My dad's living room

My dad's living room.

Why do you think I care?

your dad's a faggot for that poster. your his faggoter son.

>Poverty
>Confederate flag

Checks out.

Iron That Flag !!!

1970s paneling looks like shit.

is ur dad Larry the cable guy?

wow! He's expressing his right as an american citizen by hanging whatever the fuck he wants on his wall? How absurd.

thats a brand new flag unfolded from a wrapper that you just hung up, go fuck yourself you faggot

My dad and mom, and the other gramdma sons..

triggered niggers spotted

Is your dad also your uncle?

This.

kys

Must be a Hillary supporter

10/10

You should mention that the south lost like over a hundred years ago.

Hears Trump, instinctively talks about Hillary. Are you fox news?

Thank you for noticing that

That's a pretty sad room.

What are you talking about? I just assumed that person must be a Hillary supporter. There is plenty of pro confederate Clinton memorabilia out there. Who said anything about Trump?

Dude, just because it looks like poor people live there, it doesn't mean you should criticize it

i'm assuming this is a mobile home

Looks like the typical white trash inbred wigger trump voting cocksuckers livingroom.

The sign on the pic

Lmaooooooo

What sign?

You mean these buttons?

toot and puddle

I applaud him on his choice of football teams.

STAIRWAY TO 7 BABY!!!

>Mum supports Trump
>Mum buys confederate bumper sticker
>Gets a job as foster care case worker
>Lefty boss demands removal of the sticker
>Mum removes sticker
>Lefty boss spikes mum's drink

did he use fucking masking tape to hang shit up lmao

i have the same ceiling

Yeah I have no idea what sign you're talking about

Lmao so poor

Maybe someone else saw that sign you mentioned

As a black man I'm offended by that steelers paraphernalia

Could it have been this one?

>someone doesn't like the fag of loser traitors who brought the niggers they hate to their own country
>i'll just spam shit about hillary

That all you guys have?

looks nice

NICE TRAILER LUL

>low income
>low IQ
really makes me think

>Upside down and unironed
Fix that shit
>Steelers fan
Could be worse, you could like Philly.

bullshit
70s paneling is comfy asf

At first I thought the vacuum cleaner was a giant bong.

What do you mean? Don't know you the cofederate flag is a hate symbol and anyone ever using it is a bigoted racist? It's the current year user. We don't support these things any more

I love the wood paneling. It kind of gives it that Clubhouse type look.

Pennsylvania redneck dwelling.

Especially when kept in pristine condition with no nail holes in it.

stupid question . . . .how can you tell the flag is upside down?

I don't believe that, but their is a big correlation between losers who's biggest accomplishment is "muh heritage" and that flag. Same goes for niggers and "we wuz kangz n sheeit."

ah fuck . . .the stars points . . .got it now

>At first I thought the vacuum cleaner was a giant bong.

me too.
looks like someone vacuumed, diusted, and hung up the brand new flag they just bought at walmart.

You have to be pretty bigoted to fly the confederate flag and use it for political purposes. But my question is why did she and her husband seem fine to use...hmm..it's a real noodle scratcher I tell you

>I love the wood paneling. It kind of gives it that Clubhouse type look.

definately an 80's design
that shit is perfect for hiding smoke stains

Dude I just realized the flag was upside down too

When he said poster he didn't mean the flag you fucking autist. He meant the fucking POSTER of two pigs hugging

toots and puddles!

depressing as fuck.

hard to breath just looking at that picture. i bet it is so stuffy and musty in there.

that's some sad shit man. not even being sarcastic right now.

THE FLAG STAYS AS IS

Y'ALL THINK TAPE COMES AS CHEAP?

Tell him to wash and dry out that flag on low heat. All those fold creases just makes him look like an edgelord who bought it on amazon.

This better ends with dad blasting some 00 buck into lefty boss' face

>look mom I did it again!

>Hears Trump, instinctively babbles about Fox News and/or Russian Hackers
Are you the average CNN viewer?

It's been 13 months now. Why so salty? Wound still too fresh?

But why would someone who prides themselves on being the political voices for minorities and especially blacks, use the iconography of battle flag that defended slavery. Think user think! There must be a easily explainable answer. It's almost like they're liars and taking advantage of blacks. BUT no, that can't be it. Because we are told the Democrats cannot be racists since they support big government programs. It's almost like they're buying them off..huh..very interesting. I wonder if history has anymore examples of the Democrat party being involved with slavery, jim crow, the kkk, segregation etc. We might never know the answer to that question. It's not like any of this info is easily and freely available online...dang it! Another unsolved mystery

It'd sure be nice if libtards applied the same logic to stupid indian monuments and statues.
If they think the confederates were "fucking losers" they should check out those cucked Indians marching to their death. Failures don't get monuments -- that goes for tipi niggers too.

Fucking awesome op

shh...shhh. Just close your eyes and let the cognitive dissonance sweep over you

this

what a shithole. what does your dad do for living? why is his place inferior or same as fresh immigrants??

>things, feelings, and beliefs never ever absolutely never ever change over time

What are you even getting at? Republicans are big government as well numbnuts. That deficit talk sure got quiet once Obama was out of office!

Both parties are shit and the two system we have is cancer.

The paneling is nice and nostalgic.

Agreed with ironing the flag.

Nigger lovers

>That deficit talk sure got quiet once Obama was out of office!
Speak for yourself, I work as a lobbyist that is working on a solution for the national debt. Been doing it for 5-almost 6 years now. I work with a lot of think tanks and talking heads in DC

>What are you even getting at?
That maybe, just maybe the Democrat party is just using minorities (especially blacks) as tools for power. They pay them off with government programs and then they treat them like crap until they need their vote. I would know. I live in a part of DC that is notorious for crime, drugs, and hookers. These people have voted Democrat for generations and their neighborhoods are still crap. They let these people die and then crack down on them with police. It's fucking disgraceful to see how they treat them and then make sure they all vote for them all the while never helping them out.

I wish... .-.

Looks pretty comfy, would def come over for some pbr and watch some football

idk why I thought the vacuum was a pop corn machine. Meh, pretty weak man cave if you ask me

> Not one of these fuckers have ever so much as touched a drug in their life

Why is the res so high

is that a double wide?

> This is actually family
> Right down to the watermark in the corner

I like that he keeps his vacuum within arm's reach of his manchair. That way when he spills his 4 bag bowl of cheetos, he can clean it right up without having to stand

>I work as a lobbyist that is working on a solution for the national debt. Been doing it for 5-almost 6 years now. I work with a lot of think tanks and talking heads in DC
Let me guess... the solution is to default.

Obligatory picture/gif

If I made one of trump sucking Putin's 13 inch in circumference cock ownd to his hand in the pubes and all would that make it his official stance on the matter?

kek, that's it

>what does your dad do for living?
Cooks meth, sells a little oxy on the side.
Recycles cans when times are tight.

>cont.
>unicorns fly over
>pick me up for fag school
>go to my favorite class
>creative writing
>suck 5 dicks on the way there
>Chad cums in my
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

>Let me guess... the solution is to default.
Far from it. A little tired to give you the elevator speech. But, it would require cutting spending and being more fiscally responsible. We could default but that would cause a war with China. You would have to shrink the size and scope of government to begin to tackle it. I would post my work's info and website but I don't feel like getting bothered by some faggots from Sup Forums

Doesn't sound even vaguely practical. It's been over a century since any politician has cared about being fiscally responsible or cutting spending.

He’s expressing his right to be a dumbass

Confederacy lost dudesYeah, that’s entirely the fault of democrats. /s

Am I the only one here who unironically thinks that house looks pretty comfy? Like I'd probably get a new couch but other than that it looks like a nice place to relax.

It's a noble fight worth having. Tough to make allies but we have a good amount. But there is people like us who are fighting the good fight

We could start by cutting the size and scope of government if we had fiscal policies that didn’t redistribute wealth away from people making less than $200,000 a year into the hands of people with more money than they could spend in one life. Get fucked with this small government crap.

You've clearly never actually looked at the federal budget, have you?

Ok
3 generations in that room
Oldest likes Elvis Presley (female?)
Middle was military (air force)
Youngest was 4 when pic was taken (circa 2010) making her 11 today

carpet out of place. just cleaned.
couch partially blocking doorway
door opens out into covered car port

smokers

the flag does seem like the reason the picture was taken

check em

wut