>pic related

Have you ever seen a ghost?

why is op a faggot

yes
but they move too fast to get a clear picture of

thank you for giving me life

because of rapist faggots like you

good I hope you're well

Do I have a decent chance of winning the lottery before Christmas?

Am I right in assuming I don't deserve a girlfriend?

May I please have some superpowers?

You're better of learning to play poker
watch rounders with matt damon
ugh
look I'm the most valuable man in the multiverse
I still struggle with women
what I know I'll tell you
1. Don't cheat on them
i.e. don't dance with other women
wank over only them
etc
2. Feed them well
3. Fuck them well
later

Prove your existence

Here I am existing

Are you going to kill the jews within my lifetime or should I?

Doesn't prove that your god.
Prove God exists or an hero

Jews are humans
for whatever reasoning you find a group of people should die I can find several for groups you belong to
idc

ah, that's it. i was just trying to remember what i wanted to watch. that and life of brian. thanks OP

ok nw

Why did you give us free will?

But they killed your only son.

For the lulz

Hi God. My currently longdistance SO hasn't spoken to me for a week. They've had severe depression for 4 months. As it went on, they've said & shared less & less & less. I love & won't give up on them. What can I do to help? Can you help at all? Thanks.

it's just a way of filing everyone across the board into the universal truth that everyone is unique
Jesus in the Bible spoke words from my mouth
I mouthed from a hospital
He never existed
The Old Testament makes it ubundantly obvious
read the bible
it's better than GoT
shutup

>shutup
If you're God, make me.

your words say I'll do something about it
the meme says you've already given up
idk
if you can make some grand gesture

Don't worry, your SO just committed suicide. Since that's a mortal sin, they're in hell. Which means they were a bad person, and you shouldn't give a fuck about them anymore.

We have free will, yes. Why doesn't God just control us if He wants us to do as He commands? The answer is simple. Throughout the Bible, it says that those who love God will be saved and that if we true love Him, we should love Him with all of our mind, heart and soul. Well what kind of love would it be if it were forced? That's not real love. God is looking for His creation to do good because they themselves want to, not out of force. This is why He said, "be ye holy, for I am holy." Essentially what He said here is to be like Him. He wants us to be like Him. This is why we are made in His image. His own son repeatedly referred to Him as "your Father". Just as we create new men in our image, so we are made in God's image. He wants us to love Him because we feel it. He wants us to lead good lives because WE want to. He won't make a man do good, so He will not prevent a man from doing evil.

Whats your favourite kung-fu technique?

But since God is omnipotent, He knows exactly what you'll do, free will or not. Which means he gave some people free will with the full predestined knowledge that they would love him. Which is exactly the kind of creep you're referring to.

When beating down Satan, I prefer the Rectal Fist Slam.

That doesn't sound like kung fu. I'm starting to doubt that you're actually god.

Meme is like SO. I am more like this meme. Ain't no way I'm ever giving up. Idk if I should make a grand gesture or if it will push him further away. I asked if I could come there but they said no. What do you think, God? Thanks again.

If you're God, then I don't believe in you. I give all the fucks.

Although He knows things before they occur, the fact still remains that if we burn in Hell fire, it was our choice to remain as we were. Every man everywhere can choose now to turn from his wickedness and be saved. God may know if you're going to do it ahead of time, but that doesn't mean you couldn't have. The fact remains that it is our choice to do right and wrong. Somebody knowing you will or not doesn't change the fact that it was your choice to begin with.

Listen for the sound of one hand clapping up your ass

classic example of someone who hasn't read the bible or prolly any book
It's basically if you have trouble keeping up with the will of the universe keep up with my will as I am the highest and know what im doing better than the light itself.
Good will towards life lives inherintly in the universe I designed. But seecondly any complaints can be referred by my own experiences with it. So don't be afraid to follow me becasue I live under the same constraints and my will in this universe is more evolved than my previous time spent programming it. It's got good basics and past me is still schooling me. but if you can't keep up with either past me or present me become your own god and keep up with yourself.
The way of the intercepting fist
I'm omnipotent in waves it comes and goes
imagine if I was all powerful and all knowing
the universe would pop in and out of existence in a mere moment
as it happens I live and die alongside all of you and experience the lowest lows and highest highs
rack off
wtf
measure everything you do
make it the right amount each time
live for the moment
forget the past
brighten the life you live in by seizing the day
samefagging

If He created us, and knows beforehand exactly what we'll do, it's not free will. It's Him setting us up.

>classic example of someone who hasn't read the bible or prolly any book
Some omnipotence, or should I say impotence?

Why do you keep fucking me you son of a bitch

Because you have a pretty mouth

Again, make me.

are you done messing with the medium?

Does jet fuel melt steel beams.

Why are niggers the same color as my poop?

Fuck you, medium God.

Why are you such a fucking sadist as to inflict cancers and dementia on two of the most devout of your followers I know? It's all but convinced me you don't exist.

no 9/11 was an inside job

>ubundantly
abundantly

so much for an infallible god

This actually helps a lot. Thank you god. Am now a little less agnostic. G'night.

again
read the bible
I'm infallible because no body reaches my political correctness, value or exactness in thought
I'm astronomical numbers above you
you are hurting from daring to insult me
my clout is real

Are traps gay?

God wanted to create men. It is said in this world that you can't have light without darkness and you can't have good without evil, right? Well even God Himself states in the Bible that evil comes from Him. This is a fact. Evil would have to come from God because everything else did. And where there is good, there is the potential for evil. Satan was evil before man was even made. That's why he was here tempting us to turn our back on God in the beginning. If God were to start all over again, destroy everything here, the Earth, heaven, everything, even the angels and man, and create men and angels and heaven and Earth, etc. There would be another Satan and another fall because evil will always be. Evil and good exist because options and choice exist. It is because we have the will to do as we please that creates more evil. We had free will before man ate of the tree of knowledge and this very free will is why men chose to disobey God and eat it in the first place. Man chose to ignore God's warning and rather listened to Satan. He didn't have to do that, but he was enticed. Again though, evil has always been. Where there is choice and where there is good, there will always be the opportunity to do evil. Hence, it has always been or at least always been possible. But God wouldn't let this prevent Him from making men in His image. It was God's pleasure to create people. And I think for us to look like Him speaks volumes about who He is. We create children that look like us and our family and we adore them. So I find it interesting that God would make a creature of flesh and blood to look just like Him. To give the man a mind and feelings like His. To give him a soul like His. Maybe that's why Jesus always referred to Him as our Father.

super gay humans
nothing wrong with being gay though
however much I'm personally heterosexual
I've always found the common man's disrespect for the homosexual as troubling as man's hatred for niggers or women

Man didn't choose anything. If God created something, and knew everything that something would do based on how He created it, then it's God's choice, not the choice of the thing He created. If we accept that nonsense, the rest of your argument is completely irrelevant. Because while humans may believe they have free will, but that's an illusion based on lack of knowledge.

With the whole Jesus was the son of God
is a reference to the fact I cam to this planet and other planets because they are the worst requiring my help
each life I ide and aim my soul at the country that most needs my help
USA was in open war with natives
Australia was breeding out aboriginals
and South Africa and all of Africa will get my paycheck and have electricity, food and medicine if I die because I will bear my soul to Johannesberg and help out
I'm here to help

Will I get the girl I want?

Within each soul in the universe are two counting values
one counting from 0 to infinity
one counting from infinity to 0
they don't line up end to end
it's an open conversation
it ebbs and flows to the politics of the universe around the individual
the numbers are infinite
I could not have programmed everyone's life moment for moment
I would have only set up basics
a stopper at 0
a garuantee that everyone will continue being positive
that life is unique and improves over time
the formulae that all life lives on is action over time
nothing else matters but action over time.

why are you a nigger

I struggle myself
But we are here forever
Imagine if you began with everything
where would you want to go after when you've already reached your destiny
life would have no meaning when you begin and continue with all
just know that true love is the hardest test in the multiverse

because all humans evolved from the black man??

would I get healed from my herniated disc soon :( I m so depressed god and thinking about ending it

How can you struggle if you are almighty?

OP why was it legal to fuck/rape young girls 100+ years ago but now it is frowned upon? Also, why are you boys constantly abused by you most holiest of faiths, the Catholic church?

Are you God a Gay Paedophile?

Fruit diet, check out Robert Morse ND

Your terminology is devil psychology. Eat more living sun light energy, eat less dead stuff.

Why?

will she come back?

Don't ignore me, God

>read the bible
Bibviz.com
This pretty much sums it up

Why did you make blacks so dumb?

>herniated disc
>You haven't seen a chiropractor yet?
>Find out where you weak disc is... ye?

Once done start with basic crunches. Learn your weak/sore part and work just below it.

>You'll figure it out m8

Keep doing that until you feel a stretch on the back of your abdomen(the back behind your stomach)

Go see a Fitness Trainer/Physiologist and go from there...

Dafuq you talkin bout user?

Any form of god is so complicated is scripture I thought I'd give OP a run for his stupid money.

Are you willing to prevent evil but not able?
Then you are not omnipotent.
Are you able but not willing?
Then you are malevolent.
Are you both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Are you neither able nor willing?
Then why call you god?

>Thinking that OP might actually be a believer...

TOPKEK

What do you fear?

It's just copy pasta
It appears op was making a lot of replies
If op was attempting to "troll"
He's just being retarded

are you gay?

And your point is?

can i take a massive shit ?

How massive?

will i get rich

no

are traps gay???

yes

.0083 courics (8.3 mKC) is all you were designed to produce at one sitting. If you attempt to look back whilst accomplishing an entire Couric you will be turned into a seated figure of salt.

I have no idea how big that is supposed to be.

Was Mohammed the anti-Christ? Are the Mudslum followers of his worshipping a false prophet/idol?