Hey Sup Forums any tips for the deep web markets?

Hey Sup Forums any tips for the deep web markets?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/07/21/dark-web-drug-market-alphabay-dream/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you want to know? It's pretty straightforward.

don't get caught

Like should i mail it to my house to like a PO box

Or am i being a bitch and overthinking this

Realistically, nobody's going to go after you unless it's obvious and ripe for investigation, or you're buying shit in bulk or whatever. But that's not reason to not to take steps to secure yourself; please be safe.

Thanks man you saying that makes me feel a little better about this

Only buy off well rated suppliers, and if a price seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you're a small fry in that world you really dont need to sweat it so much though. Cops arent going to go through the work of tracking you down over anything under a couple grand

Just use all the precautions you'd use on the surface web x 1000

Where do you get the website addresses from?

You can literally just Google them.
>dark web market url
or whatever the fuck and you'lll find several lists.
Dream Market seems pretty good, so check that out.

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/07/21/dark-web-drug-market-alphabay-dream/

thanks for the drugs homies

Don't use Dream Market then, like posted.
Guess it's going to be fucked out of existence soon too. Yaaaay.

Share your personal info to anyone that asks, so they know you're not a snitch.

the onion address for dream market keeps changing. Is that a bad sign ?

How does one set up a VPN? I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to computers.

Always tumble satoshis
Use gpg
Make sure vendor is trusted and offers stealth shipping
Unless your trying to move bricks or something you'll be fine feds aren't looking small time really

Anybody that gets drugs shipped to their real address is CRAZY. Get that shit shipped to a semi abandoned property that you can watch from a safe distance.

Nice try OP

just use your home address. everyone on the darkweb assumes you're using a drop, so they won't think it's your house.

>Cops arent going to go through the work of tracking you down over anything under a couple grand

unless they're behind on this month's quota, in which case they go to the IT department and ask them to pull a couple of local darkweb purchases so they can look good for the superintendent. that can be you, even if you order 1 THC-scented air freshener.

Don't actually do this, use a location near you. For example some abandoned building, most suppliers will just throw it in the bushes if you ask.

if your just buying weed dont worry.

That's what the cops say lolz

If you get it sent to your house use a neighbors name on the package to help reduce liability.
Anything to make it look like you didn't order it. If you're real paranoid secure you computer appropriately in case they want to "come inside".