How do I convince a girl who's into me (she's like 5'1", skinny and SUPER submissive) to be friends with benefits...

How do I convince a girl who's into me (she's like 5'1", skinny and SUPER submissive) to be friends with benefits? I really wanna lose my virginity but I would never want a relationship with this particular girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7N8iCCUHDd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get her to come over to watch a movie and put your arm around her and start making out with her at some point, dont ask first just do it

right before you have sex say "Okay but this isn't anything serious..." or something along those lines, than after tell her youre gonna keep doing this but youre not interested in dating

This absolutely OP

if she's so submissive she'll do anything you want

dont be afraid of saying no to her

then ur in control

seems legit

This. Also, I usually find a horror film to be the most effective. If she says that she gets scared easily, just make a comment like "no worries, I'll keep you safe". Throw in a smiley, bitches love smileys.

More?

Be yourself and get her interest and have consensual sex

Not that hard

Lie to her. Tell her you love her. Fuck her and dump her. Case closed

i loveeeee emily, she always reposts same nudes though

literally the wettest thing i've ever read

dont listen to this guy

How about you grow a spine and tell her?

lol you reek of virginity fam, please dont give advice to anyone

Just be yourself.

rape her

thats gay shit

uh
she's submissive
walk up and tell her you're taking her out on friday night
then take her out
and be a boss
and be sure to hold her down hard when you fuck her
at any time you feel inconfident
just pretend to be absolutely sure

feed her eggs.

If being yourself is gay shit, then you should just accept your homosexuality.

okay then i am gay now

youtu.be/7N8iCCUHDd8

You fucking idiots i swear.
You go on a date with a girl have fun and fuck. That's it. Rinse repeat. If you even think of relationship shit you're a god damn beta faggot because that's what women do.

fuck her and then get ultra clingy. Guaranteed to get dropped within a week, if that. Works for all the other Sup Forumstards

Im sure if you just use logic and display your vast knowledge of logical fallacies she will melt in your hands user. The trick to cap it all off is to show her how the burden of proof for the existence of God is on the believer.

take her out = date = relationship - No you will give the wrong vibes

Invite her to your's. Best to do it backed off some excuse so the intention for her visit isn't sex. Then just be flirty when she arrives but not so much that it comes out creepy. If she is into you things will fall in place, If done well she will make the first move. Then do your business. After that let her chill for an hour or so and think of some excuse to get her to leave finally wait on her to message for round two.

if she's a dom and she's into you all you've gotta do is get her to your house. Start kissing her while watching a movie or something, make sure you tell her before entering her that you just wanna be friends and "that doesn't mean I can't fuck you, if and when I please."

Before you fuck her make her cum through fingering. Helps alleviate tensions, makes her feel a bit more relaxed and takes pressure off you.

Take control of everything during.
> She wants to move her hands you move them and pin her,
> She wants to cum you make her ask permission
> Lightly choke her during but gradually add pressure, she'll tell you when it's getting too tight (generally better than going too soft and ruining it for her or too hard immediately and her not feeling comfortable with it any more.)
>Make her look at you as she's finishing and make sure your hand is round her throat when she does

If she seems quite kinky try slapping her in the face, not too hard but not too soft. Sort of grab her face after you do it, almost in one motion. Good finisher

Also if you don't make her cum during sex, don't worry. like 60% of girls can't cum through penetration. Just finish her off after while making sure to hold her tight (i.e. throat hold, holding both her wrists down, etc.)

Go have fun

this

I meant *sub

but you get the point

I want a small sub fuckbuddy

Fuck no, the best is something from Disney, or something for kids from the 80s... Been lucky with fantasia, back to the future and Hercules

listen to anything that has been said by this poster or anyone who responded and you will remain a virgin. god these people probably have never even seen lip.

jesus, hopefully youre not that cringe worthy in real life.

Dont be a faggot.... just dont mention anything... be fucking normal... get your dick wet... then deal with it later.

make a spreadsheet about smash bros pick up lines

let me guess she's a "whore" and you don't want to be with someone like that but you want to fuck still?

Stop being a virgin beta. You can turn a hoe into a housewife, you cant turn a housewife into a hoe.

I've had girls that only fucked one guy and I've had girls who have fucked 12, the ones who fucked 12 are 10x better to be with.

No she's just very annoying