Has anyone tried this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c
assisted-dying.org/blog/2015/04/23/1830/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Yes. It's left me with severe brain Frank Zappa

Tell me the whole story

Must be VERY well made to have a good shot at it, plus good materials and a larger supply of pure helium, not that party balloon shit
This is largely a meme

>Has anyone tried this?

Yes, I am in the Astral realm now, shitposting in the afterlife.

Found the moron.

Shit works tho.
I killed myself that way

Party balloon shit can fill 50 balloons. 50 balloons is maybe 500 breaths. I think it's enough.

So it works?

Yes it works.

user is mostly a moron for making statements like these

>larger supply of pure helium

Just imagine the content of one of those helium tanks in your lungs inhibiting your ability to draw breath due to the mask constrictions. You'll pass out pretty fast and die shortly after.

youtube.com/watch?v=o-55NcqeP_c

btw if the guy at the balloon shop knows you're suicidal, you can go to boralgas and get a cylinder of welding argon. same results.

... RUUUTABAAA-AAA, RUTABAA-AAAA, RUTA-BAAA-AAA, RUUUTAAAA-AAA, RUTABAaaa.

I am a moron, and this is my wife. She's frosting a cake with a paper knife.

All that we got here is American made. It's a little bit cheesy, but it's nicely displayed.

I read somewhere that helium in common tanks is mixed with oxygen to avoid people dying from it.

play your harmonica, son

HHUURRRRRRRRRWWWAAAWAWAWAWAH

i read that oxygen is the toughest metal in the universe.

You're right, user.
assisted-dying.org/blog/2015/04/23/1830/
>"Some helium tanks are now 20% diluted"

they don't do that with welding argon because it'd fuck up the weld and the users would get really shitty. and you don't want to piss someone off with a welding kit.

Yeah dude I sounded pretty funny before I died

Ty. Does welding argon change your voice?

is that a serious consideration when you're killing yourself? "yeah, argon is okay.. but it doesn't... make.. my.. voice...

... squeaky.."

>implying user doesn't want a squeaky voice
You've got it all wrong.

It doesn't have to make my voice squeaky it could make it deeper like some gasses do.

And yes it's a consideration death doesn't have to be super serious. fuckmyass.jpeg if my own demise is some emo bullshit

I still have one set somewhere around in my room from last summer where i have been befriended by my crush. Should i just try it for research because i dont feel depressed right now

do it

well, it's your decision. either risk helium being contaminated with oxygen and not killing you but BONUS you get a squeaky voice.. or go with argon.

to be honest, nitrogen would work too.

Then why not have some fun with it?

Dress up in swim trunks and a snorkel, place a glass of water at the bottom of a tall building, and jump off the top.

At the top of the building, leave a note that says "I think I can make it."

"Was this guy trying to kill himself, or is he just the worst daredevil we've ever seen?"

Maybe not go all the way but you should at least locate. Owning a gun is kinda pointless and potentially even more dangerous if you don't know where it is in your house.

Yeah, worked a treat.

didn't work

Or I could top 9/11, a decent challenge

kek

Painless and fast suicide? What kinda fucking pussy are you? Go with the painful and slow suicide you wuss. It's called living. We're all gonna die, and dying by the failure of your own biology is truly hardcore.

... At least make your target San Francisco? I mean, if you're gonna do something terrible, at least do it in the modern equivalent of Soddom and Gommorah.