>USL
uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>AYY lmao
a-league.com.au/results

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

tickcounter.com/countup/13189/amount-of-time-since-doop-won-a-game-august-27-vs-sporting-kc
youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Dallas_Cup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippert_Stadium
sandiegouniontribune.com/business/growth-development/sd-fi-soccervote-20170404-story.html
espnfc.com/united-states/story/3101439/andi-herzog-says-mls-didnt-want-to-listen-to-input-from-us-boss-jurgen-klinsmann
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>making us stare at that ugly mug for a week

Good going, OP

show some respect kiddo.
but you might have a point, don't really save pics but i'll start doing that.

glad you got to use your One, then.

GO SOUNDERS

>hating on one the most icon soccer players this country has produces. So far.

DA LOONS

>>mfw made this pic almost 2 years ago and people are still using it

>tfw no way to reverse the aging process, bring prime Don back to the ninja turtles, and have an attacking 3 of Puligod, Donovan, and Wood with a Fallen Dempsey ready for revenge

I asked for one thing OP
One fucking thing

tickcounter.com/countup/13189/amount-of-time-since-doop-won-a-game-august-27-vs-sporting-kc

>shit poois fc getting cucked on and off the field

SOON.

>two A-League games left
>Brisbane 4-3 Wellington
>Perth 5-4 Melbourne City
please watch our finals BSA

if they don't win this week then check this space

>perf

Damn shame about no Sunday matches, user.

DAME shame.

How's your season shaping up, user?

>Union
kill me pls

youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0

>hipsters

>the city of Toronto

a-a-at least the leafs haven't been knocked out yet

The fuck is wrong with our boy Giovinco? Guy went from one of the best forwards in the league to not being able to produce anything. I'd say bench him but he would have an autistic fit.

when are your wog finals?

>tfw we can't see union relegated
wouldve been nice

Unironically MLS needs >us

MLS doesn't """need""" anyone

Minnesota United.

kill yourself

Only if Union ever wins the cup

>Orlando

Happy Easter /mls/

Does USL enter the USOC at the same time as NASL now?

must have missed that, like shitting on the sneks too damn.

Any of you guys ever participate in a march to the match? Did that shit this weekend for the first time and it was actually fucking awesome experience.

>no sunday games

how dare they, what good is MLS Live then

Union march through a fucking parking lot because the jew owner got a stadium in Chester.

Its not that cool. I like hanging back and drinking more beer instead

where is the new stadium being built? Is it in a better location?

There won't be a new stadium in my lifetime, which is fine the stadium is cool, Chester is just a shithole.

It's Easter, you fucking pagan

Fuck sorry i got the union confused with dc united

>Not being a kike

Aren't they trying to develop the area around the stadium?

Happy Easter, fags.

If you wore Gucci in Minnesota, would you be considered an asshole?

All those plans were pre-housing crash, and even back then they were optimistic. Chester is just a blighted shithole and unless jobs come back to the city, nothing will get built.

>a week to more matches

Can't we get a friendly going or something?

If you are that desperate there is USL this week

Aside from being in Chester the stadium itself and the renovations they've done to their training facilities are pretty good, if they can upgrade the parking situation and develop more things to do on their slice of land it'll be fine

Regardless they are not moving any time soon, I just want a owner that has lots of money and understands the sport

I honestly don't think there is more than one person who Doyle posts.

do minnesota fans chant LOON ARMY
cuz that would be a good chant, since it sounds like blue army

wrong, do it for fun sometimes.

Is your season working out the way you'd hoped, you fat hipster?

for

Isnt Doyle a tripfag here who shits up the general? How can there be more of him?

That guy that always says "yuro rentboy" is the only Doyle I know. Everyone else is just a dumbass

>FC Dallas U-18 beats Monterrey U-18 in the local cup final
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Dallas_Cup

I guess that makes up for that other knock out.

I am surprised more MLS teams don't set up things like this to give their youth talent good experience, you can't dump all your teens into USL.

>Sounders

>SKC

A) Good to see you're still here, Portu-bro
B) You still picked an asshole team with an asshole coach and asshole fans

Thanks.
A) I always lurked, but 4leafs blocked my work ISP so I never posted in the past months.
They changed it this past week to pic related.

B)There will always be assholes anywhere.

Just saying, you picked the worst MLS team/fanbase not located along one of the coasts

Why does Joau Pedro suck so bad?

He was never that good to begin with, very limited IMO.
Also, poortugal football outside the big 3 is very slow and tactical, which is almost the opposite of MLS.

That guy looks so wet behind the ears on the field. You can have him back.

Hehe, if he were top 3 material he would have been bought a long time ago, possibly much much younger.
I dunno, to me he always looked clumsy and slow, I'm not even sure he would have been on the first team of VSC for the second half of the season. From what I remember the only thing he had going for him was, possibly, long passes.

how insufferable will the next expansion teams fans be?

they'll be copying MLS culture which copies EPL culture, it'll be insufferable.

> EPL culture
You mean pricing out younger fans from watching the sport live?

>spoiler
LAFC

eventually yes, probably

>pic related

What's Sup Forums's MATCH OF THE WEEK

>gentrification fc
Nigga please,tell your mom I said hi.

what are you on about

Debating between following the earthquakes, galaxy, Sounders or DC United. What made you decide to follow the team you do?

The city I live in, you dumb fuck.

First of all, chill with the profanity. Second, I would rather not follow the team closest to me geographically.

Cincy vs Tampa

>I would purposely prefer to be a bandwagoner

Cunt.

I'll ignore the immaturity long enough to say that supporting a different team than the one closest to me makes me no more a bandwagoner than supporting the team closest to me. I just want a team that I can enjoy watching and supporting.

>Loons

Hey bud don't mean to be rude or anything. But are you autistic?

Will the Austin Aztecs actually come back next year or are they ded

> USL defending

Easter is a pagan holiday, dumbass.

Where is that? Looks like a pretty nice stadium, t.b.h.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippert_Stadium

>SoccerCity headed toward fall ballot
>MLS will wait

It's an anxious feel. On one level there is excitement at the prospect of MLS being willing to wait for a result which is being seen in SD as all but a confirmation that MLS wants to give SD a franchise, and just wants to determine whether SD wants one. On the other is fear at a vote leading to San Diego going full retard over SDSU not getting 100% of what it wants despite the prospect of being vastly better off by taking what they are being offered, than they would be obstructing and being forced to use a baseball stadium as the home of their football team. The only thing that gives me hope is that the ownership group has been reported to be communicating with the school more than they had been for a couple of months, and the Mayor is supposedly going to give his endorsement of the measure. On top of that, polling seems to suggest vast support for it, but that is based on polls before opposition starts flinging shit at it, or a second competing measure for the land is added to the ballot as is currently rumored to be happening soon.

sandiegouniontribune.com/business/growth-development/sd-fi-soccervote-20170404-story.html

>Former U.S. assistant coach Andi Herzog says Major League Soccer had no interest in listening to advice from Jurgen Klinsmann when he was in charge of the national team, saying league officials "thought he was just criticizing everything."

>Klinsmann, who was fired last November after two World Cup qualifying defeats, endured a frosty relationship with the MLS leadership during his five years as United States coach.

>He said in 2014 that U.S. players like Clint Dempsey and Michael Bradley would have to prove their form hadn't dropped after leaving Europe to return to North America. In response, MLS commissioner Don Garber called Klinsmann's comments "detrimental" and "personally infuriating."

>"MLS, the American league, is getting better and better, but Jurgen wanted to help them and give them some information, some inputs, where they were making some mistakes," Herzog said.

>"Jurgen said, 'Yeah, we need to do this, this and this better,' and this was the reason why he started to have a fall-out with the [commissioner] of the league, Don Garber.

>"Jurgen wanted to help the league keep improving but [MLS executives] were not happy and thought he was just criticizing everything. One point Jurgen was not happy with was that they were buying and overpaying over-aged former European superstars like crazy, but they have already found out that it is not a good way.

>"And this was a big problem, because there was a big pressure from [Garber]. ... When we lost a game, [Garber] came and said: 'No, he's criticizing our league and he's making some mistakes, too.' So this was a problem -- a bad relationship between the American league and Jurgen.

>MLS declined to respond to Herzog's comments.

espnfc.com/united-states/story/3101439/andi-herzog-says-mls-didnt-want-to-listen-to-input-from-us-boss-jurgen-klinsmann

So how's your day going.

Give us a team now!!!!!!

>he's serious

Will mpls move up to usl?

>college

Ugh.

>MLS could have 5 California teams by 2020

Goddamn that's disheartening

ownership has been looking at real estate since last season. my big fear is that they'll put it on the fucking west side and only put in like 10,000 seats

That's a good way of never getting a expansion spot.

I agree, that sacramento region should get a team

I thought user was asking for a team in the Inland Empire.

who /kleinout/ here?
guess alessandrini being good saves him for now, but lets see if zapdos can rebound from his foot breaking, and he links up with the missing so far two saints so we qualify for the playoffs. else out.

Are other states even trying?

If your counting on Zardas's first touch,don't count on it and as Gio is concerned. I say sell him and get someone with some heart.

Klein is gonna have to take the heat but I'm gonna assume he'll let Pete go to save his ass.