You rage you lose

you rage you lose
lets get mad, Sup Forums

I can understand feels threads, because at least there's a certain amount of comradery and compassion being spread, as well as venting and sharing stories, but I don't see why people would enjoy being angry. I suppose you could just make that exact same argument for feels threads, but I don't know. It just doesn't feel the same.

you ever have a shitty dad user? like a really shitty day? and you just have a lot of pent up anger. I find that YRYL threads help me exercise that anger, instead of doing something dumb like taking it out on a person.
also they've been a thing for years.

*shitty day.

That guy needs/needed CPS or the police.

But somehow that story is so over the top that it doesn't sound believable anymore.

Come the fuck on. That has to be fucking bait or satire.

I can't guarantee they're true. but chances are they probably are

I don't get mad at stuff that's this obviously fake.

Nope, something that seems tailored to push everyone's buttons is not "probably true".

lost hard, i want to rape the sis now and force the mom watch

im german and i feel sick seeing this

probably is knowing how big of a cunt some people can be.

this makes me laugh, not mad

Do not be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

as a taxpaying britbong of many years now, this enrages me muchly.

Not the fact thy are fat
Not the fact that they claim to be too fat to work
Not the fact that they already receive benefits
It's that they're saying they are asking for more!

Aside from that, the UK is putting a freeze on benefits until 2020 - so tough luck lazy pigs!

That dosen't make me mad in the slightest. 22K isn't enough for a family of 4.
I don't get why people get so mad about this? Do you actually think that if all the people on benifits stopped claining them the gov would send out an urgent announcement just to tell everyone that their tax has been reduced due to the drop in benifit claims?
I think not.
I've worked most of my life yet I was over the moon when my sick note due to depression/anxiety was extended not 1 nut 2 months.
Stop dreaming and get in the real world dick head!

Now you're just posting obvious satire. Get a fucking grip man!

But I guess this works as a "you rage, you lose" thread. Some of these are so idiotic that I rage at people thinking they're real.

It didn't work?

>Image familiar
If any anons out there could sauce the original they will receive 1000 Internets and your mother will be immune to all threats

Her name is Alice Brookes/Ashley Foxx

okay, i'll give you that one. it's actually a fake.

fuck off. they should lose weight and get into a state where they can actually work and make a living instead of complaining so much and asking for money.
the difference between them and other people on benefits is that they're not a victim of circumstance, they're just a bunch of fat lazy cunts.

shit

because they shouldn't get anything. We should let them die or be poor and segregated from the middle class to upper class part of society. The only thing you are entitled to in this world is oxygen.

You have depression? You should kill yourself. Just get it over with. No one will care.

Fuckin participation medal generation. Grow up peter pans.

Also
>Implying the government couldn't reallocate tax money to things that actually need funding like infrastructure or education.

obvious troll

This is one of my favourites, maybe not perfectly fitting for this thread but it's just too good

I thought that dinosaur in the bottom right was a dildo

kek

this isn't rage, just a beta

Who the hell still even believes this bitch?

this is some gook that graffiti'd some ancient egyptian tablet or something.

>>Implying the government couldn't reallocate tax money to things that actually need funding like infrastructure or education.
They won't. They'll probably just upgrade their bar at downining street which I'd like to add they are still allowed to smoke inside. I don't care if you smoke or not, dosen't the fact they can and we can't grind your gears?
Enough said.
We are all treated as lesser than the elite. You shouldn't be getting upset with fat people they may one day be able to perfprm the canon ball barrel roll just like in hook. We have bigger demons to fight yet you idiots get caught up in been angry at fat people on benefits?
They may be fat but you're dumb.

The tip of my dick skin was cut off without my consent when I was a baby. What's the difference?

nobody cares about your dick skin?

you remained a cunt tho

I'm dumb? I just don't think people should be entitled to anything. If that makes me dumb, fine. I think that makes me 'not a nigger'.

I suppose the difference is that the male ego means mutilated men would prefer to shrug off the issue as not mattering rather than admit they were horribly mutilated, thus perpetuating the cycle of abuse for future generations of boys.

>Has pics of children in sexual positions.
>Questions others integroty?
>KYS user

$100 that this is actually Connor Murphy

(not the guy who posted that) If you think that position is sexual, you're the one with the problem faggot.

>Republicans passed this bill with parts of the laws written in cursive, in the margins, and messed up the photocopying so bad words were cut off.

so progressive!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

shouldn't be allowed either. anyone who defends some greasy old cunt cutting off part of their dick without their consent is a cuckold or so insecure they're delusional

He has pics of kids d00d, don't fight his corner. He's dirty man and deserves to have his hed slamed against a rock.

Hope that teacher learned her lesson

Just your average school field trip to a mosque

made me laugh honestly.

>implying thinking people shouldn't be entitled translates to questioning someone's integrity
>thinking that is anything more than an awkward family photo
>says d00d
>Say I deserve to have my 'hed' 'slamed' against a rock
AUTISM LEVELS OVER CAPACITY
LMAOING AT YOU

Test

You are showing so many signs of a pedo this is getting un-real. I hope the predator hunters get you before I do coz I'd hurt you bad.

ohh shit user, I found this on my computer - looks like I'm going to jail also! I did swap the face though, so they'll go easy on me right?

Samefag
And you're a pedo. I unfortunatly knew a pedo for some time and whilst the signs wasn't obvious I can look back on past events and see them for what they are now.
Having children posing clothed or unclothed is the 1st clue you are a pedo.

you'd be surprised. colleague basically works to pay for his ex wife and her dead beat new partner to sit in his house and smoke crack 24/7. he just had to fork out 9k to renovate the bathroom because they destroyed it but since she lives there he was given a court order to allow her to get someone to fix it at his expense. they could burn the house down and he will be liable to put her in a motel for the time being until he finds her permanent residence again. shes also on disability pension and single parenting payment so between that and they money she gets off him she has a nice $2200 a week

Once they convert all the kids to Islam... they are going to imprison all the feminists... kill all the trannies and make the rest of the bitches wear trash bags for the next 500 years.

What's rage-worthy here is that you apparently think that's real and not a joke.

I know... it's fucking incredible. I hope this gets half of California to commit suicide. /ourguy/

Rage on mutha-fukkas

I feel you bro, happened to me. Babies have no rights apparently.

Hopefully only southern Cali. The State of Jefferson needs to happen right now.

This is why I'm hesitant around a vagina for more than 30 mins.

Poor cunt

>Bigly
...made me rage

This shit looks so made up

Paint,NET user spotted

You must set your tolerance from Sweden to 0% to make it work.

delete this !

I don't care.

MOAR !!

Is this real life? Sources

this

not even mad tho

Even if it is true, he deserved it,

It's all pretty rage worthy, by which i mean it gives you a literal raging boner!
You think, wow pictures exist of Hitomi's uncensored pussy! Then....awwww.

That has already been posted fuck face.

Moar Rage posts Jesus you faggots call this a rage thread. You could get more rage out of a fucking cringe thread.

You just made it a cringe thread.

kekked hard
thanks

I have seen this posted a fair amount, and it never failed to make me rage, I have a similar story, my mother was a psychopath when I was younger, and when I left home at 17, I NEVER fucking talked to her again, not until my grandmother died and we were both at the funeral almost 10 years later.

im not sure if I should greentext the story of the shit she did

Please do it user but don't do the cont bullshit obviously we want you to continue

this slut makes me rage . shes getting old and saggy yet still no uncensored sht from her ..