These are three body washes I got from dollar tree... They all cost only $1.00 each

These are three body washes I got from dollar tree... They all cost only $1.00 each.

Is there a difference between using cheap dollar tree body wash and expensive rite aid shit like axe or head and shoulders?

I mean it's all the same ingredients right?

Been using that one in the middle for quite a while, works fine for me. I can see maybe one of the specialty ones if you have a condition that requires something a little more specific, but if you're generally healthy I haven't noticed a difference between any really.

I too, enjoy very inexpensive personal care products.

Same here Bro... If it smells good, idgaf

Lol who the fuck buys a lifetime supply of shower soap all at once like that?

I recommend Irish Spring with Aloe.
Manly, yes. But I like it too.

Don't use that shit at all.
Use high quality natural bar soap twice a week. Only water the other times.
No shampoo at all
The body wash and shampoo industry is all a huge money mashine
they destroy your natural protection of the skin and hair and then sell you more to repair what they caused
I haven't used shampoo for years and use my bar of soap with Shea butter twice a week
I have nice skin and I'm never smelly (according to gf)
Don't let them fuck you over bros

Take pic of your body and hair

lifetime supply? nigga you smell

This. Had eczema until I was 20, and began light natural shampoo thrice a week and Shea body wash twice a week. Now I smell extremely good, skin loves me, hair looks beautiful, and no more itchy scalp/crappy skin

i second this

+1

You smell like shit and so does that hambeast you call a GF

Sodium laurel sulfate

99.99999% of the fragrance washes down the drain.

Being super clean isn't good. I shower twice a day, keep my nose free of snot, only shit just before a shower, hardly ever use public toilets, and I am riddled with allergic reactions.

Women with great hair don't wash it every day.

People tend to be more interested in you when you aren't artificial smelling as well.

I use Irish Spring and idk if it’s just the girls where I’m at or what but every time I’m in bed with one (whether fuckin or just layin there) they always tell me I smell amazing. So I just stick with it

This

Irish spring makes me itch like fuck. Some kind of allergic reaction

I shower twice a week, shit once a day, want once a day, and never use public toilet except to piss. I have pretty good hair and skin

dial body wash is more expensive but completely different. it's like shampoo compared to watered down cheap soap. it's the difference between dollar store dishwashing liquid and hardcore palmolive antibacterial. only the latter leaves it squeeky clean. it can be tempting to buy that shit because it can feel like an investment to get the good shit but that shit just sucks and smells like cheap chemicals. this shit smells like cologne and gingerbread.

dont use body wash use pussy juice

use actual soap

sulfates strip oils and make your skin produce more oil to compensate. same thing with shampoo with sulfates.

i work in a warehouse and every now and then we get given products that we can't sell for whatever reason
i once got given a tube of $15 Vichy shower gel for men
in terms of quantity it contained half of what is inside those bottles you posted
both products do exactly the same thing

having said that, i buy most soaps/shower things/etc from Lush cos they don't test on animals, and their products are expensive

Want what?

I can't vouch for those specific products, but in general, yeah, dollar store body wash will leave you clean and smelling good

I've spent a fair amount of money on cologne, but could get by just fine with dollar store soap