Hey Sup Forums my uncle decided that for my birthday he's going to fly me anywhere I want to go in the US except Alaska...

Hey Sup Forums my uncle decided that for my birthday he's going to fly me anywhere I want to go in the US except Alaska and Hawaii and stay there for a week. I have no clue where I wanna go, trips decide

san antonio riverwalk, theres also an amusement park and a water park nearby. If you go on the weekends you can see some kids get out of bootcamp wearing uniforms.

Sounds pretty cool, except the boot camp part, my family has been hounding me to join the military lately

Go to virginia- southern not the lib fag zone. They have amazing mountians and rivers and historical stuff

Maybe somewhere like blacksburg

Rolling for Arkansas

Detroit

roll

reroll

Fly into LA or San Fransisco and drive down the coast. Spend a couple days in each major city. Take a full day to drive along the coast and stop along the beach, all the small towns, and look up good food. Beach, city, food, seafood, nightlife, meuseum/art... you name it. No irony here fam, best vacation I've ever taken, 11/10 I'll do it again.

Go for Oregon, my dude. Very nice place

This

What kind of useless shit quality picture is that? gtfo

satanic trips incoming

Flint Michigan

Rolling for ND
Not a good damn thing there to do

Gary Indiana, Naked

roll

>752688888
You're going to fucking detroit

rolling

Get

Ugh expand past college towns

Tell us the story of how he touched you as a kid

Wasn't hard, it was either sit on a cupcake and eat a dick, or sit on a dick and eat a cupcake. I'm not one to waste a cupcake

>cupcakes
You didn't even get molested you faggot, I bet he even used lube, your uncle is a fucking cuck, also rolling for St. Louis, Missouri