White boys get enriched with acid

White boys get enriched with acid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606210/Teenage-boy-blinded-one-eye-four-suffered-burns-strangers-threw-acid-waited-train.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardngr.com/2013/06/man-to-do-community-service-after-carrying-out-acid-attack/
northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>""""""""""""""Great""""""""""""" Britain

Anglos are such cuck holy shit.

>inb4 leaf

How long will it take for a father of one of these victims to get fed up and take matters into his own hands?

"The comments below have been moderated in advance."
UK YES!

kill the jews who have orchestrated this first, then the cuck Whites in government implementing White genocide, then exterminate the mudroaches.

he would go to jail by even thinking about it lmao

Him and what knife?

I'm not white (don't hate me pls) but if one of those muslim faggots did something like this to my sister or my son, I would fucking kill him.

KEK owned.

>Essex

lel no wonder, London and surrounding areas are all coon towns

Payback for Colonialism bitch!

and soon it will be your whole country because of this attitude

Why nit just cut out the middle man and kill Muslims?

You know you want to

Happens more than you think over here, we just dont make it national scandals

Damn, that's fucked. You know it probably doesn't mean much to him but at least the acid burns don't look too bad. I mean I've seen some of those other acid victims and they look like ghouls from Fallout. He's lucky he escaped with most of his face intact, just scarred.

>being complacent and accepting of your capitol city being majority migrant
>being subservient to foreigners in your own country

Only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Fuck mand troede lige det var DK.

Brits better start carrying around baking soda. It's neutralizes acid and bases alike.

They are officially Pakistan 2.0

Lol shut it roach. It never happens and you know it.

Its the UK. The father would apologize to the minority and inform him that his son has learned a lot from the incident and is now a better person. England needs to get their shit together. Used to be one of the greatest countries in the world and at one point was the greatest. The English need to get their shit together. Kick out that current government and instill one that actually has some balls then kick out all the fucking immigrants that have turned the country in to a shithole.

Keep your fuckin head up!

A father in Denmark ran over a muslim with his car because the muslim stole the sons bike.
I actually think the muslim died. My father and I laughed about all day.

is that pic of a citizens arrest?

The British have no spine so it will never, ever happen.

I'm in an area that's thankfully coon free, but if there was a sudden rise, then I'm up and getting the fuck out, I fight this thing in trying to red people and voting right in elections, but I'm not about to go out and die for these idiots that are welcoming this insanity to our country, let them be the front line cannon fodder,

I'm going to be somewhere else watching it all go to rat shit.

>South Londoner spotted

Yes...yes you are right, user.

I don't think you realise how fucked England is. Remember when 1400 children were being gangraped? The police arrested one of the fathers for going in and fucking cunts up. Hate crime. The gangrapes continued.

Thats what happens when youre stupid enough to bring islamics into your country. Shit enevitably turns into the gaza strip

Better fucking watch their step from now on

Deport all shitskins
Kill those rapists and murderers
Hang them in every town to send a clear message

Vibrant Paki culture has fully arrived in the UK I see.

actually I'm up north :^)m thankfully no where near aids towns like Manchester and Birmingham

white boys never learn. Muslim attackers should only get a couple weeks of community service. INSHALLAH

Somehow North Face has become a criminal status symbol worldwide. Can't blame em though, North Face jackets are clean as fuck

Wait what us Soros doing there? Can you give me some background

Will you get arrested for carrying a Swiss army knife?

Got the bobbies on the blower right now, son. Enjoy life in the cubes.

paki culture has been around for like 10 years here mate. they are just more cocky because there are more of them now.

That blade has no lock, it will fold under pressure and royally fuck your thumb. Invest in a better EDC knife.

And spineless Brit boys are too weak to stop them.

Obviously it didn't appear in the news. I'm sure that if a FUCKING WHITE MALE did that, media would be talking about it during weeks.

>there will be a race war within your life time

TAKE A STAND, BIN THAT HAND

Aw shit, I had forgot about that one

>There will be a race war
>GB will be completely unarmed against the non-whites hordes
Fucking hell. Good luck to them.

pretty much, entire generation of pussies have been raised to act like faggots and have no conference in them selves, while government has spent its' time telling the curry niggers and sand niggers they are special.

I WONDER WHO WAS BEHIND THAT c:^)m

>Being complacent about being 62% white.

Ah fuck off dont throw everyone into the muslim pile. If you want hate and be a redneck, go ahead but dont bunch the rest of us in with them. They're a menace to everybody

Feracious justice-errection.
Love Machiavellian punishments.

you guys think I'm kiddign about community service?

vanguardngr.com/2013/06/man-to-do-community-service-after-carrying-out-acid-attack/

DELETE THIS!

You seriously think Emperor Trump won't save our British allies?

>I intend leave the very moment my country needs me most

Coward.

>implying there currently isn't a race war going on now.

I don't think they're will be British allies left to save.

Thanks to "men" like this:

I'm glad americans have guns. I like to think if this shit started happening here it would be onn right now

my country would be dead at that point, why go and die for people that openly welcomed this? that hate you want you represent, sorry I'm not going to cuck my life for these assholes, Once they are chewed up by the grinder i'll have a look to see if there is anything left worth saving then I might fight, but until then the more of these regressive that die on the front lines the better our chances are at winning.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

The United States was founded on immigration, no one people "own" it, whereas England belongs to the English...for now.

>muh percent maymay

Right. Ealing was majority English only 10 years ago. 70% of the births coming from that one part of London alone are foreign majority.

Holy shit. This is actually normal?
Sounds like Europe could use some freedom.

>pride equate to hate

You're beyond reprieve.

England and Scotland, as far as I'm concerned, are dead. I don't expect Wales to last much longer either. Thank fuck I'm not on that acursed island.

Immigration from white European countries.
Then we started to let in others.
It was founded by british, french, german, scandinavian immigrants

Acid attacks becoming a thing in Europe you say?

Don't ruin your life, bin that acid!

listen, burgerlord, don't try preach to me what it's like here, i'm here and see it first hand, you actually have something still intact that you can rescue, that you can fight for, There is nothing left to fight for here, no cause, no side, It's just survival at this point,

Where were the security guards? Why didnt they search a dude in a jacket like thiat?

You should leave

Not a single "redskull" comment

Why?

How could this ever have happened.
Who could have seen it coming.
>gives niggers award for 'inventing' acid.

One white at time, even that whites are real minority in global world... kill em all like animals in savannah.

Yes and SJWs defended the nigger saying that he dindu nothing

Truth is we're gonna end up fighting these animals for the next century courtesy the old/nu-liberal regime
>I got u senpai im a mixed white/latin but don't tell the storm fags

#WhiteMalePrivelege

Already said if it got back where I live I'm fucking off somewhere else, until there is a very dramatic change in this country to sweep to right and nationalism, then there is no hope it's just going to degrade further.

Just look at the poles of the In / out for EU it's like 50/50 no matter who wins we are still fucked because that's a representation on what the population views. There is a massive divide in the country. If we stay in the EU that's it game over, If we leave then it's time to step up and try fix things, EU vote will be the decider

what flag is this?

Don't take a life, bin those psychs

The white boys were probably bullying them

Come here and vote for Trump. The USA welcomes you user.
Assuming your white

Washington DC is no better.

>Says the province that is protesting anti-immigration the hardest
>Says the faggiest, most cucked of all le provinces
>Says the province that would, in the event anti-immigration measures were implemented, secede and commerce civil war, just to give succor to all those poor, weary, burdened gibsmedats and snakbars with bombs strapped to their chests

0/3 user try harder

I'm aware. It's not ones fault but ours that Mexicans and niggers have more kids. I have a few, doesn't offset the staggering NEET'dom in America.

That's black on black violence
That's something we just let go so they take care of themselves

You gave up.

I mentioned Ealing because I lived there for 3 years.

If I still lived there I'd risk deportation to riot and fuck shit up on behalf of the Monarchy

See? young mudslims are not sexist, they are giving the vitriol treatment to both males and females.

>Quebec
>Most cuck
Funny way to spell Ontario.

>deportation
>rotting in jail or getting shanked to death by pack on angry niggers while your police do nothing.

apples and oranges mate

Toronto is a nigger ingested shithole. Burn Scarborough to the ground already, please and thank you.

What would my police be doing in Ealing?

RARE
A
R
E

Clearly an isolated incident, Islam is the religion of peace #notallmuslims

BC is not very far behind

You're still a minority in your own capital.

Adam Corolla at 8:00

northwestfront.org/2016/05/radio-free-northwest-may-19th-2016/

French Polynesia!

RARELY SEEN
RAREMENT VU