Pretending I'm a psychiatrist, tell me your problems

Pretending I'm a psychiatrist, tell me your problems.

I'm afraid I'm incapable of love. What do?

Well there must be a reason behind this. You're not incapable, you chose to believe so due to the fear of being hurt.

How good of a pretend psychiatrist am I? Pretty great

I like to masturbate before I drink, to really seal in the sadness. Plus I also heard that the chemical released in your brain during an orgasm is nearly chemically identical to that of vallium. Problem is that this has become a nearly every day habit and I need multiple orgasms before I become sedated enough to want to get wasted. What it do?

Your a faggot

That or something about being lonely or no gf either way you put yourself in that hole

My best friend was murdered by my other friend leaving me with no fiends
My dad was shot to death unprovoked in a bar playing pool on his way to meet me for the first time in my life
My mom was murdered by a black rapist
My grandparents committed suicide by overdose over white genocide
My girlfriend cheated on me because i wanted to have white children and she wanted to adopt a black child

I have a problem with that bump stock assault knife. No ones needs a military weapon like that.

Try liquor enemas, you can masturbate while you drink. Works out

Why do I keep planning for what I will do if I got back in time? Am I crazy?

He said pretending
You need real help

I make $1k/week and I have a spending problem help mee

Yes
Time travel doesn't exist unless you count going forwards in time as time travel

You would be creating a new universe

27 yo, never went to college, got a nice and solid job, no GF, however my ex wants me back, can't love any other then her, car breaks down quite often, got not many friends, bit autistic and been depressed for the past 5 years. I can't see the world other then a negative, capitalistic, superficial and rotten piece of shit. Why am i here? What do i live for?

Explain more
What do you buy
Why do you think it's a problem?

Well some of us have it worse than others. Know your place, theres people out there worst off than you doing it better and not feeling sorry. Don't let down your friends and family
I know right wtf

I have to poop, but I'm out of toilet paper and it's fucking cold as fuck outside

Mandela effect , we died in 2012 and are living simultaneously in an alternate universe. More poeple have been feeling lost / depressed/ head aches / memory loss

I have split personalities and post on Sup Forums as multiple people having the same discussion. Every 10 minutes I create a new persona. How do I stop?

Who the hell has it worse than me?
How could it be any worse?
Being born in Africa and being raped by some guy with aids trying to cure his aids would be better than this

You must live with a lot of regrets. You can't change the past and you should accept that. If something doesn't go your way it's an experience you learned that someone else hasn't. Take it as a life lesson and grow

My girlfriend has no friends and she gets mad when I go out with my friends and don’t spend the night with her and I’m afraid to break up with her Bc I think she might kill herself

I have memories of things that never happened, like I lived a totally different life.
I remember living in places I never did, working for jobs I never worked at,having friends I never had.

Have a shower or wash your ass in the sink if you can

It must hurt, but you can't feel sorry. You have legs and fingers to type. You don't need a tube to breath. Someone blind would give anything to see, but you just read my reply. Be grateful

My wife and I disagree what to do with $20,000. I want to invest $11,000 in roth iras and then put the rest towards her college, she wants to only invest $5500 in the ira and split the rest between college and home improvements.

Nobody likes needy women
Tell her she's a qt gril (if that's true) and she could have any other guy she wants
Tell her you're garbage and you want to sleep around

Alternative
Demand if she wants to stay with you it has to be an open relationship were you can sleep with other women

i kill people, mostly because of the way they looked at me. i stalk them and then bam its over and the rush you get.. oh yeah. them i move on so im not found out

Yeah, that's one way to explain it. Are you a member of the Scientology church?

So you’re normal for a millennial then. What’s your problem?

I would give up my legs and fingers to have my loved ones back

A blind man only wants to see until he sees how horrible everything is

I envy the handicapped, the sick, the suffering

It would be beneficial to get rid of all outstanding debts first. Don't let her debts become yours in a divorce

Put it all in bitcoin and alt coins
School is for the stupid
Tell her to stop being stupid

Are you by any chance Mexican or nigger?
Just asking because you're literally retarded.

I second alt coin. Bitcoin got me a 120% roe, but I'm scared it's gonna just sit there now

I grew up poor, and I want to be able to buy things I want

For example, I just bought a Galaxy S8 Active yesterday, mostly all my check, and I feel bad, but I really like this phone

Explain how somebody can "look at you wrong"
I've only heard this from spics, niggers, and manlettes

If you envy the suffering, that suggests you are not suffering.
Time to stop being a faggot, Davey.

You're putting yourself in such a bad mindset by choice. It's gotten so bad you've convinced yourself there's nothing left for you. Think in positive ways, lie to yourself for the sake of changing mental patterns for the better. You may not believe it now, but there's a lot to be grateful for you don't know it til it's gone

Btc went up 200 dollars almost every day this week

>bought a phone
Those are free
Get a contract
LG G5 is the best phone on the market even better than the new G6
Most people know nothing about phones and just go by brand so don't feel to bad about that

You have to struggle and hurt for the sake of your endgame. To be successful you have to put in the ground work, don't look for instant gratification. You're in it for the long run if that's what you want.

Oh shit I must be rich now, let me check my wallett

All the time i commute to my office job i see hot lil schoolgirls in tight leggings. I cant help myself but i get a boner immediately and it wont go away until i leave the fucking commuter. I tried to think about my lonely unfulfilled life but still the boner remains. I regularly get seized by otherones look as they see my errected genital bumping onto my pants. How do i avoid such unpleasant situations in the first place?

You're right
I haven't told anybody I'm depressed
I can still buy guns
I can still shoot a bunch of colored people

Made you look

It did go up 200 today though

Lrn2drive pedo.

Now you're getting it, although a bit dark you still have the ability to do that. How can a blind man aim down sights? Also I dont do it, I don't want to answer police phone calls because of you

I have no motivation to get healthy past getting pussy and making my ex wife jealous. That's still not enough to really get me in the gym.

Any thing I can do to get going?

Stop being a lazy faggot might help.

It's easy really. It's the perspective you look at it. I hated working out until I just convinced myself it was fun. With the help of lifting YouTube channels motivated me enough to see results. Results are now my motivators, I hate lifting but love the way it makes me look

Already bi so you lose :)

Police don't know you said shit here

I’m not the flabby faggot whining about being a lazy unmotivated fuck.
I don’t lose anything but lulz.

Yes please get more mad. It fills me with pleasure.

Ain’t mad, just pointing out the obvious, sport.

tumblr brainwashed me into wanting to become a girl

what should i do

Since breakup, I can't find a girl that I would trust.

It's 351 miles.