What's the ugliest flag in the world, Sup Forums?

Pic related

retarded cuck, look at your flag, this is pure shit and four other countries just copy paste it

Why are you so angry all the time

It's okay

Lithuanian. Hands down.

Rude, they are our brothers
Tough i hate them for hitler

>Not the G*rman flag
Sage

So are Greeks, Greece is a 3rd world shithole. Shitskin countries like Japan and South Korea are richer, how do you explain you filthy brown shitskin

He is Greek

Agree and estonian too.

No
Their flags are the prettiest among our neighbours

Read OP and my answer again you fucking G*rmano-Greek with an reading comprehension
Fuck you and G*rmany

That map has nothing to do with the topic at hand you Turkish shitskin rape baby. Greece Has a very low gdp and has to leech off of EU money like nignogs on welfare. If Greece is so based why are they so poor and in debt, their economy is collapsing. I guess this is what happens when your country run by lazy Turkish rape baby shitskins. Greeks are subhumans

prettiest ones*

turks have sex with russian tourists
while their men are drunk all the day

immigrant in uk
2 turks posting from there

>still dodging the Question
Beta cuck spotted, why is Greece so poor compared to Western Europe?

Lithuania

because people do not want immigrants
uk is a shitskin country

>uk is a shitskin country
99% of the immigrant population in the uk is polish/eastern european

there are virtually no muslims here outside of birmingham and londonistan

Fuck you, lithuanian flag one of most beautiful in europe. Good african tier colors.

These black magic zealot motherfuckers

It's way better than this shit they have now. They should go back to old flag but Łukaszenka is too much of a cuck and Russia's bootlicker to even try to do it. I hope Belarusians will find their balls someday and overthrow him.

3,5% of your population is black
not even counting all the mongrels

england is ugly and boring
so are the people

Georgian flag best of our neigbours

Not better, and polish flag shit too, looks so evil and depressing.

This

>your population
haha i am turkish i don't associate myself with a*gloshits ew

>black
I know of only 2 black people and I know my entire 25K town+ people from outside cities

>boring
eh brits like to shout, get drunk, get high, do crime, and fight a lot

it's in their a*gloshit nature

Why does Greece have such high unemployment rates? Is everyone there a lazy shitskin? Must suck knowing your ancestors are all brown Turkish rape babies

Nah
Okay, that's your opinion

didnt read

Greeks are the hardest working Europeans on the planet.
anglos are ugly and boring subhumans

THREE (3) FUCKING LEGS

Old flag looks so complicated, and their current flag better than american shit with stars. Only reason why american flag not utter shit because it's recognizable

It's easily one of the most aesthetic flags on this continent, and definitely way better than that piece of commie carpet they have now.
kys kacap

If they're so hardworking then why are they poorer than Western Europe and why are their unemployment rates so high?

São Tomé and Príncipe.

>le complicated flags are bad meme
Why do so many people think this? Just because children can't draw it doesn't mean it's not a good flag

you know the answer you stupid anglo subhuman

flag related

The star on your flag should be yellow.