rateyourmusic.com/~lad
rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
rateyourmusic.com/~velocifish
youtube.com/watch?v=R_IWXOYKJ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=42qsTwM-xCs
youtu.be/knhg-iiyLEQ?t=3m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I rate it a cool 7.5/10

it takes a certain level of intelligence to understand most /rym/ threads. without a solid grasp of dodecaphonic theory many of the jokes will go over a lurker's head. theres also a spiritual outlook weaved into many posts - drawing heavily from theosophical literature, for example. the regulars here understand these shitposts and realize that they're not just funny - they say something deep about LIFE, as a result people who don't post here truly ARE idiots - of course they wouldn't appreciate, for example, the humour in "lads..." posting, in itself a totalism-inspired deconstruction of the avant-teen identity. i'm smirking right now imagining one of these addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion at L "Y" J's most recent post.

my friends rym account
rateyourmusic.com/~nekuro_earnhardt
4.5 starz

friendly reminder that you can never be a true ploymath until you're a Marxist

I like their earlier stuff, used to be harder back in the days ya know kinda sellout now baka

ahh frankie sinatra

>you can never be ploymath unless you are retarded
quite logical

do you mean actual marxism or numale tranny obsessed antifa ""marxism""

Shut the fuck up nazi

rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1

is there really a difference

how can a communist be a nazi you mislead liberal

yes

rateyourmusic.com/~lad

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123

sean "reel big fish" lover lad

It's Video Art, Mom

They're the same. Communism lead to more deaths though

*Foucauldian

i don't understand Illuminations, am I dumb?

8.4 best new duck

nah
did you read the Ashbery translation? (assuming you're talking about Rimbaud not Benjamin)

of course there is

neo-/rym/ are not truly deeply understanding and tolerant leftists able to confidently stand their ground. it's been proven time and time again, especially by people like this guy.

they are liberals who think they're exceptional, which is definitely the worst kind; hilariously enough their cover gets blown away like a cheap umbrella when you actually engage them in debate.

man like pabanks

oh fark i crapped myself

L "Y" J Is Dat Ploymath, And Boi, She Bout To Do It! (Strangle A Transphobic Nazi To Death With Her Bare Hands, That Is!)

Post underrated top tier ploymaths. I'll start:

rateyourmusic.com/~velocifish

>makes E "A" I that is actually good, even great
>is a composer and writes scores
>made a program which allows for the creation of auto-generative tone-based music.
>supports interesting artists by purchasing their music instead of just downloading everything illegally like most embryos
>makes scores which are free to download
>has his own professional looking website
>has god tier taste in music
>is a well learned intellectual that writes his own poetry

He literally shits all over your /rym/ heroes.

introversion is a excuse people use to cover up the fact that they are just unlikeable and the concept is merely a projection of all there insecurities. i use a projector to play games the input lag may be heavy but it sure looks pretty on my wall. i punched a hole in the wall because i was playing my favorite game in the whole wide world called medal of Honor war fighter it is a war game you play as a soldier and you use guns to shoot people's and you win if u fight the bad guys and do good and play fair and have fun it doesn't matter if you Don m win it lose it because it is a game but i get frustrated when my controller stops working the controller is small for my hands i have phat fingers and when i press the button i press all of them at once including the start button and then i get killed but it is the games fault not mine then i do a Souper saiyan punch budakai to the wall and then the entire wall falls on me but there is a hole so i am safe and then i have fun.

Someone as socially inept as ~bratty having a boyfriend is proof that women are privileged and can get anything they want.

i want a girlfriend

Educate yourself on privilege and patriarchy.

>Someone as socially inept as ~bratty
she ain't inept, she knows what she's doing

what do you mean? the way she interacts with others is always weird and she hides half of her profile. i don't know why anyone would do that unless they were clueless

you would die in a revolution

Is bratty /ourgirl/ /rym/?

Bratty, applecat, and oinopa are /ourgirls/!~

the reality

i have shit on my hands

> let's post the same thing 4 times, for emphasis! That'll show "em"!

14.5/38.9

THIS IS A DISGRACE TO OUR TRUE GIRL CLAVIETIKA!!!!! Bow down to our REAL girl! Cis women could never compete!!

ducc/10

that was the first time i posted that, thank you.

They obviously meant that you posted the same link 4 times.

yes, which i did not do.

She sucks compared to /ourgirl/ Ellie

Wtf I Love Uncle Toms Now!

Ellie would shit "her" pants at the sight of a real, grounded woman.

dude.. in the reply you made.. you pasted it 4 times in a row in a single reply

"let's post the same thing 4 times" implies a singular post, not a single link, and if that's what he meant he should have specified by saying "let's post the same *link* 4 times"

autistic but understandable

Art Jpeg Images Lover Like Kishinev

I got shit on my dick

El "l" ie, But She Actually Only Pretends To Be Trans To Rile Up Transphobic /rym/ Posters

Let's stop defending this pseud piece of shit, /rym/, thanks.

-Signed, people who aren't blind asskissers and have actually dealt with this brat in the past

lmfaooooooooo

holy shit

Is anybody actually unironically defending her? I think most posts are just pretending to defend her to annoy people here.

Is that a dog that literally fucked a goose to death? I think I've seen everything.

DELETE!!!!

Wait, we forgot to add a few more things.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
PLEASE MORE

>its okay to be aracial especially if you dont want to recognize and realize the inherent privelege [sic] you get from your ethnicity
>or you want to chastize [sic] others without having to chastize [sic] yourself

I can't believe what I'm reading. What sort of insanity is this?

p sure he's being sarcastic

he means it's okay to live in a fantasy land where you don't have to take responsibility for blatant hypocrisy. in other words, it's okay to act like a fucking child.

that's literally it. liberalism is a mental disorder.

>aracial
aka white but doesn't want to feel normal
this is fucking insane

ellie claims to hate nazis because leftism is popular and thinks its the right thing to do rather than genuinely believe in leftist stances
what a fucking moron

needs to delete rym account and discord

i hope so.

ellie claims to be a communist but s/hes literally just a fucking democrat

He's not. The rest of his posts in the history signify that he's a very serious liberal.

Ellie is no Marxist by any means. Utter poseur.

elliot is completely void of anything genuine and intelligent. pathetic.

patrician as fuck I can't even compete

Right. People like this are part of why I can't call myself a leftist, Marxist, or communist anymore. At this point when these words are used it just translates to trendy liberal that voted for Bernie. They think being a communist means fetishizing blacks, muslims, and trans people. They don't give a fuck about working class issues, just irrelevant issues that would be solved upon resolving class issues,

you have sub 100 iq if you cant tell hes taking the piss with that comment.

No, dude, like go through his post history in the Discord. He's not joking.

you are a moron, he is saying its silly to identify as aracial and people just do it so they can do the whole "i hate white people" schtick without having to reflect upon themselves. The implication being that as a white person you should confront your own privilege and chastize yourself. It is a leftist viewpoint but you are actually stupid if you think he is advocating for aracial identity there.

God fucking dammit i regret deleting all my screenshots from the ellie discord
Shes openly admitted that she doesnt understand music and everything she "knows" about (judging) music is based on obscurity and relevancy instead of theory
Shes admitted to using music as an accessory and freaks out whenever people start discussing how they hate rating music and how shallow some people can be when it comes to music because she knows she's guilty
Screenshotters plz come through

Fair enough. The point about Ellie being a complete tosser still stands.

word

obsessing about some random idiot teenager because you remember when you were the same and feel intense shame about it lads like /r "y" m/

dope projection

and theyre far from "random." they used Sup Forums and posted in these threads about themselves and added everyone that posted their accounts in these threads.

nah not me son i was born with taste that would put antiwarhol to shame

damn...

weak

youtu.be/knhg-iiyLEQ?t=3m4s

genuinely good video
thank you

np!

no i don't want no scrubs

>go to rym thread
>ctrl f username
>no results
phew
see u guys next thread

Literally was just about to post this.

Wow. I had no idea ellie was like this. What the fuck

"i had no idea"
i had no idea blacks weren't automaticaly retarded at birth! omg so sorry i didn't know. i had no idea jews are people omfg oops AHDJDJJSJSWJAJSDHJD

some of you are okay don't go to sonemicord tomorrow