Hey, Andy Biersack here

Hey, Andy Biersack here.

A friend told me you guys started a horrible meme about wanting to eat my shit, and linked me this website. What the fuck is wrong with you? I've had several young impressionable fans messaging me in states of confusion down to severe distress. Is this the kind of thing you want to teach and put in to young people's heads? You guys seriously need to stop and I will be seeking legal action against this website if this continues. That is all and you've been warned.

Andrew Biersack

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hey, Andy Biersack here.
>A friend told me you guys started a horrible meme about wanting to eat my shit, and linked me this website. What the fuck is wrong with you? I've had several young impressionable fans messaging me in states of confusion down to severe distress. Is this the kind of thing you want to teach and put in to young people's heads? You guys seriously need to stop and I will be seeking legal action against this website if this continues. That is all and you've been warned.
>Andrew Biersack

Fuck off faggot, you won't do shit. Apparently your poop logs are all you're worth here, suck it up

So, that’s a yes?

Because we’re hungry.

Dumbass post timestamp

/thread

How does it feel to spend your whole life forcing this cancer on b and it will never be a meme and knowing all you've accomplished is that everyone wants you to kill yourself?

bad bait

>Legal action against this website if this continues.

Best kek ever

Reminder that a logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Proof?

agree

To answer that question, because you come to non log threads and shit them up with your shitty memes.

Reminder that a logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

Proof?

What a shit cut and paste job on an already cringy meme.

The log threads are the proof. Forced memes are shit tier.

>inb4 No one listens to Marilyn Manson anymore, faggot.

Proof?

I don't need proof, but can you give me more pictures of cats eating people food?
Captcha: Garfield service

You know there are tutorials out there to help with your bad photoshop skills.

b8. :|

Hi Andy, my name is John, and I hate you. You are fat, retarded, no-life-having guy who spends every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

I didn't make it

What's bad about it?

Ah yes, the "I don't have the intelligence to refute a claim so I'll keep repeating a word over and over" strategy.

Proof?

Edges, layers, composition, the softening of pixels, you forgot to remove exif, the hue range is fucked, not enough benis particulates...

Don't need proof to believe him.

I believe. Who else believes this, bros?

> I believe.

Proof?

I believe this without proof cause log poster is probably this.

>I believe.

Proof?

I destroyed the dam.

Dubs logged

No proof needed. I believe too, sad man.

Belief logged here.

Proof?

This.

I believe this.

Let's cook this pasta.

> I believe.

>you

i fuckin love this cat, his fur seems to be so nice and shiny

Proof?

>started a horrible meme
nah, still not a meme
I love how much that pisses off log fags

Proof?

I too believe this.

Kitty don't lie. I believe.

Grow up and learn.

> I believe.

Proof?

I believe

>your meme is dead

samefaggin. andy is no meme, andy is lifestyle

Thank you to whoever wrote this pasta.

Sure, kid. Get angrier.

Proof?

I believe dis.

Proof?

this forced meme is fucking retarded nobody gives a fuck about this faggot or his terrible fucking music

I keep on slidding into these threads

You're a mature poster, user

so (((mature))) dude

so (((mature))) dude

so (((mature))) dude

so (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudeso (((mature))) dudev

Proof?

The fuck is this man
I remember when I first saw one of these threads
All I'm left wondering is why?

I believe this nigga

All explained here, my friend

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

log-andy.wikia.com/wiki/Log_Andy_Wiki

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/hssJgOdtBFc
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/okRXTBmX2gs
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn

I had to look it up to, apparently it's from some gay emo band. I've never listened to their music but must assume it's for faggots given these pathetic log threads.

dude so (((mature)))

No one cares about your attention seeking.

Proof?

W H Y
H
Y
Like I say I remember seeing the original log threads and was slightly bemused, but what is this fuckin scatspearean drama with about 40 shitty links to pages literally about some scene singer's shit
This shit has gone on too long jheeze

Hot damn, I believe.

Fuck off, I believe the pasta. Go be a virgin somewhere else.

this is true. the proof is in the pudding.
/discussion

please do sue these degenerates sir

Proof?

suck my dick, andy ballsack xd