Pic related is the center of one the biggest Turkish Cities, Konya formerly known as Iconium

Pic related is the center of one the biggest Turkish Cities, Konya formerly known as Iconium.

It has one of the highest support rate for Erdogan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=vVzKrfvapJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Democracy is over.
Erdogan is great.
Democracy is niggerland.
Turks have to apologize to Erdogan.

This is Adana also one of the biggest cities of Turkey. It is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Turkey aesthetically.

Comfy
Post more

Iconium sounded better than Konya. Konya reminds me of Kenya

>comfy
i hate you stupid westerners so much. you deserve every single bombings you get

>Konya
looks much better than any city in eastern europe

looks like brazil

not really

I live here and I know eastern euope very well

Konya looks green, clean, comfy and with great infrastructure

lot of nice shops and happy people

This is the center of Mardin. It has one of the highest Arabic Population in Turkey, also one of the oldest cities in the country.

beautiful

looks very romantic

being lost in ancient small streets of Mardin while holding your gf hand :)

this actually looks pretty cool

>It is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Turkey aesthetically.
How? It just looks like a bunch of high-rise apartment buildings.
Other cities posted in this thread seem much prettier.

>holding your gf's hand in streets of mardin

so my wife

thats even better

This is the homeland of Erdogan, Rize. They are notorious for having one of the lowest IQ in Turkey after kurds and supporting Erdogan.

why turks love commieblocks so much?

It has a river crossing and many parks.

looks like french riviera

I see. Well indeed it looks very nice on this shot.

Antalya is the biggest city in Southern Turkey. It has a small town before the tourism boom. As a result it had rapid immigration within Turkey and also has the highest foreigner ratio in Turkey. The increasing number of kurdish slums is a growing problem in the city.

This is Çorum. It holds the record for giving the highest support for Erdoğan with more than %80.

>Konya
>one of the biggest Turkish Cities

Erdogan did nothing wrong

Antalya is really nice. It might be one of the best cities in Turkey. I like the combinatioj of Turkish and Roman architecture in the old town.

comfy

Typical Uneducated Anatolian Ox post.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_Turkey

this is izmir

this is the most secular/anti-erdogan/ataturkist city in Turkey

the shit government only develops the western part you turkish shitskin
turks are ugly dark subhumans who want to fuck white women because their own are disgusting shitskins
the whole region was rich until the turk subhumans came
turkish shit nation is nothing but a 100 years old joke created by atashit

turks are disgusting shitskins
if a city looks nice it is filled with kurd subhumans who are even worse than turk subhumans
walk as a white woman through this shithole country and they will run after you like animals

but we're all greek anyway

Turkish government funds the south eastern region the most, aiming to educate the k*rds and make the shithole part of the country more prosperous
Turks are white
Turkey is richer than its western neighbors
Turks have been and will always be more relevant than laz

no you are not you filthy yahudi parasite
turks are mongrels like you
mix with one and your children will have subhuman genes

Those cities look so much better than greek cities, bravo Turkey

wew who the fuck salted your dishwater?

for the record, I've only spent my summers in Turkey as diaspora but it was easily the most comfiest, happiest and most WELCOMING time in my life

Turks like to complain about each other so much, even my father complains about how much he hates "disgusting Turkish scum" yet every time he sees a Turkish person they always have a great time and talk for a very long time and when we were in Turkey he was very happy while he also has a perfect English accent and perfect English skills yet he always watches Turkish TV etc

yet from personal experience Turkish people have taught me the most about life, random Turkish people I've never met before, random people on buses have even taught me about life

they taught me how to fight even how to throw snowballs lol

youtube.com/watch?v=vVzKrfvapJU

this is the town my dad grew up in his early childhood before moving to kadikoy (where i stay every visit)

there is no industry in east you subhuman turkish shitskin
its like a literal african country
without whites it would die

>Turks are white
as white as my shit you ugly turk dog
even if they are pale
they have ugly sandnigger faces or they are ugly mongrels
its not difficult to be richer than literal subhumans like albanians

turkish shit nation is a joke
turkey is a useless failure
turks are filthy sneaky cockroaches like all other asians go back to your desert you worthless bastard

This is Erzurum, the home city of moderate Islamic cleric and charter school operator Fethullah Gülen.

Coziest itt

thats like saying russhit cities look better than white cities

i fucked your mother you dirty yahudi parasite

look at this dirty lying turk subhuman
turks are filthy subhumans like all other sandniggers in the region

turks are subhumans
if you meet one of those shitskins
they will change their behavior
like other asian cockroaches

hmm

turks are ugly mongrels like yahudis

tell me more

>this is the most secular/anti-erdogan/ataturkist city in Turkey
That is not how you pronounce "Kırklareli". Here is a photo of it from 1986, since the government didn't invest in Western Turkey at all since forever, it still looks similar.

when did Sup Forums become tumblr?

Praha?

turks are subhumans

you filthy turkish shitskin

>population 88k

irrelevant.

Is ikibey genuinely mentally damaged or just a shitposting professional?

turks are subhumans

t.pensilvanya

turks are subhumans

Istanbul WAS beautiful

Very nice desu

both

he's schizophrenia incarnate: the endgame. Useless hikki who's shitposting 16 hours a day.
Only d*g knows why his ISP / VPN range hasn't been banned yet. If people would report his garbage on sight it'd probably happen. It only takes one look in the archives or IP-range posting history to see what a colossal faggot he is.

They succesfully cracked down on the dailymail spam but can't bust Iki. I'm literally waiting for him to go beyond his casual subhuman spam to report him to authorities and make him Sheikh 2.0 if he's really in Germany and not behing a VPN.

reminds me of alicante

Hey proxyfag, posting these images won't save these shitty cities from being blown up and what's left of them turned into rubble in the next 10 years of complete chaos of CIA backed islamic insurgencies. :^)
>tfw when usa will iraq turkey in next few years to take out the turkish saddam erdogan
feels great desu

what's your angle with these erdogan statistics

He's worse than a proxyfag, may allah forgive me for uttering this word, he's a diasporafag

I am greek