Hi b

Hi b
Can we have a feels thread
Its my birthday today and no one wants to know me

Happy birthday OP

Happy birthday OP. I feel like shit today too. Let's get some feels going

Happy bithday dude :)

Happy birthday dude, at least you know you got dubs on this particular birthday. Go out buy some food, walk around, watch a movie alone, it beats trying to force yourself around a bunch of cunts.

This. Do shit you enjoy. Even if you're alone, you're still doing better than most of the sad saps on here if you're actually managing to eke out some enjoyment out of the things you're interested in.

I want you to know all feelings are temporary and peace is more valuable than happiness.
Happy Birthday, OP. We care.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Happy birthday OP. Make a wish, along with any other anons who want to.

Happy birthday user

happy birthday, user

I'm trash and my suicide attempt would have bettered the lives of many if it had succeeded.

Happy birthday. Know that you are loved, OP.

Happy birthday faggot. Nobody cares about your birthday when you're a grown up. Now go out and get yourself a bottle of whiskey get drunk and do whatever the fuck you want because that's what miserable adults do to be temporarily happy. Rinse and repeat for as long as you need to until you find a reason worth staying sober.

Not OP but good idea, I'm gonna do that

Or until your liver shuts down and you can finally die

Happy birthday OP!

Op here thanks guys
I know it's nothing to celebrate but seems like everyone I know has done something this year and I've attended it but when it comes to me I'm just ignored
I guess that's pretty funny

Happy birthday

OP it's all good. Even though birthdays are pointless celebrations you're still hardwired to feel shitty if no one acknowledges yours, especially if you've been acknowledging everyone else's.