Are fags also pedos?

Are fags also pedos?
Is there any data about them being also rapists?
Is it just a prejudice?
Scientifically speaking, are fags sick

Fucking hell America is cucking itself so hard

yes

I don't care what other people do

Children can consent tbh.

Is this for real? Publicly molesting a groomed child and people cheer?

>molesting a groomed child
Fuck off with your feminist memes. The kid clearly wanted it. They weren't "groomed" they were seduced.

1) no
2) no; child rapists are mostly not pedos
3) yes
4) no
/thread

>2) no; child rapists are mostly not pedos
[citation needed]

check psychology of child rapists. it's about 50/50 of reported cases

link it you fucking nigger.
what difference does it make anyways, you're still operating from the assumption that all sex with children is rape you feminist cunt licking apologist piece of shit.

>child rapists are mostly not pedos
What? Why else would you rape a child?

>all sex with children is rape
Children can't consent. All sex with children is legally counted as rape.

Power, control, lack of impulse control, always targeting the most available and or weakest person around.
Rape is rape. Adult or child, see above.

>Children can't consent.
Most can't. Some can. Stop oppressing teleiophiles you fucking bigot.

Trip code comes with definition of child under the law. "16 is legal, but must be less than 4 years older, etc."

No they can't. Even if they do, it won't count in court.

Yeah but now you're just rolling with circular logic. It's wrong because it's illegal and it's illegal because it's wrong. Makes no sense. Meanwhile 4 year olds are having the time of their lives getting their cunnies licked by Chad. The legal system needs reform. Big time.

their already degenerate wastoids, being pedos is the same dam thing.

4 year olds do not understand the ramifications of the act, or of what may happen to them next. That is why there is a legal age of consent.

suck dick, you can check the numbers yourself
still not clear. good explanation imho is this people are very easily aroused plus have low impulse control. i guess power is also a factor.

And what the actual fuck is going to happen next after sucking a cock or getting their cunny licked that isn't a social construct?

>cunny

former pedo signed in

If kids can't consent then why are they so hot then? Explain that shit you dumb fags..

jealous old hags competing for the pedo D tbh

Are you saying you think kids 3-8 years old are hot?
You are mental.

Yeah totally mental..

Not their natural state. Adults dolled her up and deliberate posed her for that perceived effect.
I also notice she isn't smiling, and her expression looks deadpan. She didn't have fun posing for these.

It's their son

KEK

Not that user but Jesus Christ the expression is tied to the aesthetic of the roles.
The bored model look predates the 80s, holy fuck are you dumb?
Why would a grungy girl (second pic) smile?

It's because they're in front of a crowd of upper-middle class useless idiots who were too sheltered to recognize abuse or perversion when they see it.

Fag child abuser detected

i remember reading a report from a Harvard study that did a blind survey of 1000 men. the men were asked if they would be willing to have sex with an underage person or if they have ever thought/fantasized about it. i think it was like 1/4 of those who did the study did say that that they would be willing to have sex with girls between the ages of 12-14. i have no source on this so idk but if true would it make sense that 1/4 of the gay pop would have sex with little boy aged 12-14?

It's the people who hate trump, what did you expect?