1860 München - Sandhausen
Bochum - Fürth
Dresden - Düsseldorf
Karlsruhe - Heidenheim
St. Pauli - Würzburg
Union Berlin - Kaiserslautern

3. Liga
Frankfurt - Osnabrück

Don't forget: Today you can also watch snooker, Formel 1 and Amstel Gold Race, plus probably a lot of other stuff, so don't limit yourself to just one sport!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxW1LhB2icU
youtube.com/watch?v=OUIkIx2fX5o
youtube.com/watch?v=DYc24BjGigg
weltfussball.de/news/_n2705814_/ein-zahn-fuer-ein-tordemme-muss-zum-zahnarzt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this /bundes/?

shut up

>dumbmark

remember when i told you how clubs like berlin, freiburg, köln, frankfurt will reach their limits in the 2nd half of the season and fall down?

i do think you remember.

i dont remember

thats because you are irrelevant and never here anyway

Who /Lilien/ here?

hm

What is /bundes/'s favorite German city? (other than their own)

Gelsenkirchen of course

Okay, here is my theory regarding Denmark.

>Denmark is a 41 year old single mom. At the age of 16 she lost her virginity to her highschool boyfriend after the 1992 EC final victory of Denmark against Germany and eventually got pregnant. Of course her boyfirend, being not older than 15 himself, pussied out and left her alone with the babygirl born a few months later.
>In order to take care of the newborn, Denmark had to change her lifestyle dramatically, thus she never completed school and never got any form of education or professional training. Being supported half-assed by her family Denmark managed to raise her daughter to finish school and and graduate in Journalism studies with main focus on foreign affairs from the University of Kobnhavn.
>Her lost youth time Denmark tries to make up by giving the hip mom and being her daughters best friend. She also joins her at student parties since she never had the chance of experience it on her own and enjoys feeling the lustful looks of younger guys.
>Because her lack of educationand and therefore lack of job opportunities, Denmark took a class in Private Business Management at the Kobnhavn University and currently runs her own little business for a living. This gives her not only the financial security but also lots of spare time to follow her passion. Her obsession with football roots deep in that one single event that became the turning point in her life. This is also why she keep frequenting the sports board of this palaeo-france cave painting forum, because this takes her back when she was a a young girl of sweet sixteen. And she fantasize about us /bundes/ user lining up and pleasure her 20 years of repressed sexual needs (in her imagination we are all virgin Chads who just haven't found the right woman yet).
>She also likes to smell her own feet.

How accurate do you think this is?

This is highly likely.

Bamberg

Not German but i really liked Hamburg and Munich

Don't know. There are a lot of interesting cities. Hamburg for example.

Potsdam and Schwerin are goat cities.

@75271439
No lewd posting please

appears to be very likely in my opinion

Kiel, obviously

Berlin

No

GOOOOOOODDD MOOORRRNNIINNNNG!

HOPPY Easter /bundes/

Happy Easter to you good sir.

I ate a Dönerpizza yesterday. Not my proudest moment, and in retrospective it was disgusting as hell, but I was pretty drunk.

Paderborn have sacked head coach Stefan Emmerling.
Steffen Baumgart will be in charge for the final five games of the season.

Paderborn are currently in the relegation zone in the 3. Liga.

>Dönerpizza

>not eating pizza ananas

Are you Ronny?

rip Paderborn

>Mfw gelsenkirchen gazprom lose to Darmstadt

N O R D D E R B Y

Bremen: Wiedwald, Gebre Selassie, Sané, Moisander, Veljkovic, S.Garcia, Grillitsch, Junuzovic, Eggestein, Bartels, Kruse

Hamburg: Mathenia, Diekmeier, Jung, Mavraj, Ostrzolek, Sakai, Walace, Hunt, Holtby, Kostic, Gregoritsch

>no bobbeh wood

you lads think st pauli will stay up? Seems to play decent football.

Also, hows gytkjær doing?

>gytkjær
gesundheit

Maybe

She is not doing great

fuch, we cant keep selling overpriced sacks of shits if they all fail once they cross the border

Sup Forums confirmed to be 16 year olds with p shit taste in music

it's time for the Norddörbie

youtube.com/watch?v=rxW1LhB2icU
youtube.com/watch?v=OUIkIx2fX5o

pauli just got robbed

UNION AND PAULI

nice goal

>Gregoritsch
Is she good irl? Football manager says she will be goat

>its a würzburg chokes in the last 5 minutes episode

you had one job

I dunno, but he likes scoring in Nordderbys

Löl

>le man bun man in charge of scoreing

Nice save tho Tßqh

what a save

GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH GREGORITSCH

GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK GREGORITSCH DER WERDER SCHRECK

youtube.com/watch?v=DYc24BjGigg

The Austrian!!!!!

>werders left flank

>It's a "Gregoritsch scores against Bremen episode"

>it's a "austrian exciting the masses" episode

>ywn live as a farmer and cheese producer in a cozy Austrian town

>farmer
thank god

what happened to Adler?

injured

what happened?
how long?

R-B-L

>adler
>Ad
Adolf
>ler
Hitler

Is Adler secretly a nazi?

Auba killed him

>Shillitsch

>Bremen in charge of finishing

>Grilltisch

That looks unnecessarily dangerous.

i suppose it'd make sense seeing as the other Hamburg team leans to the other extreme of the political spectrum

No, That is awesome

TROLLPOST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That it is. still looks dangerous, like most awesome things.

>Junuzupost

Austrians taking over the german bundesliga

>besser kann man ihn nicht schießen
Is Wolff Fuss actually retarded?

>austrians taking over in germany

what could possibly go wrong

>weltfussball.de/news/_n2705814_/ein-zahn-fuer-ein-tordemme-muss-zum-zahnarzt/
>Leipzigs Diego Demme (u.) verlor beim Torjubel einen Zahn
Actually, is everyone in this country fucking retarded?

>Implying >we haven't taken it over already

if he sports some nice facial hair, i'm up for it

Anyone here browses Sup Forums? I wonder what would happen if I'd go there an say Queen was thembest band in the history of music.

A side parting would be a plus.

Why exactly has Austria their own league again? It would be way more fun when their teams wouod be integrated in the Bundes.

Lot's of

>dadrock

I like Queen, I think they did some great stuff, but Sup Forums would most likely ridicule you

Is one Red Bull team making a mockery of the league not enough?

Alternative option: grow up

>two RB owned clubs in the bundes

It would be glorious

Fan at the United - Chelsea game

...And this week FC Bayern Munchen will travel to FC flyeralarm admiria and play in front of 2500 fans

a vienna derby in /bundes/ would be nice, but i think that austria would be too small for more than 1-2 bundes teams

It would be like Nordsjælland - Brondby where there are more away fans than home fans.

>Germans absorbing Austria

When has this ever gone wrong?

inb4 Rapid win the cup a second time

hallo und guten morgen!

KRUUUUUUUUSE

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>that horn though

Robert holz when?

unf
dat last pass

no. their best albums are ege bamyasi > tago mago > future days > soundtracks

mother sky is awesome tho.

finally. keep going bremen!