Having a really bad depressed day

Having a really bad depressed day
Should i call of work or powerthrough it to ensure rent cash.

goto work and take shit out of your lip. Use the money to buy a decent comforter.

coffee, power through, buy drugs :)

Go to work, fam. Staying at home and moping is the opposite of what you need. Stay busy. When you get home from work, get a hobby. Hobbies are the spice of life and there's nothing better to stave off depression.

i take the 'shit' out of my lips when i do work.

Nicotine is about the only thing i got til payday my dude.

I have hobbies but find no pleasure/motivation to get gud/have fun with them. Its like 5 minutes of playing my guitar then its like "i suck why do i even try"

Call in and find another job. Missing one day of work shouldn't risk you not being able to pay bills.

yeah im brutaly aware of that my dude- its kinda a 'take what you can get' kinda thing, and i dont have a car right now, so losing my job would be suicide.

Everyone plays guitar, no offense.

My honest answer is get a new hobby. Collect cool shit, get gud at Chess, start a book collection, really focus in on something.

Be curious and singular in all things.

Don't settle for guitar like everyone else.

Throw that shit in the trash. No one will hire you and pay a decent wage when you look like a tackle box. Do you work in a fishing store?

Stop being a whiny bitch, if you don't like guitar then find something else. What the fuck is wrong with your generation.

Holy hell it's the basement guy. Unless pic related isn't pic RELATED. If it really is you then power through man. Didn't know you got your own place. Pay that rent. If not you then call off and kill yourself

You should kill yourself for the good of the species.

anyone who wears shit like that in their mouth doesn't deserve a job

Nigga it is me- and yeah i got an appt of my own.

Eh, thats the plan eventually- ill do it when my life is more in shambles- as it stands i still have no outstanding debts or anything- ill bankrupt myself on drugs when things get shitty, then off myself.

Yeah same with people who have tattoos and colored hair- they dont deserve to work at all. Let all the normals with shitty work ethic take the jobs.

You are a little bitch. Go fucking cry to your mommy. It's your fault things aren't going the way you wish. Don't blame anyone else.

We need somebody to work the checkout at gas stations and at Subway.

im totally blaming everyone else for MY shortcomings. Sounds like projection my dude.

I'm depressed as shit,i work as an unpaid intern and my future is looking pretty much fucked.Goto work do something new don't stay in home.

Thanks friend- i will grit the teeth and head to work, Keep your head up too man.

I am a "normal" I don't look like someone who just got out of prison covered in tattoos. Nor do I look like I fell face first into a fishing lure. My work ethic is far better than yours. Try not sitting around whining.

Start a YouTube channel pretending you are a guy playing who's depressed but you are depressed irl.

:-)

>nigga it is me
Well how come a nigga don't make a thread about it? This is news to me my boy. Happy for you faggot.

gaaaaayyy

op is a butthole sniffer

I did make a thread the day i moved in dooder- I make them at random times- mostly when im feeling alone and shit.

Hey im depressed too and don't feel like going to work today. We should hangout together today :)

bitch you are here sitting and whining about life so how about your bitch ass gets up and do work you ugly ass nigger combing your hair to the side to cover the other bald side but you are too stupid to notice you are showing your receding hair line

yeah the two of you could hangout at a tattoo shop and vape

then go home and butt fuck each other

Nah no thanks im not a gay- i just look like one.

Vape nation bro- its cheaper and less lung killing than cigs.

thanks nigga

>hangout at a tattoo shop and vape

that was a joke and you even considering that means you're small town loser who probably works in a gas station

just take those two little shits off and you look cute faggot because your eyes make it better for you

what's your shit job btw?

its such a small differnce in my opinion though- people care about it more than i do, ill take them out no problem, i just choose not to waste the $40 it cost to get the holes put there.

its a shit job- duh

Work will set you free

good use of money I can see

Yeah too bad it was a gift and not my own money- Think id pay cash to put pictures or holes into/on myself. Nah fuck that, id do it myself before I paid.

if youre able to work, work.

wrong thread schlomo

Allow your hatred to get the best of you. Shoot up what's bothering you, then shoot your self. Then you won't be depressed anymore

If everybody that felt depressed called off work then most people wouldn't go to work. Just fight through it. Stay active. If you don't have enough money for rent then you'll be really depressed.

This is probably the most accurate thing ive heard- im depressed now, ill be alot more if i cant pay bills.

coffee> redbull>monster>work - home>jerkoff>shower>rest

That was the fuckin worst diss I've ever seen you fucking subpar human using your fingers to press down keys on your computers keyboard to say very rude things to other people.

Go to work every goddamn day until you die, just like the rest of us. It sucks, life sucks, we all suck and then we die.