Wife comes home from work at 1:30 because she doesn't feel well

>wife comes home from work at 1:30 because she doesn't feel well
>Me :"Hey babe I'm sorry you don't feel well, I love you. Wanna play some video games and relax? Sorry I didn't get the dishes done before you got home"
>2 days later I end up not having to work till 7 pm (usually go in around noon) I'm kinda excited.
>Wife says immediately "Are you fucking serious?!?" (While playing video games on MY FUCKING computer, that I installed the game, and modded for her) Realizes by my face that what she said makes her a bitch and then tries to smile like it's a joke.

Share your marriage stories B/

I don't get it

She comes home from work early and I give 2 fucks about her. I have too in late and she gets pissy cause I'm gonna be home. Sorry kinda pissed didn't explain it too well.

no you did explain it just fine.
females are insane

or married males are.

Don't people just cherish time to themselves these days? Don't sweat it op.

You are a faggot OP. I literally tell my GF she’s a stupid cunt every day and she sucks my dick and cooks me food. Stop being such a retard, get a new bitch. you sound like you have a testosterone deficiency, do you even have sex ?

op here, no, my dick is dry, i don't get any ass, my nuts are full, I'm a god-fucking-damned loser just kell me

Op you're an idiot

There's a difference between cherishing alone time and being a bitch. She easily could have asked for alone time and I'd have given it. Responding with "are you fucking serious?!?!" Is just being a callous bitch.

She was planning on cheating on you.

She's mad because Chad was gonna come over but yet you cock blocked her? Dude you're cruel

Lol cause being abusive is the only way you can get attention from damaged females?
>Have fun with your forced childhood incest victim

Probably was planning on inviting Tyrone over at some time within your normal shift.

She was obviously planning on slutting up your house w another dude after you would normally leave for work.

People don't really think about it though, just get excited when they have time/space to themselves. Also, she's playin video games, not out at the bar. That's cute.

Sure she reacted selfishly, but if you allow her the space from time to time she'll appreciate it...if you get mad at her for that she'll resent your presence.

obviously a bunch of single anons in this thread

>wife comes home
>did dishes
>did laundry
>cleaned floors
>made dinner (basghetti in crock pot)
>shaved balls
>exercised dog

>I'm tired today, I don't want to have sex
Bitch I worked my ass off for you you WILL bend over right now
>Oh so I'm a bitch now
>Yes, I work my ass off for you so you have nothing to do but relax & fuck me
>I'm not your fucking sex doll, don't treat me like that
>do you even logic

FAP
The champagne of victory

Wot? You eat your loads?

Single 21 year old here, and that sounds horrible. Hope my future wife is not such a bitch.

My wife just had a LEEP (they use an electrified wire to scoop out a couple bean sized chunks of her cervix) no sex for 6 weeks, Dr ordered. Not that we had a lot of sex after we got married anyway...

Did the doctor also say she can't give blowjobs? Or hand/tit/footjobs? Anal?

Selfish, thoughtless idiots don't think about it. When you don't know how to verbalize what you want further than a fucking pubescent hormonal teen you get pissy. Anyone with an ounce of self control can be like "Hey I wanted to do thing, and be alone today, can I do thing?" It doesn't take Mahatma ghandi to care enough about people to not react "are you fucking serious??!?" To someone who you care about. Just be decent for Christ's sake.

/thread

Or....
Or.....
OR.....

Maybe you're a retard who got married before you really knew your wife and got stuck with crazy. Maybe you need to have better judgment in the future.

literally this
OP is probs being cheated on but he'll ignore the signs until it's too late and then claim there was nothing he could have done