ITT: Albums That Finally Clicked

Always liked the album but that was it. But I just now I relistened to Earthmover and holy fuck is this amazing.

this recently clicked for me too, Bloodhail is too good

took me many yeras ubt now i see what all the hype is about. truly a modern masterpiece of the renaissandler age and predecessor to the vaporwave movement

I always thought it was just an ok prog album but I listened to it again and holy fucking shit did it click

I'm a little embarrassed because of how long it took me to get this album.

It took a little while for it to grow on me too, but it's in my top five now. The end of Good Morning, Captain still amazes me.

its starting to click, im starting to like every single track more and more.

"bad" voices and narrow vocal range are the ones that sound best to me now. If you're really good you make it work.

Came here to post this. Probably the best experience of an album clicking.

Used to skip over many songs

smoke weed and listen to it
>inb4 DUDE WEED LMAO

that should be a crime

it finally clicked yesterday, I always thought this was the worst deaf grapes album but it clicked yesterday and now I can't stop listening to it

Both of these started off ok but got worse with each listen.

This one is just terrible

These clicked the first listen.

I've listened to this a couple of times and haven't enjoyed it at all. It's just boring and tedious as far as I'm concerned. Am I missing something?

For the record I've no issue with music like this it's just that this album hasn't done anything for me.

It's just a meme album. Anyone actually moved by it is under the influence of drugs.

At first I thought it was awful, now it's one of my favorite NIN records.

favorite song??

two heavens or govt plates are my favorites desu

Same here. Listened to Earthmover and I was absolutely blown away. Re-listening to the whole album.

god you're so fucking cool

leaps and bounds better than their p4k buzzband albums

A true patrician

but did it click yesterday? also, when did it click?

Spiderland and I Could Live in Hope are the only albums that clicked on the first listen for me.

Check out Leaves Turn Inside You. It might take you a while before that clicks aswell but when it does it never goes away.

Didn't get the hype on the first few listens but when it clicked I listened to it about six times in one day.

This

Glad to see someone else shares my opinion, it seems to be getting more popularity, which seems to be happening to all NIN's albums since The Fragile

and when it did, DAMN!

Hated it the first listen but after that just damn

He's a genius

i think it clicked somewhere on the govt plates track right around the 1:10 mark

SEE I KEEP LYING TO MYSEEEEEEEELF
DON'T KNOW WHAT THERE IS TO DOOOOOO
AND IF I COULD BE SOMBODY ELSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WELL, I THINK I WOULD FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>What if trap + another genre????
>genius
no

Reading along really helped.

I really liked my first listen but god, It's getting worse each time I listen to it.

Just relisten to Luciferian Towers and it clicked. Honestly probably as good as LYSF
My favourite album, happg it clicked for you
Yeah Loveless grows over time
Another favourite

This is actually amazing