C-Celeb T-Thread for the true m-men o-of b/, who s-scorn betas, half men a-and d-dwarfish m-millies

C-Celeb T-Thread for the true m-men o-of b/, who s-scorn betas, half men a-and d-dwarfish m-millies...

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....
>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Oh wait it's a herman thread...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that
>Marinafag =
>Mackenzifag
>munnfag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>katyfag
>pedofag
>footfag
>g-fag
>RPfag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states
now thats what u call cringe...
just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

I want to jack off to attractive women, is this the thread for that?

>posters +1
>he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices
Kys

That's what I was looking for but some tumour just ended this thread early

Kys herman

stfu tnx

How about no.

Peypey is very nice to look at

Who?

Sophie Turner, do you live under a rock?

She's only really known from GoT right? If he hasn't seen that its possible he doesn't know what she looks like.

I-I'm s-sorry g-good sir; I-I know I-I shouldn't be p-possessing a world class b-beauty like th-this... I-It's wrong f-for m-me t-to have s-so m-much when o-o-others are c-cursed w-with so l-l-little...

I don't watch Game of Thrones
Somebody with a brain.

My brain's full of thighs, I'm not sure that qualifies as having one to be fair

You are cancer.

Funny enough, GIS shows me results for "jacket" and an article about Nicole Kidman. Don't say I didn't try before asking either.

You are satan.

Such a cutie

Satan's right you know.

gimme emma watson face!

And satan doesn't know how to use filters
Have some Winnick thigh for your useless comment

Hi herman

>hivemind
>herman
Not always the same thing.
I'm one of those (You)s btw

nuh uh

You know how to meme, gratz.
More thigh for you
Also I'm one of them

Fuck off herman. You're a manchild.

This is herman He's the only one disagreeing by using childish namecalling. The other two want to have a normal celeb thread.

*Your

I like celeb threads and you acting like this i just begging for trolls to infest these threads with spam.

Why is this whore wearing a bra

This thread needs an alien touch

that happens regardless. lurk moar.

>*Your
No, it's "you're a manchild."
I was right the first time. English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Do you lick her pussy clean out after I send her home full of cum?

disgusting

Ayyy lmao

what first time?

user said herman is begging them to troll us by being a retarded faggot.

i agree, herman needs to fuck off with his bullshit

that's a nice way to say "gorgeous"

Not your mother's stretched out asshole, that's for sure.

>what first time?
In my initial statement. There was no need for your feeble attempt at correcting it, faggot.

Is this bait

WTF are those paper thin lips lmao.

Herman is sperging out, beware everybody.

Je suis herman

Define bait, genius.

Got any more thighs?

*abducts you*

shut up. everybody.

Elyse Willems is our queen

cute isn't it?

herman started this thread with sperg

Duly noted

I thought him replying to the "correction" was him taking the bait

hnnggg

No, that thing really isn't

terrible terrible necklace but very hot girl

Who even gets baited when you answer bait with bait

>when you catch her skinning humans..lol

your dad

He's retarded for thinking he needed to correct it at all.
He can claim it's bait - that he was "acting " stupid all along, trying to be a grammar nazi - it's just to hide the shame of his own mistake.

Dont know man, it seems like bait and triggered are the best response's once you run out of intelligent things to say. But maybe that's just me

>very hot girl
you got that absolutely right

I want her to chomp my dick off with her vaginal teeth

wow. that's an atrocious outfit

little ari's bum was making musical notes
all throughout the show! it wouldn't stop
even when the crew was doing the
Super Star bit, hand in hand; they all made
strange faces at ari as her fumes through
the air willowed into each nose, causing
some to take a second and despite
the crowd shake their heads and roll