youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w&t=1s
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1fmizz/how_to_trip_safely_on_benadryl/
erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml
youtu.be/2uN60jMggaY
youtu.be/tvqlt7OWTOk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNGpATRCrI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ffpY7mR6r1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much are you gonna take? Don't take more than half the box.

high dose dph sucks dick

I actually have a different brand of DPH, it's 50 mg each, I'll take 12 for maximum experience

This.
Do dxm like a normal person

the spiders

Do you have access to pot or alcohol?

I used to do this shit but it got boring for me after a while

>like a normal person
Who the one two buckle my shoe wants to be a normal person?

youtube.com/watch?v=DqnhsGpjjkY

I do because I want bitches

Of course I do, I have a halfie of weed sitting next to me, it's beside the point, I just really love how everything sounds on DPH

Listen to Lullaby by the Cure. Because the only thing you're going to see on those is a bunch of spiders

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w&t=1s

I think weed is a good combo. Do you have access to alcohol?

>thread about taking recreational doses of benadryl
>serious replies

>thread about taking acid or smoking pot
>DUDE WEED LMAO

Trout Mask Replica

You mean "like someone cool enough to get street drugs and not have to abuse over-the-counter shit"?

I'm not OP but this is the problem in my life, nobody offers me drugs. Not even friends. I went up and started talking to some friends outside a venue before we all went into a gig, they were passing a joint around, and they didn't even ask me, let alone proffer it.

Dxm is otc shit though

No no no, no combos, maybe a few massive bong rips when things get stagnant

Well yeah that's what I'm getting at. Alcohol combo will guaranteed cause very sudden and very severe blackouts. Highly dangerous.

DXM is in cough syrup though, just get the kind without guaifenesin or acetaminophen

You see, I didn't know that. I feel like the Rodney Dangerfield of guys whose friends do drugs. And Rodney Dangerfield was a stoner! I'm not even him, I'm his on-stage persona.

Thanks, looking it up now, just found out about one.

Dont do it it fucks up your brain

nothing wrong with a couple robotrips, but yeah, I'd cap it off at maybe 5-6 in your lifetime. Find someone who'll sell you acid or shrooms instead.

Dxm is much safer than this crap.

Don't do this garbage OP, I still have lasting hppd and mental definincies from doing this a lot.

Not that dxm is good for you but it's much safer as long as you make sure you get dxm hbr

I just want to try it. I read someone call it "robotripping", does this mean I can expect derealizaiton?

I'm starting to really feel it and I'm really feeling this. I'm feeling it, Mr.Krabs.

lol be careful dude, shit can be whack af. you should read this 1st
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/1fmizz/how_to_trip_safely_on_benadryl/

I took ~400mg and a bunch of bong rips while peaking. Really weird, unsettling, associative kind of high. Might be terrifying to certain people.

You'll probably be extremely tired during the comedown but way too anxious to fall asleep. It's fucking horrible but you might be able to combat that with weed, idk. Didn't work for me just laid in bed looking at the ceiling for 3 hours

Its a dissociate

I'm not familiar with dxm but otherwise I strongly disagree. Unless you take literally an entire box which could kill you. Otherwise I've been taking it at high doses for many years and zero side effects.

I was taking like 10 of these a night to fall asleep at a dcent hour and they started making me feel weird as fuck throughout the day.

Worst 2 weeks of my life, done taking that shit.

You have lasting HPPD because of a previous condition that was sped up by the drugs, you're just a moron.

FUCK YES

I love that, this is for me. I'm going to get some supermarket own-brand dry cough syrup where it's the only active ingrediant, I assume I can just drink that shit down with no issues. About how many mg do I need for a really tasty state?

How about you stop playing 20 questions and just do it

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml

I just don't want to get it, come home, drink it, then find out I've got fuck all, just want to know how many bottles to get. What's the best mg for a good experience, is all I'm asking.

Thanks, should have looked there I guess.

I'd recommend looking pretty thoroughly through the erowid page of most drugs you're planning on taking. Very useful site.

just buy some fucking weed you retard

Apparently an entire box of dph could only kill a small child. So far I've only found that it's somewhere between one box and ten. A 14 year old girl took about ten boxes and it killed her.

This stuff fucks with your brain and makes you dumb.

600mg is a pretty good dose. I don't find it fun anymore, but I used to do 1g (40x25mg) and just watch the shimmers and depth shifts for as long as I could stay awake. Don't remember music doing much for me at the time.

You ever get the spiders? Combine with dxm?

I used to do DXM a lot in high school. Such a shitty drug, doesn't feel good just makes it so you can't feel your body and you get sick if you move.

I'm glad i'm old enough to drink now.

dxm is quite different from dph, although they seem to interact in interesting ways.

This one time I went to pee and saw a spider on my dick, freaked out, pissed everywhere, tripped on my own piss and fell

Lethal dose of DPH for an adult is around 2-3 grams, but taking 1 gram can still fuck someone up mentally

It's a great site, I used it in the past before buying an entheogen which I think has since become illegal here, thanks for the rec tho.

I took a bunch of these and went to a Haken concert.

They kinda wore off by the time i got there, but while i was at my friends all of my movements were robotic and I was bumping into everything, they were asking if I was already fucked up and I said it was just the weed.

I believe it. Thankfully I never got the full blown spiders (although my friend saw them for weeks/months), but I still occasionally get the black creeping in the corners of my vision sometimes, and it's been about 6 years since I tried it. Not sure if it's psychosomatic or even just paranoia, but I never experienced the same thing before I went in on the dph.

Most dangerous blackout experiences?

I mixed 200 mg dph with a pint of rum and put a plastic microwave dinner in the oven then went to bed. Luckily it didn't start a legitimate fire and I just woke up to the smoke alarm.

Couple years ago, I lived in a 450sqft studio apt where the "kitchen" was a fridge, sink, oven, and stove, with a 6'x1' area of tile in front of it, with my bed 5 feet away from it. One night I passed out drunk while poaching chicken breasts in the oven. I woke up the next morning with the oven smoking from burning chicken, with all the broth cooked away. Smelled like a weird terrible thing in my apt. for 2 days. Not the worst thing ever, but extremely unpleasant and extremely unique, unforgettable smell.

I don't think i'd consider it a blackout but it was still weird as fuck

>Drank half a bottle of vodka in like half an hour
>Hit a few dabs
>Spin like a motherfucker
>Take a shower to try and chill
>End up laying on bathroom floor for an hour
>Finally stop spinning and realize im out of cigs
>Walk to bar down the street for more
>Take about 250mg dph before I go so I can be sleepy when i get back
>Before I'm even at the cig machine the bartender has a beer on the bar for me cus he assumed i was drinking
>He already opened it so I think why not
>Dph starts kicking in
>Some chick calls me cus i txt her earlier saying i was having a bad night
>Start talking absolute nonsense on the phone
>Like straight up talking about someone owning a giraffe as a pet that i knew
>Snap out of it and tell them I have no idea what i was just saying
>Set the phone down to talk to the bartender
>Forget they were on the line for 10 mins
>Pick it up and start talking to them like they're a different person i know
>They tell me i need some sleep
>Start falling asleep at the bar
>Decide to walk home before they think im a heroin addict
>Walk in the door and put mad max on
>A few mins later someone is knocking
>Pizza guy, ask him why he's there
>Turns out i ordered pizza hut on the app on my phone while at the bar

Shits weird when you mix it with alcohol

Fuck dph by itself. However I'm a huge dxm fan and adding anywhere from 25-75mg dph can really improve the dxm experience.

A lot of people like doing 2-300mg of each and it's supposedly super groovy.

Well yeah that's why I'm a druggie mongoloid

I had 200mg DPH + 700mg DXM last saturday, it was fucking awesome but definitely not for everyone. Pure dissociation and crazy happenings. There were two times during the trip in which I suddenly realized I was about to die and a really weird comical "sound effect" came and out of nowhere something hit me in the head, I accepted I was dead and gave no fucks. Then I watched The Hart of London when I was coming down and cried like a bitch.

I had the DPH like half an hour earlier and its effects started to appear first. HUGE spider on the dark of my room. I don't fuck with that, so yeah DPH alone is horrible. Thankfully DXM negates most of its spooky effects.

What is DXM like?

DPH is Untrue
DXM is Loveless

Whaa?

It's a dissociation. Its like being drunk, except more aware, sharper, but somehow more confused. Motor function and thought processes are impaired. Read up on plateaus. Doing an amount in a certain range of mg of dxm per kg of body weight gives a very different experience than a different range. But it takes some experimenting to dial in your favorite plat, not to mention the fact that drugs affect everyone differently.

Overall, it's not a particularly fun drug, but it is very strong, and can be obtained by anyone of any age willing to steal it off the shelf of a pharmacy or grocery store. I mildly recommend trying it, but it's not for me anymore.

its always a shitty time unless you want to sleep

>all these plebs shitting on DPH
I'm sorry your undeveloped minds can't see the beauty in the shadows

Ya sounds like i'd get addicted to it so I think i'm gonna stay away from it .

It's not good enough to get addicted to, it's not something you can do everyday. You'll feel like shit for 24 hours after taking it.

I drove once on DXM, weirdest experience ever.

I had my learner's permit, didn't even have my license and had taken a bunch of cold med pills but they weren't kicking in and I figured it wasn't working. My parents needed to go to the store and wanted me to drive them, so I went. It kicked in right as I was driving back home and I was fucked up as hell. I nearly hit a car parked on the side of the street. Somehow made it home but couldn't feel my body at all.

I never understood people driving on acid. It's a drug that makes you hallucinate, hello?

That never stopped me from things in the past haha.

>You'll feel like shit for 24 hours after taking it.
Huh? The afterglow for me is glorious. The next day always feel like enlightenment.

After a 12 hour sleep maybe.

One whole bottle

do 500mg

>being so poor you abuse allergy drugs

kek

I did this once and listened to Broadcast and it fit perfectly

Was a teenager in hs and I don't know how I was so retarded to actually take that much allergy medicine. What a stupid thing to do

Dxm is pure magic in a bottle. Lower doses are beautiful dissociated euphoric highs and music is fucking amazing. Higher doses are hallucinogenic and can get pretty crazy. For any level of dose the best way to enjoy yourself is to turn off the lights and lay down in bed with your headphones on. There are visuals but you can only see them in the dark out behind your eyelids. Though in the you may get perspective and size distortion on your environment.

Listen to this on your first trip, take 225mg. You won't regret it. Also like the other guy said, Google how plateaus work.

dark OR behind your eyelids*
Sorry, phoneposting and drunk

normal people do ketamine you fucking mong
fuck this board is so underage it hurts

Benzedrex is the best OTC drug.

Chopped & Screwed shoegaze.

I do both and I still prefer dxm in most situations. 26 years old.

>dph

idiot

anyways, dxm. it's something. i use DXM once every few months or so, mostly for spiritual exploration and it's very interesting for sure. deep, lush, bittersweet, and humbling. i never take a lot, usually around ~350mgs because i'm on a strong antidepressant and i don't want to risk serotonin syndrome (although i've certainly had brushes with it) but it's always an amazing time. it's very similar to focused meditation; all external borders and boundaries that i know in the back of my mind to be real get destroyed and all that's left is this giant canvas with a wagner opera playing in the background (which is where the aforementioned lushness comes from; it's a very cinematic experience)

however, it's not to be fucked around with. it's dark, it's dangerous. it's highly empathogenic so you're going to be vulnerable and emotional, sometimes even sedated and unable to communicate with people. i've had brushes with serotonin syndrome out of carelessness like i've said. make very certain that dextromethorphan is the ONLY active ingredient. no guaifenesin, no acetaminophen, no nothing but dextromethorphan.

do your research, know exactly what you're putting into your body and you're guaranteed to have the time of your life.

also listen to wagner. trust me, you'll understand.

any music really

it makes everything sound good

don't take more than 100mg your first time

do u eat the cotton tampons? I find they make my stomach sick

Doesn't matter, you won't hear the music you choose to listen to.

I got spiders everytime. Mix with acid for everything to be spiders.

>Alcohol is better than dissociatives
>Did drugs as a teenager
Pleb detected

Legal to buy in most countries

This guy,
Whadda fag

>Doing drugs for fun / pleasure
kek

Get a load of this junkies

Literally just ask them who to buy weed from

DNMs my friend

I was listening to Feels on dph once and at one point I heard Avey start saying weird shit. "By this book and the holy hand of God...!", something something I can't remember the rest. Fucking insane how it was exactly Aveys voice, but as soon as I started paying too much attention to it he went back to singing Grass. Dph is crazy.

Modest Mouse
This song is literally about a dph trip
youtu.be/2uN60jMggaY

and this one is self explanatory
youtu.be/tvqlt7OWTOk

Never do this much..
>talked to myself for 30 minutes in the mirror, inside my own head, thinking it was somebody else I was talking to
>go back into room
>can't move out of chair
>friend stands up but his body stays on the bed while his neck extended out of his body becoming a centipede
>think it looked cool and pass out til morning
>think everything is back to normal
>try to talk to mom
>mumble words out of mouth
>cant speak
>can only think of what to say
>panic and go back to room
>sleep til the next morning

never really felt the same since

It's much more affective to take dxm + small dose of dph, or sleep deprive + small dose dph + Halloween

Anyways this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNGpATRCrI
Or this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ffpY7mR6r1M
But music never really sounded better on dph for me, I couldn't hear the music, I probably just have brain cancer or something