I am a feminist and I respect my fellow rape victims...

I am a feminist and I respect my fellow rape victims. Ask me literally anything about this misunderstood movement and I will answer accurately. No topic is off limits. Yes I'm a lesbian, no this does not affect my political views.

Have you ever been raped? Women all over thing its so horrible and tragic. Men were put on earth to rule. Accept our dominance and move on. Now you know the drill, tits or gfto

tits or gtfo

Women deserve rape if they're just going to be hoes and whores all the time. Which is all the time

Are there physiological differences between men and women based on sex at birth? If so, how does this affect feminist theory?

Stop same fagging

Yes I was raped 7 times it was the most disgusting thing ever. I hate men and I hate penises there is nothing more beautiful than a cute girl's vagina deal with it sweetie.

shit thread so far

No one cares cares show us your botthole faggot.

describe the situations exactly, please
>You said no topic is off limits

Tits timestamp or gtfo whore nigger

Considering your picture is a woman on a bed in underwear and the file name says naked woman on bed. I have a feeling that you really dont seek the truth, but will yell rape or accuse something/someone at the slightest little thing that might throw some shade at someone. As long as it helps your "movement" you will use it.
Tldr; you exagerate. That true?

Gangbang rape?

this is why feminist is needed. you have literally no consideration for lesbians.
I'm not even going to respond to this. You're actually saying men and women are biologically different so that makes it okay to rape them? WOW. REPORTED.
Thanks, you just proved that feminism is NEEDED.
What?

you know the rules, tits or GTFO

How are we supposed to take considerstion that your are lesbians and not rape you but the straight women. Hard to tell except for the feminazi lesbians. Maybe wear an arm band?

Why the fuck is everyone taking this obvious bait

first day here, reddit?

Nice projection, newcuck.

Your an example of why rape exists. I want to stick my dick in your mouth with it forced open just to shut you up.

ok ill bite.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that believes rape isn't abhorrent (aside from sand niggers but they're barely human). My question to you would be, how do you expect people to take feminism seriously when the feminist mainstream is constantly lying about statistics, showing hatred for men (particularly white men) and lying whenever it suites their victim narrative.

Nobody misunderstands the movement, we just see that your ilk would rather sit there and riot and loot over "muh patriarchy" and "muh oppression" all the while BLATANTLY ignoring the women in the world in dire need of help. Not one feminist organization is flying hundreds or thousands out to syria or afghanistan to build schools for girls or to try to help them while they're being raped/murdered for trying to learn, no instead you sit there and have rallies where you talk about how straight men need to die, how fat women are somehow attractive and how anyone who shares viewpoints, either social or political, that differ from your own they're somehow oppressive nazis

So i guess my question is why should we take you seriously in even the most remote of ways? What meaningful input do you have on the situation? There is no wage gap in the 1st world, there is no rape culture, nobody is going around glorifying rape, in fact the exact OPPOSITE happens. Young people are basically strung up over the mere accusation of rape, and even if found innocent, suffer for the rest of their lives for said accusation. So why on EARTH would you attach yourself to a group of hateful misandrants who serve no purpose other than to tell other people how much of a nazi or rape apologist they are.

Just do what all the thinking people do, become an egalitarian and distance yourself from the rest of the SJW psychopaths.

Fuck of faggot. No one's taking obvious bait

le first day here le ebin reddit? xD

fucking underrated post, this would've deserved to be a major get tbh, like 777777777

I've been raped a couple times it really isn't that bad, get over it