"""""remontada"""""

"""""remontada"""""

Dybala is known to frequent gay bars in Argentina

le overrated one game wonder dabbing meme who'll peak at 23 and be hauled off to flop at ManUre™

>why not, we did it against PSG, I'm sure we'll do it again against Juventus

>We have a chance with Messi

Gigi hasn't been great this season
And this is the Camp Nou we're talking about
In CL Messi has only lost twice in the Camp Nou, and hasn't lost any Camp Nou game since 2011

He's the best scorer of clasico history

Top qt.

It's a meme you dip

>Suitcase for the ref
>players reinvigorated with a few bloodbags
>Cheating for 90 mins
4-0 and Sup Forums implodes, just accept it now

But I've already accepted it

>In CL Messi has only lost twice in the Camp Nou, and hasn't lost any Camp Nou game since 2011
who said anything about uefalona losing the camp nou game you fucking autist? even a 2-0 is useless

Im saying that they scored six against PSG, now they only need four

It's Italian football m8.
*unzips catenaccio*

checkthey're gonna do it unless juventus outbid them at the lasts econd

>they're gonna do it
sure

*blocks your path*

>i-it's written in the stars i tell you!!

>Yes, release the dab king

>scores 5 goals
nothing personnel kid

can't forget how he choked hard against Bayern, subbed out Morata and was suffocated losing 4-2 in the end

>mfw
Can't see Barca scoring more than one legitimate goal, or getting more than one penal either. """The magic at Camp Nou""" was already a bit too fishy the last time

*activates 5-4-1*

>Plays mandzukic in the league and subs dybala for pjaca
>UUUU

Who /sturaroandleminaonthewings/ here?

who

>w-w-who!?!
lmao you are shitting your pants already, don't worry, the stallion will be suave and gentle with you

Allegri seems like a cool manager, but I just hate him. Looks too much like a politician, and politicians in this country are shit

Stopped scoring in clásicos years ago, get with the times, he's shit now at big games

The only way Barca turns this around is when the refs help them out like against PSG

>implying Messi isnt calling The Bog right now

>this Reddit meme is still being spread around

Juventus took 4 goals in more than one occasion, but they never did without scoring themselves. With Buyern they took 4 but it was over 120m and they scored twice. Missi is fucketh.

Allegri only graduated junior high and

>has a rather complex history in gossip magazines, leaving his girlfriend on the day of their wedding in 1992, divorced air hostess wife Gloria after four years and in 2011 broke up with his girlfriend of eight years Claudia while she was expecting their son (they later got back together)

Allegri, in his own words, loves the easy life, he doesn't give a fuck. In comparison Conte will talk soccer even during easter family lunch.

In the same vein, Allegri was a somewhat gifted IF fantasista that never left shit-tier teams (ironically Pescara) because he couldn't give a shit. Conte was never the best, but he gave his life on the pitch, so he made it from Lecce (same tier as Pescara) to becoming Juventus captain.

is allegri the best looking manager around? i wish i would look like that or be his boyfriend

kek you cant be serious

Do you think Allegri hates Conte? He'll never be as popular, no matter how many doubles in a row he achieves.

all they need is concede 3. then Buffon will let the penulties under him.

reminder :

first barca goal vs psg : given goal
second barca goal vs psg : own goal
third barca goal vs psg : era penal
fourth barca goal vs psg : freekick meme
fifth barca goal vs psg : era penal
sixth barca goal vs psg : ONLY TEAM WORK GOAL

Now you're facing fucking Juventus, don't except same luck catalonian fags

Yeah but why would they do that

psg is fucking pathetic, stop making excuses

they wont do it against juventus though, they actually have a good coach plus theyve already seen how it goes when you play with such loser mentality against barcelona

shut the fuck up dumbass
go eat some easter eggs

Go have a sprite Lionel, you're acting up again

i cant i have diarrhea

>stop making excuses
those are not excuses, those are undeniable facts

how irrational are you to praising barca performance over a pathetic team like psg but praising this very example to argue how barca could do it vs based juve ?

shut your unemployed mouth you filthy scatalan manlet, your subhuman """forward""" has zero CL goals and played for Valencia during their shittiest period in the last 50 decades.

Calm down TWAIN, let the manlets SEETHE in peace

The las time Messi scored in a clásico, Real Madrid had 9 CLs.

were you with him?
did you suck his cock?

Probably Conte hates Allegri
cause he mede better then him in Juventus

no u

>when the stallion cums inside you
lmao get ready gyppo