ITT: Gabapentin

ITT: Gabapentin

First time was 2 weeks and now I have 270 pills.
How high is my tolerance (for safety) after taken around 2400mg everday for 4days?
I took 1500mg 8-9h ago, and taken another 1500mg 3-4h ago.
Can my body/head take another 1500-2100mg? Going to a home party.

That's nothing you're fine bb

Some dudes take like 6k+

who the fuck takes gabapentin to get high?

Lmao, fucking losers

people with "restless leg syndrome".
that is to say...., fucking morons.

Mixed with weed it's like an opiate and Xanax combined type high. Just have to dose it right.

I know as someone who is getting over a 4 year heroin addiction it's pathetic to see people like this.

no its not i've taken 1000+mg and it didn't do jack shit.

You do realize you have to take dosages spaced out to get it absorbed efficiently, and more than a gram.
>reeeeee drug didn't work because I lack the capacity to do basic research

I got a few boxes, never used for a high tbh.

Sorry but unlike the rest of the highschoolers in this thread who are taking gabapentin to get high I can actually get my hands on real drugs and as such I don't go around taking anti convulsion meds to get 'high'. Btw asshole it's 900mg that is considered lower end of an acceptable dose.

But isn't that because of the built-up tolerance(?).

Hmm does tolerance = higher dose to OD?
I might be an idiot but I've never thought about
that before.

Holy shit you are a fuck wad. How are you so mad if you do drugs? I can have a dick measuring contest with you all day about drugs we've done it's not like they're hard to get.

Because people taking a medication thats for fucking seziures and then claiming, 'wow bro im so high man lol ' is pretty irritating.

And I guess it pisses me off because the image I have in my head is a few high schoolers sitting around a pile of gabapentin with stupid fake stoned looks on their faces with their eyes squinted like, 'maannn im sooo high mannn.'

It does get you high though. It's not going to be the best high ever I'll give you that but it does work. If you take 300 mg every 20-30 minutes with a soda over 2-3 hours and smoke you're going to be pretty fucked up. I'd rather just pop oxy or bang a bag but whatever floats people's boats.

hahah gabapetin

it literally does less than placebo, and if it miraciuasly happenes to work for you you're gonna go from 300mg 3x a day to 3000mg 3x a day.

shit drug, try pregabalin (lyrica), more potent and works just aswell.

Desperate people

/thread

>fake gradients of fake pain/depression pills

Now you can't even beg for the real stuff. kek

Quit taking Gabapentin to "get high." Fucking hell... Shit or get off the pot. Gabapentin is party of the detox process, not the get fucked up process. RN fag here...

Kek most of the ones I know (including myself) that take gabapentin for recreational purposes are business men, age 25-34yr.

You guys are just pathetic, ofcourse we can get other drugs. But it's more easy for us older folk to get it then you kids. Kys

Works for my back pain

Works for my thrashed leg nerves

I was taking this drug for around 10 days with perscription from my rheumatologist. I quit as soon as I missed a dose and discovered I'm addicted lol....

It didn't for mine. I have ankylosing spondylitis.

>Can get other drugs
>Is adult
>Still abuses anti-convulsion meds

Tell me why you aren't a massive faggot again? and thats retarded just man up and do actual opiates.

Yeah as someone who was banging dope every day i just could never get high even from 900mg over 2 hrs.

Take all an hero fag. It probly I know
i tried when me and my man broke up that and becnofen I think they were , fucked my tummy up though spewed it all up if I remember correctly , although that was days and days of taking fistfuls, thanks for the pills dad

Won't*

Niggah please I've dpne enough opiates to cover your mothers house.
I just like this, so does many others.

900mg is fuxking nothing. If it doesn't have an effect at 900mg then you should try 1500mg minimum.

>Niggah please I've dpne enough opiates to cover your mothers house
you're so cool bragging about doing drugs on Sup Forums

the ladies must love you

yeah, helped a friend through a 48h withdrawal and this is what he used durring the hardest parts. Have him on a slow decrease for the next 30 days.

Seriously though, who gets high off this shit?

Nah, but bragging about money works.

Just stating the fact that gabapentin is awesome and that you are a virgin wizard with a steampunk outfit powered by your own urine.

ur gay

Dude you are one of the biggest faggots i've ever had the displeasure to meet. I imagine you as the kid everyone hated in school but pretended to like for shits and giggles so it inflated your ego to the size of Mars without any real basis for it. So why don't you take your ass back to the corner and work it so you can buy your precious anti convulsion meds tonight that get you 'sohighbrolol420blazeit'

Where did I say I still do gabas? I've done it in the past for free I don't go out of my way to do it. I don't even do drugs anymore because my job randoms at least once a month.

it has no recreational value moron i always took a 3 month supply from my doc would take 20 at a time and nothing would happen, until respiratory faliure and 2 weeks in the hospital 1 in ICU

My girlfriend took like 30 of those once and then let me fuck her in the ass really hard. I tried to film her facial expressions but she just looked doped up, wasn't squirming at all like usual. Kinda lame.

from than i only pop bars addies and vikes and oxy if i get my hand on it

Ive been prescribed 3.6 grams a day for years. You can easily take 5 times that and you'll be fine, wtf is it gonna do? Stop ur heart? Idiot