I want the evil inside of myself to be seen and admired...

I want the evil inside of myself to be seen and admired. If it were possible I'd hope that not one person would escape my wrath. I don't think that I can be a better person. If I could make this world better or more moral I don't think I would.

Ok.

cool. who cares edgy faggot

you said I'm edgy. I win

no one admires evil that's only in ur head. u dont know people at all.

You are really good at spelling.

How's the 8th grade going?

I love vore

so your a jew? well just breed that shit out by marrying anyone non jewish like a black person since all jews love blacks and run all the inter racial sites.

you watched the hannibal season 3 the last days?

Off yourself, you’re a defective human. Just don’t take any of the good people with you.

Its Patrick Bateman guys.

You're not evil, you're cowardly. Evil requires making an existential choice to do that which you know to be wrong. You're a garden-variety situational sociopath who lacks the Will to make the kind of choices which are painful, dangerous, or both which characterize true existential choice.

You have chosen to be small, inconsequential, and afraid. That's the easy path. Don't try to posture as a monster; true monsterdom comes with a deep personal cost. You know inside that you're just one of the Hollow Men.

Who are you to define what he considers to be an existential choice?

The definition of an existential choice is one which is painful because of the risk and possible cost of one's life. Choosing which toothpaste to buy isn't existential. Apathy, ennui, and unwarranted pride doesn't require existential choice.

That is not an answer to my question. Who are you to define what he should consider to be an existential choice?

> If I could make this world better or more moral I don't think I would.

Why? Is it because you’re retarded?

Someone with a fucking education, you sad Dunning-Kruger subnormal. See, words have meanings, particularly words in established professional fields like philosophy. The fact that you or the OP have an uneducated opinion doesn't change the meanings of those words.

I know that concept is alien to you, having been raised to believe that just having a runny nose and an opinion makes you equal to everyone else, but I assure you that it's so.

What's the sauce of OPs picture?

So, are you saying because you have an education you are capable of being OP's existential authority and able to determine what his life should mean to him? That makes you out to be pretty entitled, doesnt it? Does that make you feel better, thinking you have the authority to tell others how to live their lives because of your "education"?

no he is saying exactly what he is saying and what he is saying is correct, any inferences or implications you interpret outside of the text are your own projections.

It makes me someone capable of seeing a middle school-level attempt at sad rhetorics using a nonsensical strawman. At least, I hope this is just you trying to use thread-bare middle school debate tactics and not just you being unable to see your own incompetence being of your Dunning-Kruger confidence in your own ignorance.

My question to him was, who is he to define what op should consider to be an existential choice. His answer, after being prodded, was "someone with a fucking education", implying that his education gives him the authority to tell others how to live their lives. There is nothing objectively correct about that.

he is not defining anything, it is an understood definition, it is not subjective, it is not up for debate, it is already defined.

Correct. My education gives me the natural authority to identify the objectively correct definition of an existential choice.

I just wanted you to answer my question. You answered it with "someone with a fucking education" and then threw in a bunch of insults after that to try to make me emotional or something. You answered my question and your answer proves how entitled you are.

You do not have the right to define how other people should live their lives. You can define your own but assuming you can define other people's lives by your own pretentious bullshit makes you entitled. If buying a different tube of toothpaste is an existential choice for him then let it be that for him.

>entitled
Care to define this and explain how it applies to me? Or should I just assume you're stupid?

I had a question to ask and he answered it. These are the lines by which this conversation is taking place, I will not be distracted by your filler bullshit.

sure kid
sage

Is there any chance I will be able to change your mind? If not, then theres no point explaining, id just be wasting my time.

>outline the important features of the comment
>filler bullshit

he is a fucking remedial, just go back to fapping to traps

You can decide for yourself whatever you consider important. The important part of this to me is me asking a question and it being answered, and the way it was answered. Its very simple.

No, see, you don't get to define what "existential" means. It has a very specific meaning defined by technical philosophical texts. Your inability or unwillingness to educate yourself doesn't change this. Having an opinion doesn't mean anything unless it's an informed opinion.

I'm reaching my limit. I was just curious whether he's genuinely stupid or whether he's trying to use transparent debate tactics to troll me.

this was the answer ()
the variables (such as the words used and ideas addressed) are objective and defined, they are not for interpretation.

Who defines what existential means? A bunch of dead or dying old academic assholes who have no relevance to OP's life at all? And who you and the rest of philosophical academic decided to enshrine as objective standards?

we stand on the shoulders of giants

kill yourself

sage

That was not the answer. My question was a personal question directed at the user who made that comment after he made it. It had little to do with what he sad but more to do with what authority he thought he had to say it and what it says about him.

Yep, genuinely stupid.

Curiosity assuaged. Done.

I'm pretty sure theres a quote by a "giant" that says something about people who are little and refer to the "giants" and the real "giants" who refer to the ideas themselves, not the people who said them. Theres a difference.

Why?

You're quoting Humpty Dumpty. Moron.

Have fun with that

You can make the world better or "moral" right now.

I guess you're saying you arnt.

Op is a pussy. Fight me bro

OK.
Don't see how it makes me a moron that I can't remember a quote. Pretty sure its not humpty dumpty either.

"I don't know what you mean by 'glory,'" Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. "Of course you don't—till I tell you. I meant 'there's a nice knock-down argument for you!'"

"But 'glory' doesn't mean 'a nice knock-down argument'," Alice objected.

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less."

"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master—that's all."

Alice was too much puzzled to say anything, so after a minute Humpty Dumpty began again. "They've a temper, some of them—particularly verbs, they're the proudest—adjectives you can do anything with, but not verbs—however, I can manage the whole lot! Impenetrability! That's what I say!"

OP, are you a Jew or do you have jewish heritage? (serious question)

> This level of self importance.
Nothing you do affects anyone else's life. Especially from behind your keyboard. Go back to your wild fantasies and daydreams and continue to hate others around you for living great lives.

What the fuck is that? That has nothing to do with what I said. This is the quote, found it after looking it up:

Great people talk about ideas.
Average people talk about things.
Small people talk about other people.

Same senpai

I am well aware that you're too stupid to understand Lewis Carroll. Probably on the spectrum as well, given your inability to catch the subtext of what I was really saying.

Yes, I got the subtext. Just thought it was irrelevant since the guy from before gave up the debate. Don't flatter yourself, youre not some incomprehensible enigma.

That... has nothing to do with the subtext. Go use your hugbox, friendo. There's nothing for you here.

Remember that you could've made the world a better place anytime by simply enlightening me on what the subtext actually was and therefore educating me. Instead, you choose to belittle me and stroke your own ego. Youre a great person, I can tell you'll do great things.

>you're

Shows the level of ignorance you're on.

if you can’t do it with your bare hands then don’t be a pussy, if you’re getting a boner over weapons because you’re too pathetic to attack the those who are bigger and stronger than you all you are going to do is be remembered as some pathetic bitch that shot up some kids