This guy needs to be found and dealt with

This guy needs to be found and dealt with

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/7h1zii/a_boy_posts_a_snap_of_him_throwing_and_injuring_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/7h1zii/a_boy_posts_a_snap_of_him_throwing_and_injuring_a/

Reddit thread I found the vid in

Animal abuse thread is a go!!!!!

Go!!!!!

GOOO!!!!!!

The snakes probably like it, tbh...

Oh... I remember this guy. Got more?
I hope he dies of abvery painfull illness.

Asian people lack something in their DNA that a fully human being would have.

Good for him. Cats are fucking gay.

And the ref's say the kick is good!!!

So are dogs tbh.

it's legal to shoot cats in most US states and Australia now. They're an invasive species.

Dogs:
>are kind.
>work for the military
>work for the police
>get jobs
>work hard
>are very loving.

Dogs are neutered and spayed because their owners are responsible. Cat owners aren't responsible, like cats they're mean and want to see the world burn.

If I fucking met this cunt in real life he'd never be able to walk again. Would fucking break his limbs and piss on his bloody groggy face.

Let's find him and fuck him up

Why? Because he threw a fucking cat? You're a worthless price of shit edgelord faggot. Unlike yourself there are plenty of people who have contact with actual females rather than your pet cat...try it sometime and maybe you wouldn't get so offended over literal worthless pussy.

My God you hipster pieces of shit are so annoying. Vaginal discharge like you is exactly what ruined Sup Forums.

Using vaginal discharge as an insult is the definition of being an edgelord faggot. Are all of you people in high school?