Anyone have any experience using chamomile tea or supplements for anxiety?

Anyone have any experience using chamomile tea or supplements for anxiety?

Lemongrass.

Anything works as long as you B E L I E V E
It's called a placebo but if you convince yourself it works then it'll probably work most of the time

I drink around 64+ oz of STRONK chamomile tee every day.
Still a walking ball of fucking rage. Used to work. Tolerance is a motherfucker.

yeah well at least that means it must somewhat work as a sedative

have yet to meet a sedative that didn't induce tolerance...what a perfect chemical that would be

Do you know what kind of anxiety you have? Just generalized? Social? Ocd? I have a master's in psychology and have had some serious anxiety. I've managed to overcome mine with out any meds or home remedies. I still have some moments where I feel like I've forgotten everything I've learned but I usually slip out of it by the next day. I hope I can answer any questions you might have

I have depression and I want to die
How do I stop feeling like this

Valerian is also good. Smells like bunghole. My friends and I delved into herbalism for a long time. Tried a lot. Still call valerian, assroot. I recommend SleepyTime tea by Celestial Seasonings is good. They have a version with valerian. You can find it at Wally World if in America.

I believe in positive thinking can always heal. What do you feel depressed about? Is it stress related or a feeling that you can't quite explain why you feel it?

Also if you feel suicidal seek professional help as soon as possible. Though I believe in a nonmedicinal approach sometimes depression needs meds to properly balance the chemicals in your brain

OP here i have general anxiety disorder with occasional panic attacks, but it's been helped by CBT DBT and citalopram, i see a therapist every week but i still get bad anxiety related to work stress, traveling (aerophobia in particular), life changes

if i could have my way i would have around 500 xanax tablets on hand at all times, but obviously that will never happen

and if i did i would probably just shoot my tolerance to the stratosphere and OD

bipolar 1 fag here. tea is for faggots. you're probably gonna have to kill yourself soon, so quit procrastinating and start now, faggot

kill yourself?

It seems like you're taking all the steps necessary. How long have you been doing these therapys? Stick with them and I'm sure you'll see progress. It took me about 3 years to get over my anxiety to the point I could get a full nights sleep. The thing that helped me most is acknowledging the anxiety knowing that it's something I can't control and it's just there. To kind of sit back and let it take it's course but at the same time control my reaction to it. Some times that means closing my eyes and just going through the steps it usually takes until I can proceed with what I was doing. Another thing that helped was surrounding myself with people and staying busy so my mind wouldn't have the time to be anxious

Also how much flying do you do that the fear of it inhibits your daily life? Do you travel for work?

i have to go back and forth to tokyo from texas every financial quarter

thanks man, yeah i am trying to stay clear of addictive substances and tackle the anxiety properly

every so often i get weak though and use xanax

I enjoy tea

>tfw out of tea again and have to go to store to get some

I put vetivere oil on my neck everyday after rubbing it between my hands and cupping them over my face and taking a big breath. One whiff and I start relaxing. Too much and I get kinda sleepy though.

That's good. I agree with staying away from stuff like that. You become dependent on them and never truly learn to overcome it. I actually had a fear of taking them because I felt like it would change my personality and on the extreme side that I would black out and do something egregious. But as long as you realize that you can change the way your mind works and see things in a different way then there's always hope. Therapy actually works the best so I believe you will feel better the longer you stick with it and it's ok to use Xanax every now and then when you're having a tough time just don't abuse it. As for the flying it's tough when it's something you can't avoid, I'm assuming you already know the statistics of a plane crashing is very small, less than 0.01% and there's nothing to fear.

Ex-worrier here.
Find a new shrink and read "the power of now". Anxiety is a future situation that doesnt exist. The. future. does. not. exist. Why think about something that doesnt exist?

try to find Picamilon, good stuff

I feel sorry for you and everybody else that thinks they need to live in constant anxiety....