Hey Sup Forums whats wrong with my foreskin? It doesnt hurt, it's just dry and it looks irritated or reddish sometimes

Hey Sup Forums whats wrong with my foreskin? It doesnt hurt, it's just dry and it looks irritated or reddish sometimes

As a doctor I can clearly see you have aids

Yeah, that's definitely AIDS.

Confirm you're a doctor

aids

Explain yourself

It feels like what you get from athletes foot or dandruff
Just dry and flaky

well doctors see invisible letters that tells them your sickness
in this case it says AIDS
as a doctor i can confirm this

eczema or skin reaction from metal zipper without underwear

you're not qualified

that's not your foreskin, dumbass.

looks like an elephant with aids

I feel like it could be some time of fungus since where i work my clothes are always getting wet and i have to remain damp for several hours, i think ive even gotten a rash on my stomach from the irritation

This pretty much describes my problem

Here is another picture of AIDS, I think it looks the same.

Genital psoriasis, only diagnosable through painful skin biopsy from dermatologiest. Ive got the same shit.

Use dandruff shampoo on it for marginal improvement.

No. Thats not it, it would be spreading faster and I've had this for like 2 or 1 month now and it has just stayed like that

Does your dick look this too ? Can you show for comparison

How much time have you spent now editing and looking at my flaccid dick with what could be aids? You're gay

AIDS in its natural habitat

a lot

If you're a healthy dude it could take years to spread.

I am a doctor

So those pictures on google of people with exaggerated spreading are people who never took care of it? That's disgusting

Well, there's no cure so it eventually gets like that.

I had Hayfever once, all over my body. Looked just like that, even in my groin area. Seems like the irritation is drying out, so put some lotion on it, try to prevent chaffing. Should go away soon

Thank you, id go to a doctor but im too lazy. Right now i just want to find out if im gonna die

It's jock itch