Your son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time

>Your son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Like father like son.

>Your son brings home his fingerbox for the first time
How do you react?

Well, it's clearly labeled.

I'm jealous...

Fuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersRap and steal my shitRap and steal my shitThey wanna rap and steal my shitBecause they can't get shit
Go and get a jobStop trying to robStop trying to fuck my momMy dick is bigger than yours
Fuck all niggersThey can burn in hellFuck Rosa ParksI'll slap that bitch as well
Niggers need to burnNiggers need to learnNiggas can't pass classNiggas can't learn
Stu-Stupid ass bitchStupid ass black fucksTry to fucking take my shitGet a fucking jobYeah! Fuck all those niggers
Fuck all those niggersFuck all those niggers (Yeah)Bitch, my name is Bobby 2 Pistolz
You try to rob me, i got a pistolI'm shooting a black nigga in his head again
And bitch I am not George Zimmerman
I'm gonna kill that nigga deadKill that nigga deadRecord that shit, and put it on Worldstar as wellFuck all those niggers they can burn in hellFuck Eric Garner he fat as fucking hellFuck all those niggers, i'll choke em outFuck all those niggers, i'll shoot it out
If a nigga gets mad, then we can shoot it out
Bitch i don't fight with niggers, they'll beat me downThey like to jumpThey like to robThey like to take a nigga car and rap at the same timeStupid ass niggers all they can do is rhymeThey can never get a motherfucking nine to fiveStupid ass niggers don't know five plus fiveThey just know if i can do a rhyme i can get timeFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersYeah, fuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersFuck all those niggersYeah, fuck all those niggersNiggers can burn in HellTrayvon as wellNiggers can burn in HellNiggers burn in HellNigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga, Nigga,Nigga,Bobby 2 Pistolz in this bitch

Good lad, now you know the deal. This is my home so I get a fair share.

tl:dr

Why would you want to fuck a subhuman nigger?

He wouldn't, that's why he brought home a cute one.

jesus fuck i just realized that i'm racist. if i had a daughter and she brought home a black boyfriend i wouldnt be about that.

but if i had a son and he brought home a black girlfriend, i'd be more inclined to be ok with it.

This is a man?

So jealous

put my dick in it

put my dick in it

"Ah, how was the auction, son?"

This isn't a Michael Jackson thread

I'd pretend to be ok with it, I wouldn't make a big deal off it and hope its just a phase.

Id beat the shit out of him, and then lock in under the shed until the CNN is out of his system. Ill die before having black grand children

I'm happy for him because they look happy together

call the zoo

All I ask is that she has a good soul, all else is irrelevant.

Well done son. You're furthering the colonization efforts, I could not be more proud.

>black
>soul
choose one

sounds like you're already dead inside user

She's cute, but I'd tell him his facial hair is unacceptable. Either commit to the beard or shave that strap shit off.

>current year
>believing in souls

Ask how much he paid for her

She catches you looking at her "soul", calls you a creep, and your son never talks to you again

How do you plan on paying for her baby daddy's kids, eh?

Who's the snowflake crybaby now?

Depends on how much he paid.

"Son, why do you wear that fucking stupid redneck chinstrap beard? I did not raise you to be an ignorant camo wearing lowlife. Oh hi, Quazanesha. Forgive my sons faggotry."

Explain him what kind of faggot he really is, also teach him some history so he knows his heritage

Secretly judge her by how she uses or fails at the spoken English language.

"You stupid ignint white old man Quazanesha is my cuzin name you stupid cracka bitch my name LaQuazanesha wut you think we all look da same!?"

Not sure. I guess about the same as my parents reacted when I brought home my brown girlfriend.

But it's wrong to follow people home, ring the door when your kid leaves, taze them and then overdose them on heroine, user. Also how goes the trauma son?

The trauma from the heroin?

>How do you react?
Arbitrarily and randomly shout out of context "Black ass, nigga!!!! BIG BLACK ROUND MOTHER FUCKING ASS, SON!!!"

where did you buy this slave ?

As longs she behaves like a human and my son doens't breed with her, i'm okay.

>the same as my parents reacted

I
I have a son?

ddd

Wait!
Why does my son have brown eyes?

But they reacted well.

underrated post

No man you're not racist.

You're sexist. It's all good.

Ask him what kind of wood it's made of

congratulate him for keep my family's colonial traditions alive.

BLACK ASS NIGGERFUCKER BLACK MUTHERFUCKING ASS, NIGGER

Fuck her

Wow, so was she like well spoken and intelligent or were they just extremely tolerant and nice parents? Would totes be okay with my son bringing home a dark skinned female provided she's one-sixteenth as worthy of my son as I feel she should be.

Let him fuck it, even edison fucked slave bitches. Introduce him to a white girl and let him know slowly that cheating is ok. Poke a hole in his condom so when he pokes the superior white womans hole i get a white heir or if son refuses to raise him. Disown son and adopt new son. (Still in my gene pool) raise to praise white women and have superior basketball skills in order to domimate blacks in the NBA when he gets older. Relax on my breathing machine while son 2.0 takes care of me while original son develops BBC fetish and cheats on his shit skin whore with her brother, develops aids then dies alone.

Tl:dr it aint easy being cheesy

I'll put a cam in his room and jerk off to them fucking.

But you'd see your sons naked. Disgusting

you're a free man and can do what you want. she seems like a nice girl, but don't you want to keep your race and family line pure?

"Son! Get that monkey out of my house.NOW!"

Don't worry user, I am pretty sure this question is only for people who are capable for reproducing. You need to have a son first for this to be an issue. You good.

Tell them that I am going to the store for smokes. Try again in a different state.

Fuck my son in front of her to assert my dominance as the leader of this ooga booga tribe my son is trying to start

that sure is a nice fingerbox user, is that your first or an upgrade?

>"Dad, this is Sheyquanda
>"N-Nice to meet you s-sir

me: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Invite them in
>put on circle of life from the Lion King
>start nailing down the tv while holding back my tears

Nothing wrong with seeing your son naked. Be fucking proud that your son is pounding away. It's a win-win for both of us.

Kek

Start asking his insurance for aid's treatment

Kill it with fire!

Nigger is nigger. Subhuman no matter how "cute"

Buy her a banana

Get her naked and invite people to my zoo

>Niggers are monkey ape chimp shit smell crime banana bonobo sorry i dont into bestiality unfortunately dont fuck monkey black-on-black iq poverty nignog chimp out mud hut africa. Heil Hinler, German Social Nationalist Workers Party everyone. Maoism Communist Party guys. Niggers.

Sell her with a profit

Tell him "thanks for the fuckmeat", grab her, and close the door in his face.

Give her a tour of the house. Tell her what she can/can't do. Then have her prepare my family a delicious nignog meal.

Tell her to work on the field.

>wait, when did I get a son?

Oh naughty! I do so love being Royalty. Jeeves! Fetch me something at once!

Son, when did you start dating gypsies?

You forgot to tip your fedora.

Get that damn gook out of my house

Same, son I am proud.

thread is a prime example of why half you faggots dont get laid no matter the skin colour.

you guys need to relax, play the game it isnt hard

Boy, this ain't the damn Viet Cong get that communist Red out off the got damned property. And I'll take a General Tso Chicken and extra large fried rice before ya leave, got damnit

Throw a shekel down the street and then close the door behind her.

Thats a gay fag in the pic tho

>Virgins will stick their dick in anything

I. HAVE. NO. SON.
No, honestly. I don't have a son. Who is this guy and what is he doing in my house?

HOW CAN I HAVE A SON? IM GAY! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR NIGGER GIRLFRIEND WITH YOU!

I'D ALSO GO GRAB MY DOUBLE BARRELED XL DILDO LAUNCHER INCASE THINGS GET PHYSICAL

hahhah so funny. hahahha. you guys are faggots. Why are you still alive?

This, darker the better.

>thread is a prime example of why half you faggots dont get laid no matter the skin colour.

They get laid all the time by their waifu.

BECAUSE A NIGGER HASNT BROKEN INTO MY HOUSE AND BRUTALLY MURDERED ME YET IN MY SLEEP

OR CARJACKED ME AND SHOT ME DEAD IN THE STREET

OR ROBBED A CONVENIENCE STORE OR GAS STATION THAT IVE BEEN YET

I LIVE IN A NIGGER FREE AREA YOU MIGHT HAVE GUESSED

say: "HAHAHA YOURE DATING A NIGGER AMIRITE? YOU STUPID IDIOT DATING A SUBHUMAN XD"

bathe in my edginess ;)

your local niggers are ninjas
they are coming for you, one day...soon