Albums for that feel when you get rejected by the girl you've idolized for years

Albums for that feel when you get rejected by the girl you've idolized for years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=GTroJlLPRHM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HD55i5BJdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w&t=1s

this is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=GTroJlLPRHM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HD55i5BJdk4

Albums for that feel of building up the confidence to ask out the girl you've idolized for years

Yeah, I needed these last year. 6 months later I was again asking for So, good luck.

Unironically life-affirming get hype music like Devil Without A Cause

Why did you idolize her?

>waiting years
what the fuck is wrong with you desu

It will only get better from here on out.

Anyone have albums for when you flirt with your best friend's girlfriend all the time and they broke up and you asked her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes?

>Albums for that feel when you get rejected by the girl you've idolized for years
>idolized
>Albums for that feel of building up the confidence to ask out the girl you've idolized for years
>idolized

the most beta of beta weaknesses: idolizing women.
You don't even want to go out with her, trust me. you only want to go out with the version of her you've created in your mind. when her reality and your fantasy version don't match, you'll say "she changed" and whine and cry and she'll boot your beta ass to the curb.

punch yourself in the nuts, and grow up. women are just humans, stop putting your weirdness on them and you'll stop scaring them away.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

Hey dude, everyone goes through this at some point. You'll soon realize that you and her would be incompatible anyway.
Listen to Astrobrite - Whitenoisesuperstar to drown yourself in noise

When you called him beta I expected you to be a dumbass but this is good advice

>idolizing girls in the first place
>idolizing anyone, anything over yourself because it's the only life you'll get
after all the tissues are gone, you're still just you. you is all you'll get, and you're stuck with it until you die, so make the best of it while you're still alive.

okay but this album is like everything, at one point i swear it sounds like queen. like the rock opera queen. most of it is like super minimal rnb but the chord composition or whatever is insane, like some parts i cant even follow it and it sounds dissonant to me desu but then it comes back like fuuuuuuck.

I've been listening to this album a lot recently, found myself drawn to the guitar based tracks. He makes very good use of dissonant changes, like you said. Reminds me of Wilco in that respect.

Do not idolize anything. Seriously. I know you guys trash religion but thats why a lot of them teach that. Idolizing only leads to suffering. Having an inspiration, love, or someone who you think is really awesome is a much better idea

>Albums for that feel of getting rejected after building up the confidence to ask out the girl you've idolized for years

This. Just look like a male model and everything will be fine

Suicide

Too easy