I just sucked my first cock ama

i just sucked my first cock ama

pic somewhat related, not the same cock but i did suck it from a gloryhole.

Pretty great, huh?

would you recommend it?

How did you arrange it?

yes, would do again, im not gay though, i would only do it from a gloryhole because if i see a male face i get disgusted, i just like cocks not males.

i went to a public bathroom with a gloryhole and waited for until a non nigger cock popped out.

"I'm no gay though" XD

did you like the way it pulsated while it was cumming? Did it taste good? Did you swallow?

I want to try a nignogs cock. My tooth is cracked and sharp so i cant suck dick till i fix it.

no i didn't, i loved the warm feeling of that cock inside my mouth.

How does it feel to have aids?

idk, i gave him a condom

This is rapidly becoming a fantasy of mine. How long did it take him to pop with the condom on?

3 mins

after he came i told him to wait until i get out

Isn´t is a bit disgusting to suck on a piece of lubed latex? I never tasted a condom, but if it tastes like it smells it gross. But better than aids thb

It wouldn't be worth it with the condom imo, I've always wanted to suck on a naked cock and feel it directly in my mouth. But it isn't worth the risk of disease either, so looks like it'll just stay a fantasy for me.

I wouldn't even want a bj with a condom on.

This.

Thats exactly the point.
All my life I laughed about the "no homo" thing but I would like to suck a dick too (Anonymously) Gloryhole stlye but i am not attrackted to men at all.

But wouldn´t suck with condom, i hate the smell.
Only safe way to suck raw dick would be a dude I know or beeing in a gay relationship and thats not going to happen.

I mean it 100% when I say:

"I´m attrackted to traps (the good ones), I wan´t to try raw dick, I want to get ass fucked because prostate orgasms are insanely good but nohomo :D

Would never date a dude, totally into girls.
In know sounds weird but it´s true.

Congratulations, fag.
No one cares.
Enjoy your AIDS tho.

Not weird to me, I feel the same. I hate guys faces, smell, hairiness, you name it. But I love the look and feel of a nice cock.
Ok I guess it does sound a little weird lol.
But same here, only ever been into girls.. Never seen a guy and thought of him as sexually attractive to me.

I used to go to the gloryhole whenever I was drunk and didn't want to pay for full service. I sucked probably 10 dicks all up, never got a disease. The guys were mostly unappreciative though, which was kind of rude.

bruv

Try a smooth fem guy.

>sucks cock
>claims "im not gay though"

Mmmm-k. So if you stab someone a few hundred times with a knife in your hand (i.e., like your head bobbing away on cock), you can argue to the jury that you aren't a murderer though, because you said so. Great insanity defense.

This thread: just more proof that homosexuality is a mental disease.

Ideal szenario would be a freakin hot trap with nice dick occassionally fucking but keeping it a secret :D

I´m absolute pro nature, I try everything I do to keep our planet clean and so I behave.
Except I fucking LOVE cars and I drive around my 370hp car every fucking day.

It´s the same.

Maybe I don´t like sucking cock, don´t know If I´ll ever find out.