Just showed that and the original Italian one to my gf. She said "I mean, that's not okay...

Just showed that and the original Italian one to my gf. She said "I mean, that's not okay, only one of those groups has been oppressed." I ask if she's kidding. "well, I mean no matter what white people have privilege. So the Italian one is okay."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jQz693JTnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you mean ex gf right?

I would say I would smash one my type before dumping her, but now I know she's crazy and she might poke a hole in the condom.

*one more time

Don't talk about politics with women just tell them they're pretty and buy them things once in awhile. If you talk to them about politics it'll just encourage them to vote.

Maybe remind her of all the times Europe was invaded by Arabs and Africans and even fucking Mongols who all took slaves and killed and plundered and forced taxes and generally OPPRESSED the people in occupied territories.
The fuck.
And to say that an ad depicting a white man negatively is okay, is clearly also oppressive and the exact opposite of "privilege".

She needs a good beating

chinaman is a pretty cool guy

eh lies like a motherfucker, but is true to himself

*ex-gf

She doesn't burn the coal

The vid got on CNN, is this the shitpost of the year or what?

>put black one in
>turns out yellow
Well wew, wouldnt buy that laundry detergent or what ever they sell there.

She helped raise his credit score.

Good to hear the Italians were never discriminated against

Dude.

Kek

user,I think it's time.

Good on you son.
Stay strong.

I'm pretty happy about this shit. Maybe now the Chinese will be able to understand how stupid this western social justice culture is, and white people won't have to be alone in getting shit from it.

Your girlfriend desperately wishes she could do the same thing to you that the italian chick did. Drop the slut cause you're too beta to tell her to gtfo.

if my girlfriend said such stupid shit i'd educate her with the back of my hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jQz693JTnE

pretty based considering how balant racemixing propaganda is

Dump her for an asian. Whites are on a suicide mission. It's the only solution.

Now a serious question: who is hurt by this commercial? Why does this need to be fought against, what is there to gain?

underrated

That's my exact point.