Probs the worst place to post it but eh

probs the worst place to post it but eh,

hi, lately people have been drifting away from me, i suck at school and i lash out at the only friends i have. just making this thread to talk to someone and maybe make a friend.

Hey bud, tell us more

jo

Hi, tell me something about yourself. Where are from, what do you do for a living, anything you'd like.

Do you have a pet, maybe a dog, OP? Pets make great friends who ask for nothing more then your company. Might wanna look in to that.

Know the feeling
If I don't weight train a couple a times a weak
My extra energy has time to foster my paranoia

sorry for the late reply.

i dont know, the stress at school is killing me, i'm in the second year and i realize i have nothing in common with my classmates. and after i said some lame joke to one girl they all ignore me. and out of the group of friends i sit with there is only one guy i actually like.

im from the netherlands, i'm 18 so i work twice a week at a biological supermarket. not too special.
and i forgot that people can truly be kind on here.

I really appreciate everyone commenting, if there is even someone still here.

This. I had and still have no friends in University, my dog is the only thing that keeps me happy.

>]
what kind of dog do you have?

Domesticated rodents make great pets if you don't have the space to keep a dog or a cat. Just be prepared to clean cages and feed the animal an appropriate and healthy diet.

I'm still here bro just went for a shower. Are there any other people in your classes you can hang with?

Look, I've been there for years. I've always been a chubby/fat girl trying to hide my body, trying not to be noticed. But when I started university in another city, far away from home, I felt like it was a fresh start. In a big city nobody looked at me like I was a wierdo, because there were mamy many weirdos around :) like weirdly dressed, acting stupid, you know, crazy young fellows. So I started feeling better about myself. To this day, I've only made a few friends, but those are good friends. Not everybody has to like you anyways, your studies will end one day, you'll be working daily, making new acquaintances, just be open and honest. The ones that count will appear in your life, trust me. Hope this all makes sense and helps somewhat :) (29/f, from hungary)

i just want to die.

not really, well not without leaving that friend group, and those people i dont really know. i have spoken to them a couple of times but thats it. and everyone is friends with each other but not me i guess.

such a beatiful painting

What do you do, and where do you live?

that sounds amazing! i'm glad you found your way. the only place i feel like i'm not that weird is in the summer vacation when i go to this theater camp. i hope i find a school like that

School sucks some times, it will eventually get better.

Later in life you will laugh about these moments. Having a bad time in your younger years makes you more emotionally stable / hardened later on in life.

Cut your losses and move on, there are other friends you can find.

tits or gtfo

be an adult dude

You’re not alone bud.
I take it you’re in HS still?
I was and am still the same as I was then.
I pushed much of my friends anyway and dont socialize too often, so in the same boat more or less.
Cant decide whether I want friends or want to relish in my isolation

>white knighting this hard

You're on the wrong board.

Don't be under 18.

Tits or GTFO. Thems the rules, always have been, always will be.

Things will not get better, YOU will get better. Just keep going.

Just wondering guys, how expensive really is a pet? I'm halfway through 3rd year of uni in the UK and I might move country afterwards, or go to London, is it a bad idea to get a dog? Or could I get a cat? I don't want its life to be miserable or for me to be really poor for it

like i care if a 32 year old woman likes me, i just wanted to have a serious thread about a sensitive subject. and then someone els opens up and gives me advice.
what the hell do her tits matter. and its not about white knighting, the only people who say that are immature manchilds. i dont get anything out of being a white knight, im just being an adult unlike you, with your rules that you HAVE to obey.

yeah i'm in HS, and trust me, you do want friends. living in isolation makes you go crazy. (me at least)

Well go for it! They say you can be anything you want in life, well I think nowadays with the help of the internet and the community it is more true than ever. If you have a (somewhat) clear goal, you are a step ahead of a lot of other people :)

Software tester (although I've never studied informatics), living in hungary, moved here a few years ago from romania

If you genuinely think that a sensitive subject should be discussed on a chan with success then you're either really new or just trolling. I hope it's the latter.

i'm not new, just too optimistic i guess. at first it seemed to go well but i forgot that there will always be people that get off on being assholes

Totally agree with you on this one! Teenage years are hard, but things will get better later on.

Never gonna be your friend, but it's good that you know what you are doing wrong. Armed with that knowledge, you can do something about it.

Good luck OP and I hope a better version of you and I meet and become friends.

Just kys op

Nobody will miss you

Welcome to the life of a Sup Forums user

Real talk.

If you want advice, genuine and healthy advice, then you need to seek out a therapist. At the very least, the school you attend might have a therapist you can talk to. Look into what your insurance covers and look for therapists that are in your network. If you have zero clue where to start, search for therapists and psychologists on Psychology Today or get in touch with your insurance plan and ask them to send you a list of therapists in your area that are covered by your insurance.

Talk with your parents about this too, if you're too young to pay for the copays yourself.

stop posting that picture every time you post

Cut down on sugar, refined carbs, and masturbation.

All of these things drain you.

Weight training is also good.

People are incredibly shallow. You could act like a chad & up your hygiene & fashion game & get muscles, but why do it to impress some bimbo? Invest your energy in improving yourself. Love yourself. These low live shallow bimbos only care about superficial things. They're good for fucking, but is that the type of person you want to spend your future with?

No

Thank you, i hadn't even thought of this i will do this.

Shitposting aside, all the best.

>former psych major who would be sent into poverty if he went for a Ph.D

Tweede jaar van welk niveau, maat?

mbo, ik had de motivatie niet voor havo

MBO is kanker, wel lekker makkelijk, Get trough it and go for HBO, everybody is so much more motivated and open.

Story on this pic? I'm so sad.

ga ik ook doen na deze opleiding, ik hoop dat het daar beter is

He raped him with a raping stick

did this nigga just

It is, 3-year study?

Im 35 and feel like i have about 2 friends in the world. Im a bit of a weirdo. All my friends habe drifted away. Noone likes anything i post on facebook. I saw something yesyerday that i think i have. Narcissistic depression or something. I know my life is fucked. I dont have a job. I dont have a girlfriend. I live in london i dont want to work in bars anymore. I dont have enough experience to get basic office work but cant move back to my hometown becaise its shit and all the friends that dont like me are there. Its madness. But i stay optimistic because i lnow im fucking awesome and i WILL get a job and they will all be sorry some day and ill be the best. Fuck depression. I have faith in myself. I dont really know if this inspires you bit erm. Yeah. Go out and suck lifes dicks. You can only get aids

4 years

It's the opposite mate. Everyone around you is narcissistic, and society has gone to the shitter. Just find something that makes you happy.

reported for underage