Why do liberals call Trump "Drumpf"? Genuinely curious

why do liberals call Trump "Drumpf"? Genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dARJJxMjqwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was his family's name before they moved to America. They're not very good at insults.

They use it as an "insult" against him.

Well fuck me. Now I'm voting for Hillary.

MAKE BERNARD GUTMAN AGAIN

His grandfather had that name when he moved from Germany to the USA. The word "Drumpf" is an antiquated way of writing "Trumpf", which is literally "Trump".

So that insult really isn't an insult at all. I wonder how all those kikes would react if you made fun of "Goldberg" because it literally means "heap of gold". Because Jews are greedy and have lots of gold, ha ha ha!

Somehow "Drumpf" is supposed to be insulting.

Meanwhile we have "Cruz" "Rubio" and plenty of bergs and steins active in politics

I've seen these so-called "conservatives" at NRO do the same.

>Trump is British slang for fart

>Drumpf sounds like a badass Germanic warrior

I'm okay with this

>Trump is British slang for fart
How so? Does that come from "trumpet"? The The German "Trumpf" is from card games (trump card), and it's really an abbreviation for "Triumph" (= triumph, victory).

So if your last name comes from "Triumph" then your ancestors had to be some really cool guys.

They lack originality. Plus its ad hominem. They have no actual working attack against him. Theyre mental infants.

I'm guessing it's the trumpet connection, it's a funny word, kids giggle at it

An ugly anglo told them to.

In the English translation of, "The Inferno" by Dante that I read, there's a bit that says the guide made a trumpet out of his ass.

So even high literature uses such a reference.

Post cringeworthy liberal memes, I'll start
youtube.com/watch?v=dARJJxMjqwc

It also means TRIUMPH.

The Liberals have inadvertently convinced themselves into using meme magic that will cause him to win.

They're trying to outstump Trump, badly.

If you notice, all of Trump's insults and nicknames for people are completely self-explanatory.

> Lyin' Ted
> Crooked Hillary
> Little Marco
> Low Energy Jeb

The media scoffs in their branded mug they paid $50,000 in student loans for and calls them "childish." They might be, but they require no explanation. They cut straight through. You will next ask "why is he calling Ted a liar?" not "What does Lying mean?"

Trump has been working the media for 30 years and keeps it short and simple and it's been hilariously devastating.

"Drumpf" is completely opaque and even after it's explained it doesn't cut deep at all. Amateurs.

Literally because the slimey limey "Current Year Man" told them too.

Pic related is a funny counter to Drumpf-spammers.

Also, Drupmf is Trump's German family name. He's literally an Aryan superhuman demigod.

thank that cuck oliver

Liberals aren't allowed to be funny because it's not politically correct. Therefore they have to result to shitty watered down child-safe insults like "drumpf".

Because they're out of ideas OP. They have nothing left to fight him.

They cant find a legit way to stump Him.

It's liberals' attempt at using meme magic.

Fortunately liberals cannot into memes. Pic related.

You can change your gender but you cannot change your name

Don't they have like both entire paid and free armies of organized memers? Wow.

Because they are racist.
They are trying to use his family's Germanic root name as an insult.

Actually shows how racist and intolerant liberals are.

we do it better, and we do it for free

talk about under budget and ahead of schedule

It's got antisemitic undertones, drumpf sounds like a kike name.

Maybe you haven't noticed but there's a lot of jewhate on the SJW left, ironic considering how many of their leaders are literally Jews.

>drumpf
>zionism

These are their dogwhistles.

I am now a #HillaryTampon

Yes, besides the actual paid shills there are the masses of useful idiots who will basically propagate whatever shit that their favorite liberal news personality tells them to. Even with millions of people.

The alt right were the original meme wizards. The best liberals can do is copy from us. That's why all their memes are forced and unfunny and never last for more than 10 days.