LEAVE MADRID TO ME

LEAVE MADRID TO ME

Bayerns collapse in the last 20 minutes of the first match was one of the most pathetic performances I've ever seen from them or any other team. It was really shocking to see and I still ask myself what happened to them to give up the match in this manner. WTF.

will get bullied by based ramos

They had a shitty !watch against 10 men Neverkusen too. Not as bad but quite shit.

blame all on the manager, they went 10 man when the game was 1-1, should have just subbed another cb in and close shop.

>subbed another cb
lol they had none

if they had none them change shape to more defensive, it was embarrassing how they kept playing the exact same way after the red card, if it wasn't for neur+shit finishing that game would have been 3/4-1 and the tie over.

Without Lewondowski they're like a pc without a CPU. They can be world class everywhere else but without the kissing piece they're nothing. Putting Muller up front was like trying to stick a GPU in there

Shut up nerd

what the fuck

>>>/nerdzone/

The problem was not the lack of centre backs, they simply pushed Alaba inside. The problem was the lack of a composed and calm presence in midfield. Subbing out Xabi Alonso was a grave mistake. When you're down to 10 men, you need to take tempo out of the game and let the ball circulate, otherwise you'll be completely exhausted in the last 10 minutes.

Instead Bayern ran around like headless chickens, hoofed the ball forward and hoped that Robben/Costa/Coman would be able to do something with it. And Müller was even more invisible in the end stage of the game than he had been before. Even a shitter like Sandro Wagner or Peter Crouch would have been more effective than him, since those can actually shield balls.

Mate...

?????

wew

>le score a lot against bundleliga """teams""" man

This is place for people who like sports you fucking dweeb.

Go flaunt your virginity on another board

the fuck this nigga on about

If this was any other flag it would've have gotten half the (You)s it has.

For some reason we just expect aussies to say stupid shit then praise them when they do, and the cycle repeats

i..

>stick a GPU in there
a gpu in the cpu slot?

When RM beats them, again, will he sue Ronaldo for rape as well??

>No eyepatch

REALLY want newfags to leave.