ITT: Old games you can't stop playing

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-vr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Devil May Cry DMC

>Old games
>Skyrim
Pick one

I wish skate 3 came out on pc. I still go back to skyrim every now and then but it's basically just to fuck some npcs and work at the lumber mill in Riverwood to pay for another night at the inn

Is Dark Souls old yet?

Fuck off Todd

game of self-loathing, self-destruction, misery, alcoholism. also the binding of isaac

Only because they keep pushing the same game over various consoles it doesn't mean it's not old.

Counter strike
Eve
Crystalis

I play through the series on a yearly basis.

I can't get that. I play HL1 and HL2 when they were released, and they were good games, but I never got the urge to finish them again. I started HL1 years later and it wad real dated, gave up at the beginning of Xen. Couple times played HL2 through Ravenholm, which is the best level and frankly it's all downhill from there, and then quit. They're good games and really cinematic, but replay value is nearly 0.

Playing the VR version. Pretty epic. Controls suck donkey balls

My nig I play through this every year as well holds up way to good.

VR version of Skyrim??

Every year

yeah, 6 six year olds are old enuff :DDD

aoe
wow
ssbb
cs 1.6

I play pic related every now and then. Basically all I do is go straight to the strip to kill Benny for his gun then head over to Novac and become a drug addict living in that shitty motel

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-vr

It's time to go to newegg

Ehh it came out this decade. Oblivion and morrowind are old.

Boring, lame story, lame love interest, lame enemies. HL1 will always reign supreme

Came out same time as skyrim so a little bit, I play the shit outa that game tho. I know everything about everything in that game. It’s hard to understand the replayablility of dark souls

Literally cannot stop.

Pls help

When I said series I meant series. HL1, HL1:BS, and HL:OF. It's just fun to revisit. I also play through the mass effect series every once in a while too, though it's not that old of a series.

[The bongo]