God tier video games thread II

God tier video games thread II

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QJUIzfmJvfs?t=53s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good start OP, excellent game

The first two Harry Potter games for the PS2 were great and I don't give a fuck what you say

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock. If you were a metal fan you jizzed your pants.

Both Nier games, and that double nigger from the last thread should drink bleach.

Don't summon him you nigger

Speaking of weeb games, Tales of Graces F and Berseria are both fucking great

I keep hearing this but I've never played any Tales. Berseria is on PS4 yeah? I have that, 360, and PC these days and I think most of those were on older PS consoles.

Yeah, it's the one I'd most recommend. Xillia was fun for a while but the combat is really boring and repetitive and forces this stupid Link mechanic on you that actually takes control away from the second player which defeats the whole fucking purpose. I dropped it pretty quickly.

How would you describe Berseria's gameplay? Is it pretty standard old school turn based JRPG stuff more or less?

This, and also that fucking VR Missions disc they released was fun as shit. Spent a ton of time with both of those.

If you've ever played an N64 game called Quest64, it's similar to that. The combat is in real time and you chain attacks together for different results. There are elemental attributes that come into play too. You normally have a party and you can either play by yourself with computer-controlled party members or have up to 3 other people playing with you, which is what I recommend. And it's local which is the best part. Couch co-op is mostly dead.

So ps2 game thread?

i'm only played the ps1 games, pretty good

Unpopular opinion, but I fucking love this game.

>couch coop
Ah I'm old so sadly I don't have a bunch of friends over playing vidja like in the good old days. I'll make a point to check it out anyway though.

Even one other person makes it awesome. It's fun strategizing and chaining attacks off each other to fuck everything up. Plus the little cutscenes between characters as you move around the world are fun.

I think it's a flawed pos but I too had a shitload of fun with it.

original is always the best

That's exactly my opinion of Skyrim and Oblivion. Morrowind is god tier though

new fag

>spelling newfag as two words
Either this was ironic or it was ironic.

Overrated series

I'm really alarmed and disappointed by how many unchecked dubs I'm seeing on this board lately. Checkem faggots.

Check'd your colossal faggotry

Yakyuuken for the 3DO, then the Jap Saturn

So, so overrated. Still a good game, but my fuck.

Yes.

Yes.

You looking forward to Remake or do you think it'll be AIDS? I'm not really sure, myself.

I think the combat system being turned into basically Kingdom Hearts is fucking gay.

While everyone was playing counterstrike I was playing this

all that work and you never got to see any vaj

More like Shadow of the Faggottus

Shut the fuck up retard

socom 2 is simply the best. i miss the fuck out of it.

I fucking love it too, I play it everyday.

Comeback of the millennium you mongrel-guts waste of skin.

I never played Kingdom Hearts. Because it looked gay.

and yet you sucked all that dick....

Best multiplayer game to ever exist

Are you just really bored user? Lonely? Need attention? Post a video game.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Chrono Trigger. Full stop

I loved this game as much as the next guy, and played the shit out of it, but I don't think it's the single greatest RPG of all time like some people on here apparently do. It is god tier though.

Agreed.

Lunar: silver star story complet; or Tales of Destiny?

make me

>Morrowind is god tier though
I should probably...

This is just too obvious

>Overrated series
nah

Yeah.

No its an obvious "gimme". Not the same user

For me this is/was one of my favourite games.

Phantasy Star Online

I'm at the sunken ship on my 3rd playthrough. Already have my ultimate weapons. Too easy,but fun

Forgot about this, I love this game.

So, who else clicked
>Fight him
Over and over Just because?

Zelda series is phenomenal. I may hate parts of every game but it is unlike everything I've ever played and I'm old as fuck and played a LOT of games.

You should probably what? If you meant play Morrowind, yeah you really should if you haven't before.

Thank you for not including Chinatown Wars

Doesn't mean it's not overrated. I find them repetitive and boring as shit, it's always the same thing. Ocarina of Time is the only one that ever stood out to me, and it didn't blow my socks off. Never played anything past the piece of shit one for the Gamecube whatever it was.

>adios turd nuggets

I'm on the first level of Ninja Gaiden 2 right now. It's a replay but I can't decide, should I upgrade my sword or lunar staff?

it's still a god tier game

What platform?

Well it's allowed about the style you want to play. Shit I thought you were talking about old school nes, and Sega genesis for a minute.

>play Morrowind
yeah, I've played Skyrim but that's it in the series. Fun game, but god, the glitches.

All about *the style you want to play

Oh nah. And like I said it's a replay. I'm familiar with both weapons, I was just being an indecisive faggot. Imma do the staff.

Super bland and repetitive compared to older elder scrolls story lines and game play

youtu.be/QJUIzfmJvfs?t=53s

Windwaker which means you missed Twilight Princess. I'm sorry.

Windwaker is also fun as fuck but way too easy. It was the Zelda that brought the next generation of players, including my kid, on board.

I have tried so many motherfucking times to beat this bitch. Got all the way to Sigma once and he handed me my own crispy ass.

I fucking hated Windwaker, I thought it was one of the most boring games I've ever played.Everyone says Twilight Princess is amazing but I never got anything past a Gamecube because I got sick of giving Nintendo my money for the same 3 games and the same console revamped 400 times.

>my kid
It's noble of you to raise your wife's son as your own, user.

You'll forever be lonely in this world.

Whatever you say blind Nintendofag.

TP was way better for Gamecube though