>wrong
?

There is nothing wrong with pleasure

welp, I think I have a new AGP fetish.

>mfw OP actually had that pic saved on his PC

>tfw white "man"

please stop posting these user

this is reality.

These people are paid to promote your downfall. Every single post here is attempting to make you submit to a way of life that is destructive to yourself and your society.

These people are paid to promote your downfall. Every single post here is attempting to make you submit to a way of life that is destructive to yourself and your society.

i have accepted it now

>spamming racebait threads 24/7 on Sup Forums
>YOU MUST BELIEVE ME
>THIS IS REALITY

maybe vodkas?

People tend to go the path of least resistance.

There are so many more upsides to being a woman than being a man.

It doesnt matter who it is.

Do not engage with it, filter the keywords.

>click blue arrow hide thread PROBLEM FIXED

Ey howsit goin bro?
i really missed u

You really think that those jewbots will change the world by spamming bait threads on this shithole of website?
Are there any retards who actually fall for this shit bait?
I don't think so.
I just reply to them to troll them and get them butthurt BUT always with 'sage' in the optionsfield.

remain naive if you like, but this is actually happening right now.

sage hasnt worked for years

rofl

source?

It didn't. The only shame is that white men are a millenia behind japanese/asian traps. I would take a beautiful trap before any normal, whiny entitled bitch that you call "real woman".

sage works newfriend.
if you believe that those niggerfaggots will
>""destroy society""
by this shitty bait, then you are the naive one.

no, it doesnt.

you keep bumping the thread and put it on page 1 by not using sage.

It's easier to be a woman.

no, i am not. removal of noko was the beginning of the downfall of the site. sage hasnt worked for years.

sauce of 3rd ?

Sup Forums n mgtow

ok then.
good luck on this website newfriend.

cheers.

>newfriend
Faggot, sage doesn't work on Sup Forums. Years ago yes, now - no.

Why do white "men" love chastity so much?

don't know if trolling.
if i post with sage, the page counter in the right bottom corner does not increase.
When mr. user hereposted without sage, the page counter did go up.

coolstorybro

>There is nothing wrong with pleasure
words to live by

Don't know but it pretty much B's fault. This place is overflowing with degeneracy.

>B

White bois want to wear jewelry to look more feminine for black men.

bump lol

Someone SHITTED this thread already.

it is inevitable.
notice how when shitted happened the race war stuff calmed down for a few weeks...?

Every thread that posts this raceb8 needs to be shitted

I completely agree. Since we no longer have sage or noko as means to janitor our board our only option is to highlight the problem directly.

i wanna be locked like that

>saves image of gay men
>blames others for homosexuality

most of you faggots werent alive back then, and dont know the storys of how all the g.i's were saying about the gooks flooding our markets with real nasty chemicals that would turn us all queer and obedient and too much would send some people and some women fucking crazy

White boys - best girls.

i agree

Well it all began when a country now called USA popped up and started sucking jew dick.
None of the degeneracy would have happened or excist without the usa. Fact!

whites want bbc, and white bois want it most of all

Every white boi needs a black daddy.

I'm a trap and I really want one... :(

I am sorry OP I made this guy go crazy in the last sissy thread

I tried to show him I was trolling but.. well you see

eh black gay dudes have a 50% chance of getting HIV by age 50 as per the CDC

probably want to give this fetish up tbh fam

I can't help feeling the way I do, I just want a big black man to make me feel small and girly

I dont know my dick gets kinda soft when I read that statistic, lol

It all went wrong when you started to play dress up fag

This

nothing went wrong. you're just obsessing over it.

This is what happens when OP takes seriously that he is a faggot, this is your fault Sup Forums you made this

I hope you get him.

bamp