Sup Sup Forums right when I left work a truck driver gave me this... and said he found it in a car...

Sup Sup Forums right when I left work a truck driver gave me this... and said he found it in a car. Is it good shit or nah? It looks like trash but it is only a dime. I have decent weed but this look like shit. Is it even worth to smoke? Or well its not like.. spice or shit is it? Never seen spice so I wouldnt know.

looks like shit, unless it's nugs i wouldnt smoke that shit. Could easily be spice.

It is herbs sprayed with the cannabinoid. It gets you high, but for maybe 5 minutes.

Bin it

Smoke it niqwuer

looks like spice. Don't smoke it OP that shit's digusting, and so is the 10-15 min high.

Dump it in the trash no way I'd trust that save your self and think that your saving some one else I way. Walking in the park once and picked up a pack of spice off the ground by some swing sets back when thay ware selling the shit in gas stations I feet good fudging that shit in the jon konw some fucking kid was likey to pick that shit up and get sick or die trying it

that looks like spice. throw that shit away. not a pleasant trip from it anyway.

no smoke looks like spice

This, and checke'd

Thanks guys. I'll sell it to some highschooler.

looks like real shake to me. If it has a real looking seed or smells real, toke it up

this
could be loose crushed nugs quite easily

Looks like midshake to me. That said, getting drugs from a truck driver is kind of sketch.

To be fair, any trucker would be enjoying stimulants. They'd simply avoid bud.
Getting sleepy is not an option.

I dunno, every trucker I did drugs with had good shit

that 's why and
are right

looks too suspicious

truckers avoid weed more now that they get the extra special drug test that last a month or more

Your safest bet is to bin it. If you get caught selling weed then no big deal, but if it does turn out to be dodgy shit like spice and it hurts the kid then you could get in some serious trouble. Is that really worth the money you'd make?

If you're not prepared to bin it, could always get a guinea pig to smoke some before you do?

OP here. I mean there's some nugs? Maybe? It looks a little too suspicious for me. Also a trucker found it in a CAR.

Good call. I'll just put it down the drain.

how's the smell? any seeds?

If it's a truck driver better hope it's not laced with meth. No offense,

Does it have any crystals? What does it smell like?

if you put it down the drain without further investigation you are a punk ass bitch boy

It smells like ass. Doesn't smell dank or anything like that. I smelled like wet cardboard... There's only stems. These are the biggest nugs I could fine. My phone couldnt focus it anymore. Dont buy a ZTE phone lmao.

totally not spice, smoke all of it

too late , this is for you

True. I used to do speed and coke with them

you got some free weed congratulations
now toke it up and report it back

Usually u should get budds..

Looks safe.

Literal filth, belongs in the toilet or garbage can.

>Literal filth
aka some dank shit

its shit weed but its 100% weed. all the retards saying it's not probably don't smoke or have ever seen weed.