OFFICIAL WEST BROMWICH ALBION v LIVERPOOL MATCH THREAD 1

Part 1 of Super Sunday: Pulisball v Gegenpressingball. It's going to be pretty/ugly.

Kick-off at 1:30pm UK time.

Wet Bum: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Evans, Brunt, Fletcher, Yacob, Livermore; Phillips, Chadli; Robson-Kanu.
>Subs: Myhill, M Wilson, Nyom, Morrison, McClean, Rondon, Field.

Livershit: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Lucas, Milner, Can, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi.
>Subs: Karius, Moreno, Grujic, Sturridge, Alexander-Arnold, Woodburn, Gomez.

I shouldn't have bothered with the "1" in the title, right?

the thread is gonna be active with all the goals liverpool will be conceding.

>super sunday

this will be an appalling game

Hope pulisball delivered

>80% chance of finishing top 4
>Only a few games remaining
>"I know, I'll experiment with new formations and ruin a great opportunity to get top 4"

Is KLOOP mentally ill?

1-1
Liverpooo to snatch a draw in injury time

Pullisball rout incoming

maybe lucas is defensive mid?

>that midfield
Georgi has been a monster recently, I suppose.

I can't believe I'm rooting for a 0-0

Liverpool fan here, I can say with 100% certainty that Liverpool will NOT win today

>slipperpoop
>liverslip
>kekkleslip
>liverkek
>wewverpoop
>sliponshit
>kekekek

WBA are a good team so we will win

concerned about this one

just want the lads to put absolutely everything in to getting 3 points no matter how in the next few matches, and I think then we'll be so far ahead that we can feel comfortable

Fun to laugh at everyone in the ITT later.

Who /drinkingalone/ here?

anyone got a stream?

reddit streams

BIG GUY

Lmao

Can scousers not afford sky sports?

We've been shite lately. Happens every year once we're safe. You'll probably smash us 4-0

>haha why don't you pay an absurd amount of money to watch one match a week?

Migs always sounds funny saying "c'mon boys!" in the tunnel

Which random shitty player who hasn't scored a single goal in 4 years is going to pop up and score for WBA today?

1 - 2 Liverpool win after some sick saves by Migno

I usually watch the matches with a friend but hes away this weekend so i have no choice but to find a stream

>20-30 quid a month is an absurd amount of money

Good kek mate

got a pizza and coke in from M&S

going to eat it as celebration if we win, or it'll cheer me up a bit if we lose or draw

can't eat it during the match though desu, bit too nervous about getting the points

Every time Mignolet has a good game, and then starts doing TV interviews, his following match he makes mistakes

heathens playing on easter

sky costs a lot more than that

Someone pls post qt 2D Liverpool supporters

>be english
>get stabbed in your home

>£30 a month vs absolutely free

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fuck off brainlet.

Livermore, Kanu(2) and Yacob

4-0 WBA final score

The absolute state of Sturridge

reminder that if you aren't supporting liverpool in this tie, you are supporting the death of this country, whites need to win and liverpool is a white city

Don't forget the £150 tv license

I would have absolutely destroyed kirinos boypussy

>Matip

off to a great start...

Pulis a shit

Absolutely free? How about broadband costs?

Oh I am the kek man, imagining your entire abdomen covered in a film of tears you wait for your stream to load whilst I enjoy pre game analysis and cheeky interviews, after which I will watch your favourite team get crushed on the pitch

ALL IN SKY HD ON MY 50 inch television

Oh the laughs I'm having

Feels good to be from a well off family

too bad youre a dumb cunt

>he cant afford unlimited internet plan

so this is the poor bongs i here about ?

Pulis is the gatekeeper of the premier league. Pretenders like Liverpool and Spurs, derailed by his disciplined warriors. If you can't beat Pulis twice a season, your not a worthy champion.

WHY CAN'T ANY OF YOU PASS FOR SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Yakub

west brom gonna win desu

HAHAHAH LIVERSLIP

BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT BRUNT

IMAGINE not enjoying liverpool/Arsenal getting raped weekly on a huge tv all in SKY HD

oh I've never kekked such a kek

I imagine a family of scousers huddled round a hewett & Packard 7 inch laptop screen SQUEELING as slippy g ruins their only ever hope of happiness as their last source of light, a single candle burns out

OH
I
AM
LAUGHING

Why is this thread so dead? fucking Manure vs Chelsea thread is more alive even tho that game isn't for another couple of hours.

Is he in the right?

What we all drinking?

Why doesnt klopp rate sakho?

Yes

Just wait for Liverpool to concede.

>paying out the arse every month
>not just having 1st world internet & using acestream

Scouse-tier intellect. Almost gorilla like

cringing that you think this is remotely funny

This

imagine being a Liverpool fan

Just IMAGINE

shitty cuckold team, cuckold city, cuckold people

Beta beta cucks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking HELL lads it's so funny how fuckig BETA Liverpool is Hahahah

Fuck me I dying here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cuck team haha

*flies away*

>bambi_deleted_scenes.webm

YNWA

poor lads, you really won't stand a chance against muslims. i almost pity you.

West Brom suddenly are capable of tiki taka

Because we all know how this one is going to end

hello lads,

hitting the hash pen this fine morning; Grape Ape is the name, and Indica is the strain.

Go Liverpool. I've got 2 Dollars US on you fine lads.

Schaub Bless

(You)
(You)

needs more 4d chess

Did I see that wrong or did the ref give offside from a goalkick?

I can remember it like it was yesterday. There had been a tremendous build up in the weeks before. Brenny and Stevie G had decided it would be a good idea for the warriors to arrive for the last home games in a team bus.The premier league winners 13/14 T- shirts were even outselling the `five times' ones. I knew all this because I had been following it on sky sports with Carra and Tommo.

Put sky sports on for the build-up. Just after lunch I put my full kit on. Both scarves ready, kissed the badge five times. On sky sports there was Carra, Tommo, Lawro, Hanno. They then kept showing interviews with Brenny and Stevie G, who had come up with another great idea. They said that the warriors were going to do it for the '96 in the sky'.

The game kicked off. We were murdering them (don't mention Heysel). Stevie G was brilliant; he had given a rousing speech at the last game, telling everyone that this does not slip now. Some time in the second half, I am sure someone fouled Stevie G, and he slipped up, with Ba getting the ball and scoring. Stevie G must have been fouled as it is never his fault, but sky would not show the proper replay to prove it. Anyway, I felt sure Brenny would sort things out. I could not believe it when they scored again, clearly offside. Everyone is against us; we have not even had a penalty for at least three games.

I screamed and banged my head against the wall. Mum shouted up to me to stop it, saying it always seems to end like this every year. Anyway, I kissed my badge again five times and wiped away the tears. Brenny came on to be interviewed by sky. He said we have to believe, and will put ten past Palace next game.We were 3-0 up and heading for 10. The next thing, it was 3-3. Louis and Stevie G were crying, Brennies bottom lip was going. I am sure I heard laughing from the bitter next door. Anyway, next year will be our year. As long as the refs are fair with us, they only gave us 14 penalties last season.

Five times la, five times.

going to be a long bloody match this

>not chromecasting this game to your 60 inch tv and drinking scotch and reading Josephus with your gf in the next room

why is it that a ref sees a Pulis team, and he thinks "well, these lot are going to be using elbows all match, so I better adjust my expectations and just allow them"

so you have a match where Pulis players just jump into the back of opposition players and knock them out the way illegally and the ref thinks its normal

>Firminpoo

Just imagine a rapid pack of scousers in a darkened room using all the money they earnt from stealing bread from greggs to pay for a single broadband connection and a game boy colour so they can watch themselves get raped week in and week out

Imagine the big fat momma scouser reassuring the little rat like children "remember the 96 la" as they start to lose hope in life

>firmino

>robert

Hey, shut the fuck up you fag

>firmino can be world class la'

For me? No

FUCK LIVERSHIT

FUCK ITS "FANS"

FUCK EVERYTHING THEY REPRESENT

FUCK

LIVERSHIT

UUUU

reminder that Kelvin Mackenzie was right to call Barkley a gorilla and right to sell the world about scousers pissing on dead people

>corners against west brom

might as well keep every back lol

Lrn 2 troll, taco

>not lighting up a spliff for the game

Try harder

If that's a foul by Can what's the point in even playing anymore

AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAN GETS PULLED ALL OVER THE PLACE AND AS SOON AS HE USES HIS STRENGTH AGAINST THE DEFENDER ITS A FOUL

>coutinho's first touch there

you're supposed to pass it to a teammate, la

GET FUCKED, TRASH

>the city of ref bromwich albion

imagine being mexican
>lmao

This sport is officially fucked

>can hear pulis screaming

what a fucking shit stadium and atmosphere

would have scored that if it was against Arsenal