How do we stop this?!?

How do we stop this?!?

Who the fuck cares what the royal bastard is doing?

Haha you don't you laugh that Americans are that ugly she is marrying a British ginger!

I'm quite disappointed by the lack of outrage to be honest.
I was looking forward to reading the daily mail comments about prince ginger marrying a divorced half breed

It's the nigger blood in her that makes her ugly. If she was pure white she'd be pretty decent.

Stop what?

Women will always be gold-diggers. Not something you can stop.

Haha well done.

She's nothing special at all.

Pipa is where it's at, he should've been hounding her. That ass is fucking majestic.

maybe we could start a rumour that she's a muslim or something.

Why do you care?
He's a future figurehead with no actual power, let him fuck who he wants.

She's ugly to you? Given the chance I'd marry her in a heartbeat. That ginger guy got lucky.

here we go

She's getting married in the church. Already debunked.

The real reason Sup Forums should stop Harry from making this mistake is because she's 36 and he's only 33.

He's gonna regret that shit. Should be marrying some 19 year old.

Also: The older he gets, the more he looks like his Dad. kek.

KANGZ

Guys, look up the nude threesome scene she did. Good stuff.

sorry lads your getting MERICAN nigger in your royal blood.

there already are real ancient powers working to stop it already, for hundreds of years the bloodline has been kept pure, scary but true. they killed his mom because she fucked a muslim and you think they will ever allow a nigger in the bloodline....

If that's true why isn't she dead already, or at least forced to separate from him before this happened?

It's in my blood to hate English people (and frog eaters, but that's for some other topic), so... fuck it. England is already full of niggers.

because then it wouldnt look like an accident would it

I don't care what Prince Charles does

They could have arranged an "accident" right when the relationship started.

You Irish?
Captcha: defense almonds

Nope. Croat.

nah, they let mutts in once in a while to lower the amount of freaks and genetic diseases. go read up on queen charlotte, wife of george III

What the fuck did the English ever do to your people

i guess they could, but who knows, maybe because it will be him aswell, all i know is the royals have a real bloody and real nasty history, those tour guide brits will talk your ear off about it if you go on vacation there

croatia joined the wrong team in WW2:electric boogaloo

Stop what? Who are these people and why should I care?

Girl is cute

All you cucks making the argument about blood lines they have some of the most fucked up genes due to the rampant inbreeding if anything the part nigger stands to improves their dna which was already fucked to begin with

Yeah well don't fuck up next time. Not the Brits fault.

Why would I help put a stop to anything that helps Suits get taken off the air?

That's ancient shit though, in this day and age they couldn't do that sort of thing and keep it quiet.

I know right? Markel lives in my neighbourhood and pillows are like $400 now. Fucking ridiculous.

Only Alan Ackbar the accidental terrorist can stop them.

You busybodies need a hobby. Too much time on your hands.

lol conservitards will believe anything though. Obamus is blatantly christian but they can't go 5 seconds without screeching "he's a mooosluuum"

it'll be awesome if they have kids and give them ridiclous names like prince L'Darius and princess B'onquiqui

The bleaching has begun.

They won't get prince/princess title.

the kids will probably be non binary and have a new title like zince or some bullshit

They won't be binary? So will they be hexadecimal or what

quantum

It's been kept pure by inbred and it didn't always end well for the kids

Has everyone forgotten about Queen Charlotte from Portugal of Moorish heritage? Wife of King George III (Americans should definitely know who he was). Prince Harry's fiance won't be the first "black" member of the royal family.

Non-binary gender. A thing made up by mentally ill people.

HAHA GET CUCKED BRIT BONGS

who the fuck cares, she is fucking slaming I would wife that bitch any day of the week, at first I though she was italian or some shit

people who believe that there are more than 2 genders. today they might be a boy, tomorrow they wake up and they'll be a girl. on wednesdays they are helicopter, etc

Who cares this just shows that feminism became boring and mainstream if even the queen of England has peace with it. The topics she's raising will be of similar controversy as saying that earth revolves around the sun.

People are getting bored already of victimstatus discussion here on the continent I feel. The thing I'm worried about now is all the triggered anti-sjw's. Just like everything is a nazi to sjw, everything is now a marxist to anti-sjw. Different sides of the same coin faggots.

>getting nigged before it was cool

god damn it britian, lads already been blacked but you still blame us.