Write a post in your regional accent and we'll all try and guess where you're from

Write a post in your regional accent and we'll all try and guess where you're from.

Ayup duck, cos kick a bow genst a wo an kick it til thee bost it?

Yorkshire? Possibly around Baaaaarnsley

What did thou just speaketh foul of me, thou little wench? I'll hast thee knoweth I graduateth top of mine own class in the Holy Roman Empire's army, and I'st partaken in numerous crusades of yonder kingdom of Jerusalem, and have slain over 300 heretics. I hast been taught in the ways of knighthood, and I'st the best archer in the entire Holy army. Thou ist naught to mineself than just one more naysayer. Ist will slay thou with likes of what hath never been seen upon God's good earth, marketh mine words. Dost thou thinketh thou can escape thy punishment for thy rude remarks upon the village noticeboard? Thou should thinketh again, fool. As I speaketh mine carrier pigeons art contacting my band of crusaders across Europe so thou best prepare for the storm, churl. The storm which henceforth shall wipeth out the pitiful thing thou callst thine life. Thou ist dead, hedge-born. I canst be here at any time, inst any place, and I can slay thou in yonder seven hundred ways, and that is just with mine own hands. Not only art I trained in unarmed combat, but Ist haveth access to the King's arsenal and willeth use it to its full extent to slay thee clean off Europe, thou mandrake mymmerkin. If only thoust could have forseen thy holy retribution thou little "educated" remark would bring upon thou, maybe thoust would have held thine tongue. But thou couldn't, thou didn't, and thoust must pay the price, thou skamelar. Ist shall poo righteousness all over thou, and thoust shall drown within it. Thou ist slain, fool.

You're from my neck of the woods.... Can't decide whether Derbyshire/North Notts/Yorkshire..

Shoreditch.

Aye bullay you got your hole white dog. You been moonyan valery now she budjary. Shoulda kept your mindrew and nidich to yourself you silly dumb cunt. White dog slut cunt.

No

hey sexy you want sum fuck?

Lincolnshire?

North Queensland

got any fags aye cunt?

No

Right country wrong state.

Canada

Ope sorry, 'scuse me. Looks like mostly brits in here, huh? You guys wanna go play some corn hole?

Somewhere in Scotland..

Thailand

My guess is northern potato nigger

Who else says ayup duck?? I'm lost.

that boy aint right.

ROW TAD! FUGG AWWWBERN!!!

cancer off tyfus sufferer.

wa

show bobs and vagana

Stoke, faggot

Texas

Well I never.

"Could I bum a dart off ya"

Weyull, Ah'll be damned if'n Ah caint find a way to figger out mah accent.

yep

I know it but I can't think. I feel like I've heard your dulcet tones in films.

My mahm woke me up the utter day, shakin' me and shit. She says to me "Ay, wake yoah ass up, eat breakfast, foken' pancakes owah some shit, i'm goin' to buy beeyuh"

g'day mate, how ya going?
yea orright mate, yaself
yea good good
orright, have a good one
yep you too

I reckon you ain't from round a hills I is. Figger u frum down round Georgia, so u go on now and you git. 4 I lean out da windar and show the business end o' my 12 gauge

Brooklyn

New Zealand?

close

Ye the moose lodge is aboot 14 kilomeeturs doown the rood eh

Right county, wrong state
For example, for cofee my mother would say "Cahfee", not "cwofee"
or for water "watah", not "woahtah"

hopefully this isn't too aids-inducing to read and understand

Hey nahh Chonny and Chakey, come dahhn uff the ruff nahh wunst, it's time ta eat some shoo-flah pahh

Then it's Australia

pennsylvania dutch or amish

Quick annabelle! Grab muh shawtgn and toss me a miller ima hang this nigger

yep

ue uajo bell sto tred

Some weird accents in this thread..

Bronx

PA dutch, you got me.

I think weez kin

Wicked awesome, ya from Massachusetts.

Nah, but it starts with "B"
think "Pahk the cah in Hahvad yahd"

Friggin' A, guy. You got it! Not living there currently, though

Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl.

OP said post something in your regional accent, not a prayer of thanksgiving to the serpent-headed corn god

I'm actually a midwesterner. You can find my post above. Dated a bitch from outside Boston and her family talked like this.

Never spotted a particular accent in my region.