Eric Thames? >current time to be scared

Former legit prospect

Put up very solid rookie year before getting bounced around for a brief while and given up on? But why?! There are MLB regulars that never once put up his rookie season numbers and are still farting around the league.

Gets deal in KBO. Fucking wrecks. OPSs of 1.111, 1.288, 1.106. Only reason for the PRECIPITOUS drop to 1.106 was he was distracted getting duis and splitting every korean broad in half. Mind you a 180 ops drop for most mlb players is the difference between a AAAA player and getting a phaaat contact.

As it stands Eric Thames leads the majors in OPS. Sitting oh ya no 1.372. If you only took his slugging and compared to MLB ops he would still be among the best in the league as it sits at 912.

He has homered four times in his last 5 games and is signed to a pitifully low deal to the brewers everyone considers an afterthought for the next 3 years minimum.

>yfw your team missed out on the next barry bonds, but easily better
>yfw this new barry bonds is fueled on korean pussy slime and not steroids
>yfw the brewers might be spooky this season and legitimately scary next season
>tfw reds fan

>mfw mistake pls forgive me thames go
He homered 4 times in his last 3 not 5 games

Aguilar is better and we also picked him up for literally nothing. Things are looking up for the Brewers even though it's impossible to win in nu MLB without spending $120 million on starting pitching.

>aguilar is better

... how?

he did it again the absolute madman

Why are brewers fans talking to themselves?

Everyone who even remotely cares about baseball will know his name in 5 years. 100% spot on, OP.

It's been so fun to watch him completely fuck the Reds up these past few days. I hope the brewers can hang onto him forever.

Are there a lot of brewers fans on here? Should I start making game threads for us?

/r/brewers is usually where I hang out for crew games.

anyone else who has revived their careers after going to Asia? Still too early to say he'll be good but at least he already got a big contract and is set for life if he's not an idiot

I know Balentien want to give MLB another shot after this season but he isn't even that good in NPB anymore so I doubt he'll be any good here.
There's Soriano who started his career in Japan

There are a good 20 Brewers fans on here but tbqh game threads are meaningless in a 162 game season.

Thames looks like Jose Bautista after he started roiding like a madman. Looking good as fuck.

>there are a good 20 brewers fans on here
kek fuck no

maybe 20 will show up if the brewers are in a world series game 7, I still doubt it

delete this

meant for

I'm here....

Game threads on Sup Forums suck. I normally go on sbnation. There has to be a good 10-15 brewers fans though

senpai if there were 10-15 fans here there definitely would be gamethreads, they'd be arguably the most popular team on Sup Forums. The only teams that can maybe say they have that many regular fans are a couple of the AL east teams

>implying all 10-15 are on at once or are even here regularly topkek

I literally never post in game threads. I only posted here to give my boy Aguilar some dap.

then you can't say they are fans here

I'm a 14 year Sup Forums veteran and I have to spread my wisdom through multiple boards. I don't have time to sit in game threads and babbysit you.

Not everyone comes on the board everyday m8. This board is pretty low quality overall unless you like divegrass. I'm very active elsewhere regarding the brewers besides plebbit

Im here too but have fallen off the Brewers in favor of the Bucks in recent years. Watched every game so far this season though. Does anyone remember that tripfag Jon Axfords Mustache?

Yeah Sup Forums was pretty much gutted once we got nazi yuro mods. There's no room to meme about relevant sports anymore when 95% of threads are soccer.

Just bought my tickets to Uecker Magic 8 Ball night and Marvel night. Shit will be so cash.

wait, you're telling me other brewer fans are here? Usually it is just me shitpoostin in brewcrew game threads with fans of the other team

So fucking stoked for the crew. I'm in the minority that finds these rebuild years so exciting. Sure it isn't 2011, but watching guys come out nowhere and buttfuck is so fun. I wish this board was more popular, it has much better lulz potential than fucking plebbit or elsewhere.

I can't wait to see who sinks and swims out of: santana, brox, villar, pina/bandy/susac, mayor of ding dong city.

Beyond that the entirety of the rotation i feel could easily solidify themselves as an above average starter but i could also see any of them prove to be a disappointment, just gotta separate the wheat from the chaff. My best bet is on Peralta finding success and even if he finishes the year at 5.50/6.00 davies stats for another full season. If guerra comes back and succeeds i hope we pull the trigger on a trade. Love the guy but hes only going to get hurt and continue to decline despite his 'young arm' status.

These players who dont pan out are going to shuffled for new kids. For every hader and brinson there is an espino and Wren in our system. Guys that are unheralded but have a track record of success and could be worth looking at.

I could talk about this shit for hours that's why i don't go on Sup Forums for luckswing despite what this faggotretard says
Pic related it's him

Sums it up desu people keep watching teams like...

DODGERS LMAO

METS LMAO

Spend all the money in the world and still are awful. The brewers will at least be fun

>Spend all the money in the world and still are awful.

Mets are a middle-payroll team, what are you talking about
Lost all their money to madoff and still are doing fine