Trump's done. Sorry morons. Some of us have known from the beginning

Trump's done. Sorry morons. Some of us have known from the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOL idiot leftist believe anything someone with a blue check by their name. SAD

OH LOOK, IT'S THE NEVER END SHILL POST.

Ok Retard

He'll be re-elected for another 4 years, and you know it. Just deal with it.

Hey OP this is either shit bait or your first post on Sup Forums

You're trying too hard.

In case some fags are still confused: ABC initially reported that Trump directed Flynn to contact the Russians while he was a candidate.
ABC *now* reports that he did so during the transition, which is a totally normal diplomatic move.

Fuck off, (((shareblue))).
Sage.

>delusional drumpfkins

Keep on crying. Your precious president has just admitted that he committed a crime.

Fake news.

>ignoring trump's recent tweet

You're the delusional one. He got elected, and the world hasn't ended like all you snowflakes thought. Everything is still going fine, and we even avoided a war with Russia (Which Hillary would have provoked pretty fast). And I'm not even talking how Saudi Arabia would react to a cunt being president.

So we're at peace, he's doing an OK job, and he's gonna get re-elected. Take off your blinders.

Dec 1st? Try the tweet he posted today faggot.

You are delusional. He just confessed to having obstructed justice. I will enjoy your salty tears when he is getting impeached.

Thank fuck I don't live in America, not that England is much better, I'm going to Australia.

You're a fucking moron if you think this train wreck of a fuck wad is doing good and things are going "well". You're about to get fucked in the ass with taxation and your internet will soon get stripped away. You fucking Trumpkins are idiots --all you do is call people that disagree with you "libtards" and "leftists". Then if that doesn't work you break out the "but Hilary...but Obama."

You're a bunch of fucking morons that smile and wave as all your shit is being given to the top earners in this country and believe the lies that this fuck has ANY of your interests at heart. He relies on your stupidity to keep him elevated and YOU are the cancer of this country. I hope you don't breed

Hilary literally wanted to start a war with not only Russia by sending more soldiers to surround areas they do not own, but with North Korea as well to "end things before it gets better". She tried to start WW3, there's a reason she lost

We have already enjoyed your salty tears for a while. Perhaps it's only fair that you get some of ours too.
If only this really was a bond movie where Russia is behind some global conspiracy to establish the US as a puppet state.
Which, unfortunately for all of you shills, isn't.
Our tears probably aren't going to shed for a while considering we literally can't stop winning.
Pic related.

>dodging my point
>muh hillary

You are not even trying anymore. I will enjoy his impeachment. Don't cry too hard.

Me too, Australia has all the dankest Simpsons crossover memes.

A- fucking -men

>not having read his recent tweet where he confessed his crime

You drumpfkins are so hard in denial.

>winning

>travel ban has been successfully repealed
>obamacare is still in effect
>wall is still not standing

So much winning, huh?

Hurr durr USA have upped their troops in Latvia, Estonia etc for "war games" and how many military exercises have there been around north korea of late plus your president insulting the chink dwarf. Haha man do you even think before you type you are as bad as the shillarys

Then be one of the top earners too you fucking poorfag.
And you know deep down that Hillary would have pushed anti-net neutrality even harder. Trump just doesn't give a fuck.

>muh hillary meme

It amuses me the crime he committed is one he did because of the left's unrelentingness to stick a crime on him

>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA IMPEACH DRUMPF RABLE RABLE RABLE
>hey director comey we didn't collude with the russians jfc can you pls lay off my dudes and do real work
>[one year later]
>OBSTRUGCTION OF JUDSTICE IMPEECH DRUMF RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

They don't even care what he actually did or didn't do, they just hate the man

the fucking level of stupidity in this comment. You must have been dropped on your fucking head. Fucking idiot.
Keep drinking from the Repug dream of top-down economics. Once you crawl out of your mommy & daddy's basement, perhaps you'll see some kind of sense.

Surely trump will be impeached any day now! As a matter of fact I'd say he is gone by this monday morning

Trump can do whatever he wants and still reign supreme. Not only will he be re elected but will change the 2 term maximum and run this beautiful country for at least the next 20 years.

I bet you're rolling in the dough, aren't you Cletus?

Up voted! When I crawl out of mommys basement in going to a junior college for a associate degree just like you!

Being this retarded

he fucking believes that Trump's & R's tax plan are going to benefit him. TOP KEK. Republicans count on the stupidity of people like him so that they can stay in power.

personal memos and comeys word that trump asked him to drop it are not enough to indict.

learn2lawyer,

Muh cletus Fudd mememe

>the crime he commited
Ya that's the one they are going to "stick on him" Numb skull.

If the stereotype fits...

>only thing he did wrong was contacting an ambassador during the transition and lied about when this took place
>somehow guilty of high treason

kek
also
>wall is being built not even a year into his 8 year term
>obamacare and travel ban stopped by irrelevant hawaii libtard judge soon to be irrelevant

Tell me, kind shill. How is this losing? Apart from obamacare repeal and blessing the US with a travel ban, two things that are going to change regardlessly if you like it or not, how has our god emperor not done exactly as he's said?

Not him but it looks like I'll be saving a few bucks

>regardlessly

>Trump did a thing
>Yeah but what about Hillary

I read this in his voice....
Papa... Is it you?

Well ain't you special

>still ignoring trump's recent tweet where he admitted to have known about this

>obstruction of justice

Nice try drumpfkin

the crime that occurred as a direct result of their obsessive and pointless investigations to try and put a crime on him.

It's like stabbing a man and arresting him for vandalism after he's bled everywhere and stained the carpets. If you think this is any sort of victory then you're basically a fascist?

>ITT Trump Defence Force
>in full force

It's kinda funny, because you can tell just from the way these retards type and the terminology they use that they're either very new or are being paid to shill against Trump.
How do you like them 0.03 dollars each post?

It's still not going to change anything though anonkun.

you need to have a job to get a tax cut.

The large majority of his supporters make under 75k/yr.
Their taxes will go up.
Not to mention that they will soon cut medicare and social security to make up for some of the tax cuts.

good thing for trump is 90% he says is not true. how would anything he says have any significance

Well it does. He committed a crime, he admitted to it. It is a crime that can you get impeached. He is going to be impeached

>someone with a blue check by their name
but trump has a tick too

So you are telling me a bunch of fat retards with a combined iq of 6 took down the most powerful woman in the world? What does that say about her supporters? What does that say about the folks who supported sanders and had there dreams crushed? Lolololo

Well, I have a pretty good IT job, I'm definitely not a middle-class or lower-income faggot, but not 1% either. But I'll definitely save some cash from this.

Sorry that you have to be butthurt because of your shitty McDonald's job.

>lawful actions
>Flynn lying to the FBI about minor details
The latter implication is the one Trump didn't know about. Can you read?

>going to be impeached
Sadly all the Republican in the house will say other wise

there is still a voting system in place and pence. i am sure Donald will not be impeached.

And if i am wrong, you will know a true madman, Pence

>ITT: mad gibsmedats niggers

This. I'm not a 6 figure nigga but I cleared 70k I'll actually win. And I'll win more knowing maria y juan won't get money back for having 8 kids in day care. Can't feed em don't breed em

>true madman
Pfff pence isn't even close. Calm the fuck down. Memes aside he won't gas queers or any if that shit.

Tell me, fellow niggers that aren't associated with (((CTR))) or (((Shareblue))) and have been around for more than two years.
How does it feel to see western civilization on the rise again?

Neither Trump, aside from abusing Twitter he has done basically the same shit every other president has

yup you guessed it, we are all getting paid by george soros to be angry that we have a nazi russian fingerpuppet as our president

I'm not even annoyed by these robots any more, they keep thinking this is about hillary or something

temporarily impoverished millionaires for drumpf

Hillary is a corporate slave, she would have made the worst president ever.

Except that that's not obstruction of justice because no one ever asked Trump if Flynn lied to the FBI. If the FBI asked Trump and Trump said he didn't know then it would be obstruction of justice. On the contrary, Hillary actively lied to the FBI about her emails, had her aides plead the fifth as they destroyed evidence, and yet you liberals sniff her butthole constantly as if her shit doesn't stink and nothing she ever does is wrong.

For the seventh time this year

Just curious. ..instead of finger pointing and saying trump is a cunt, who would you put in his place, how would you fix this issue is you had the power

>b-but Trump hasn't done anything!
pastebin com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin com/BcSAGmDf

lol hillary

fucking great, we just need to remove kebab in europe and we can make the west great again

Exactly what I am implying.

It's not about becoming rich or improving our lives, it's was about making libshits cry and have tantrums. I could care less if the world starves to death now

That blue checkmark on Twitter means they're confirmed fake news, right?

>All the libs being this fucking dense
There's a difference between telling Comey to chill the fuck out about Russia because nothing happened during/leading up to the election and Flynn misrepresenting his meeting with Russians AFTER the election in reference to Syria.
This is a good litmus test to see who can objectively look at something Trump does, and who wants to try to spin everything into him committing a crime.

crusade when?

Trump literally runs a corporation. Anything a corporation would lobby for would directly benefit him. You trump loving faggots are insufferably dumb

OH NOES DON'T MAKE RUSSIA MAD!
>vaginas for drumpf

Good luck with that. Sharia law already in place? Forget it. Without actual ethnic cleansing (serbian war or myanmar kicking out muslims) it isnt going to change

nah, they know they're getting shafted and they don't care, because they literally believe that democrats would have shafted them just as hard.
To them, both sides are equally Machiavellian-evil, but theirs is racist too, and that's actually the biggest selling point.
>Trump's fucking us, but at least he's not a nigger

Cry more about Russia, it's working really well

>I could care less if the world starves to death now
offing yourself would be a good start dumb nigger

>implying he would run if he only cared about his businesses when the result of wanting to build a wall and save western civilization has already made several hotels disassociate themselves with the Trump name because of low profit

Jesus, you anti-trump fags are still going at it a year later, using the same insults and the same names such as "cletus" "boris" or "yuri". Don't you shills have anything better to do?

>Cry more about Russia, it's working really well
uh, it's actually working really well. If your boy Trump didn't have such a fucked up fixation with Russia he wouldn't be in this mess

The only people mad about tax cuts don't make enough money to pay taxes

no worries europe will become the new balkins and will be split amoung all the balkin countries and the UK(and roach land can finally be wiped off the euro map.

...... but Mueller....gonna be over soon.....

>>Trump's fucking us, but at least he's not a nigger
and he's trolling the libtrards, basically. Politics in America has come down to pissing off the other side, even if it hurts you too. One thing Trump was right about, the government is broken as fuck. He just had no intention of fixing it.

Everyone shut the fuck up. Nothing matters, and we're all going to fucking die.

Can't wait for the day of the rope.
First to go are the shills.

Nothings gonna happen buddy :)
Enjoy the next 7 years of maga baby

>shills
real original, boris

Yuropoor here.
Whats exactly the problem now? Trump had a meeting with russia while the transition to becoming pres and is thus bad? Quick rundown in simple greentext pls

I promise I will answer your question if you explain what it is. When you say "how would you fix this issue" which issue are you referring to, exactly?
>The issue of Trump relying on and encouraging white supremacists?
>The issue of Trump being a puppet installed by and beholden to Vladimir Putin?
>The issue of Trump being a cunt?

pure nonsense

Tell me again about Russia