I missed the BitCoin train but I've just gotten a full time salaried job and want to start investing in something...

I missed the BitCoin train but I've just gotten a full time salaried job and want to start investing in something. Can Sup Forums provide some tips on up and coming things to research?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0X7ulr0ZnM&t=1549s
youtube.com/watch?v=mHV0n8j5usA
youtube.com/watch?v=CoDI1V-WCPA
cnbc.com/2017/05/12/warren-buffett-says-index-funds-make-the-best-retirement-sense-practically-all-the-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fO9Q2bnQvLo&t=2920s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
hashflare.io/r/599E01CC-BONUSTHS
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Damn, nice trips at least

Bump. What's going on with bitcoin nowadays?

give it to a broker and be a fucking retard

Home gradening can be profitable

youtube.com/watch?v=j0X7ulr0ZnM&t=1549s

youtube.com/watch?v=mHV0n8j5usA

give it to a broker. broke(er)Being broke is bad retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=CoDI1V-WCPA

Put all your money in cheap index funds. Over 10 years or more, nothing beats it.

cnbc.com/2017/05/12/warren-buffett-says-index-funds-make-the-best-retirement-sense-practically-all-the-time.html

youtube.com/watch?v=fO9Q2bnQvLo&t=2920s

invest in a brothel OP

what do u mean u missed it? can u still not invest in it? id like but im about as tech savvy as an old irish nun

he's saying the prices look way too fucking high

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

you're not missing the train on bitcoin until it hits 50k or until governments figure out how to hunt everyone down and get their taxes.

well couldnt u still invest like lets say 100, and it would still go up? u might not make millions like the earlier investors did but free money is good money no?

you could still cloud mine them

heres a link to site
hashflare.io/r/599E01CC-BONUSTHS

I could still purchase some BitCoin but they're so expensive nowadays that I can't see them becoming that much more valuable. Back when they first came out they were very cheap compared to now.

i'm waiting on this train to crash so i can invest in the rubble

honestly Op i agree with your sentiment, but then again I agreed with your senitment back at 600ish until the halving happened

Its spelled "halfification"

.10, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000

It's gone up 10x 5 times already. Only 2 more until it's $1,000,000 per coin. You don't have to buy a full coin...

You can be a pussy and keep selling off your profits so you are only playing with house money

When do you think it will again?

You think that it would regain the growth its had after the crash?

> (You)
>When do you think it will again?

I have no idea. I just sold about 50 BTC just below 10k to become completely debt-free. Still have 21 that are now in cold storage for the long HODL.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

The big boys will start trading soon so the next few months will definitely going to be interesting for btc. You can buy some if you want but don't go all in right now.