Okay hear me out

okay hear me out
>i listened to this back in december
>eh its not as bad as everyone says but its not as good as some make out
>dont listen again until a week ago
>it blows my fucking mind
i have no idea why and im sorry but also not sorry cause its so goddamn good
ive been made into a grimesfag because of this godforsaken board

Are you going to talk about the album in this thread?

She's doing three songs with Taylor Swift on Reputation.

*farts*

the album is great, id say its an 8/10 in my book, i think the worst song is Realiti but its not bad enough to skip or remove from queue
i dont like taylor swift but she has a few songs i like, i hope youre just trolling but if youre not then itll be an interesting experiment

Bump

Same, I actually gave the album a chance and I love it now.

the collab that saved pop

It's overrated by grimesfags (who are up there with tripfags as some of the most annoying posters on Sup Forums) but, it's underrated by the vast majority of Sup Forums as a backlash to all the shitposters.

As a whole, it's a solid release, probably like 7.5/10, maybe 8.

Realti , Kill V. Maim, and Flesh without blood are bangers though.
Don't really listen to most the rest singly, but those three are excellent.

one of the best albums of the decade

It's a pretty good album. Sup Forums is a shit place to talk about music.

I used to love that album. I was listening to it on my way to a place where i could have been killed during the paris attacks in 2015. Since then, haven't really listen to it anymore.

Sup Forums (the ones who dislike her) don't understand that Grimes' music is a GROWER. Did you listen to her older albums?

Grimes is one of those musicians whose work has to grow on you I've found. Initially I thought Art Angels was shit but then one day I started listening to the title track while having an amphetamine flashback and it fit perfectly.

She's the Bright Eyes of electronic.

>she's the bright eyes of electronic

so she's a rapist?

Another
>le I thought it was going to be bad, but it was good XDD
Fuck off, claire.

Grimes is a grower too if you know what I mean tbqhwyf

>her
>she

The album has some mediocre tracks but the latter half is fantastic.

Yes.

I was sceptical like you once, "those stories are all just the work liars and memers" I said to myself when after one of her warehouse shows she asked if I wanted to come back to her place and see her furby collection. At the time I was a little naive and I wanted to seem cool so I left with her thinking we could just be friends.

Later, there was no way I could refuse a drink she made me. It tasted a little funny but she said it was "tha' spensive shit" so I downed all of it. Next thing I know I'm laying her bed with her riding my face and holding my hands down...I tried to fight back but it just felt like I was sinking and she laughed as I mumbled no. She laughed ;_;

>She's doing three songs with Taylor Swift on Reputation.

Any proof of that?

this. she just needs to do a full length project with janelle

i think he's trolling

Wouldn't doubt it, she is a Swift fan. Maybe the Grimes songs won't be shit.

Maybe the best pop album ever made

>As a whole, it's a solid release, probably like 7.5/10, maybe 8.
>implying you're the voice of reason and anyone else is wrong

Bump2

sorry for late replies, op here
i listened to visions and thought it was good back in december, ill listen again soon and maybe make a new thread about it, i remember thinking it was better than art angels. not touched halfaxa or the other one
ive not listened to much pop but this sure is great
i completely agree with the first part, however i prefer different tracks (Pin, Flesh Without Blood, Kill v Maim, World Princess pt 2, California)

>tfw you don't have $100,000,000 to spend on Art Angels

Can you describe it for me please?

bk76gon9

It's bad

>no World Princess part 2

op again
its pretty energetic and 'agressive' pop, with tracks in different pop genres (dream pop, art pop, dance pop, a track with a female korean rapper). its pretty neat and overall an uplifting, optimistic album
just search it in the archive, or look on your preffered music provider. its well worth the hunt
im assuming thats that grimesfag guys trip, its not me. ill prove it: its not a perfect album, realiti is eh and scream can get on my nerves upon repeated listens

read it again bud

i like This Heat alot

GRIMES GOT MA BACK

You sound like a nigger desu

Meant to quote the guy you were quoting. My bad

be nice to grimes, fooooooooooool

youve most likely never listened to her music, but if you have then still youre being kind of dumb. however, if you HAVENT, then i whole heartedly recommend giving it a try. i was like you, once
also im not grimes, the grimes trip guy or a shill
this tbqh

>Maybe the Grimes songs won't be shit.
lame bait

Claire, enough is enough. Stop wasting time and money shilling on a mongolian throat singing forum and actually use your time and energy producing better music. Maybe than, big maybe, you'll be well known and with music you're actually proud of. I know you can do it, just stop wasting time claire.

>i listened to visions and thought it was good back in december, ill listen again soon and maybe make a new thread about it
Visions is even better than Art Angels if you dig that dreamy aesthetic.

>realiti is eh
You wot?!

Be nice to Grimes, user.

>use your time and energy producing better music
hold on a sec: isn't her music already great?

>you'll be well known and with music you're actually proud of
Is this a joke? She's pretty known for an indie artist and she got big acclaim for her music. Also she's proud of it. You just don't like it.