Johnny Depp BEATS WOMEN

Johnny Depp is now a confirmed Wife beater

tmz.com/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/

first post best post btw

Lol this girl is a sociopathic con artist

>when you take 100M from Johnny Depp

Looks like he just gave her a delicate backhand. No biggie.

Johny depp should kill women

>smashed iphone into her face
>causing skin irritation akin to abrasion, or even just sleeping with her head resting on her arm.
>no bruising or swelling that one would associate with blunt force
yeah okay.

He also likes illegally smuggling pets into other people's countries.

JUST

Just before the divorce proceedings. He is gonna be fleeced of all his money.

>2016
>Marrying

>Fp'ing your own thread

That's what he gets for attempting to Stump the Trump

Praise kek

Why the fuck would you hit your wife?

Fun fact:Most women that are beaten by men are often too traumatize to attention whore about it, this woman is a sociopath trying to make her divorce appeal look more legit.

he shouldve stuck with Vanessa Paradis
the wife of his kids. this is what happens when you get greedy and chase crazy pussy

She is probably a manipulative whore who was a total bitch to him right after his dad died and so he hit her. She probably said his father never loved him or something.

Yeah this. Exactly this

This.

She injured herself or paid someone else to do it, pinning it on Depp and cementing her divorce settlement.

>Heard showed up with her lawyer, Samantha Spector
>Spector

>I didn't report it to the police, but on social media for attention
seems legit, I totally believe this

*the mother of his kids

Figures the Norwegian liberal cuck would believe the woman who divorced a guy worth half a billion dollars after only 13 months of marriage. The same woman that has said she deserves alimony. The same woman that divorced him 2 days after his mom died. Now you believe she was abused.

Kys

This is what happens when you go against the TRUMP praise KEK!

I didn't think anything of Depp until a couple days ago when I happened to see that not-xhibit pimp my ride show where depp apparently bought her her favorite car and her family was there and such.

Now I'm seeing shit about him everyday.

>Accused
>Confirmed

Only one of these two can be said for sure right now. Can you figure out which one it is, Sup Forums?

Hollywood actors are insane and out of reality
This shit must happen all the time
They're on pills and alcohol and beat the fuck out of each other for various degenerate reasons
Actors aren't normal people. None of them.

Fuckin kek

He was likely method acting for his new movie coming out.

I can totally see this too. After now being in several relationships and having more life experience, I usually see domestic violence along these terms

>he said donald trump would be the end of america THIS SAME MONTH

>not wife
Now it's boring.

>Johnny Depp is now a confirmed Wife beater
so can he finally and officially be king of Sup Forums
he has my vote

JUST

WHAT A SLUT

he shouldve just fucked Amber senpai, marrying is nothing today like what it was when he got married the first time, his exwife isnt a westernized, American sociopathic feminist like millenials are.

What thios means tho, is that hell do even more shitty roles just to get a paycheck.

Edward Scissor Hands 2 confirmed.

Why would you be a whiteknight an baselessly believe this girls claims? Women can be manipulative as fuck and i wouldn't be surprised if she faked it.

She is a cunt who is trying to take him for half his money.

He did the right thing, should have killed her though

Hahahhahaha Based Barnarby really fucked their lives up

>have wife
>basically a life like pocket pussy but you gotta feed it and stuff
>would rather make it look ugly with hand punches instead of dick punches

I already knew depp was a cuck, everyone in hollywood that live lavish lives are cucks

guy is a known drug and aclohol abuser.

I don't condone beating innocent people but somehow this makes me like him more

Realizing photos and vids of Amber pegging Nicolas Cage. Whom would it heart the most? Nicolas is a nice guy after all.

Why the FUCK would you hit a cute girl like that????

>did the right thing
no he didn't because she probably wasn't going to get the money she wanted now she damn well will

That bitch was justified for taking this coward's money, then

isn't amber heard a lesbian?

i thought she was a lesbo some time ago

Yeah, you're right

this
what a stunning daughter they have

>divorces him 2 days after his mom dies

women are soulless

>takes picture with bruises
>still manages to look like a fucking goddess

its just not fair

Why wouldnt you hit your wife? You think women are rational beings that can be won with words? No they only understand violence as they are stupid dumb animals that can talk.

>women

>implying he actually did this
>implying you wouldn't break your own nose and bloody your own face for 200 million dollars

>drug user

source? white knight harder faggot.

stop victim blaming !!!! johnny depp being attractive does not and never will give him a pass to abuse his wife !!! stop excusing him !!!

reminder
they can't divorce you if you divorce them from life first

It looks like lipstick, red marks caused by a flat phone on both eyelids and forehead? How is that possible?

Never marry, lads.

>public labels you a despicable monster for being a gold digging whore taking advantage of a grieving man
>"suddenly" become a "victim" of domestic violence
>public does a 180 and starts licking your boots

Marriage. Not even once.

Cage could just say it's scenes from a movie that never got released and literally nobody would doubt him.

And the white knights are believing this lying bitch.

you should just marry a 2D trap, it's so much simpler

kek

Yeah. None of you faggots should care about Depp after he insulted God Emperor.

Praise Kek!

woah m90, it's pretty sexist to demand proof for rape. we should totally believe this without bulletproof evidence, it's current year and it's a woman

Johnny Depp is left handed?

she looks a little ayyy lamo

she'd get them anyway

that is the reality of divorce
i'd break someone elses nose and bloody their face if they'd try and steal 200 million dollars from me too, probably more

From what I've heard, she's bi and he lets her sleep around with chicks.
I've never cared about celebrities but this divorce could be entertaining as fuck.

Looks like his bitch is out of control

ja, fiser deg

this

he should be in jail for that

The rigged divorce game begins.

Honestly, it's cheaper to hire some hitman to take out your soon-to-be-ex than paying the alimony.

>asking for a source on Johnny Fucking Depp's drug use.

I think most men accused to domestic violence have been picked on by their wife for a very long time until they snapped.

That doesn't seem real.

At most it's one punch and two slaps and the photo was taken relatively quickly.

>some bitch decides to stop riding cock and take half his money
>pushes Depp around cause he looks like a skinny manchild
>he bitchslaps her and she goes to the police
>collects half his estate

why do rich men even get married?

Why do you do this?

Because she is a manipulating whore?

Are you that easily seduced by a girl that you would let her get away with anything??

Yeah, 'cos why go to court with these pictures and take him to the cleaners, when you can invalidate their use in court by releasing them to the press instead?

Utter bullshit. The only consolation is that Depp woke up now to her gold digging.

all women are whores incapable of loyalty

nothing about this story is surprising

>Mother just died
>Wife just divorced him
>Career ruined by domestic violence accusations

So, how long until we start photoshopping Brendon Frasier's hair over Johnny Depp?

Holy fuck, women really are the downfall of men. Brendon Frasier, Robin Williams, Johnny Depp... the list continues to grow...

EXIF and setting in private house. The thing I afraid of is white knighting for Amber, normalization of female to male pedico in the media and shows.

>Johnnys mum dies
>Oh my beloved Tonto man take out all your frustations out on me
>couple courses of rough sex later
>a few marks on her
>female thinks to herself JACKPOT!

Sad thing is theirs divorce lawyers out there that actively encourage this shit before the actual divorce is dropped on the husband to make sure they can get the maximum amount of shit from the husband

i'm so proud of amber for speaking up and letting the world know of what an abusive piece of trash johnny depp is

If he was black...

holy shit, more.

that's a small breasted women with lots of pubic hair. Try again.

Stumped

>implying she is not faking it
What does being cute have to do with anything ? It doesn't matter how attractive you are, if you are a whore, you are going to get treated like one.

Think of their wives as decorations for social occasions.

hvorfor nordmenn lukter gjor sin egen fjert?

Friendly reminder that prenups can easily be thrown out by judges if your wife claims you made her sign it under duress with no proof whatsoever.
Friendly reminder that even a mildly component lawyer can get a prenup thrown out in a heartbeat.
Friendly reminder that prenups do not protect you from paying alimony.
Friendly reminder that prenups exist solely to give men a false sense of security.
Friendly reminder that no-fault divorce means your wife can divorce you with absolutely no wrongdoing on your part.
Friendly reminder that marriage is a man's one-way ticket to losing his children, money, and even pets to a woman.
Friendly reminder that marriage is the most destructive meme ever propagated by humanity.

any johnny depp fuck my shit ups yet?

>hit him when he is the weakest
>run against a door to not look like a completely mental psychopath

Hes a beta male he cant handle the idea of women not being loving angels.

perfect mix between her mother and father

Based Depp, fucking CANE that whore!