Why does Sup Forums hate niggers? What did they ever do to you?

Why does Sup Forums hate niggers? What did they ever do to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=eugenia cooney slip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exist

fpbp

Sup Forums and poor white people worry about things which have no impact or bearing on their lives whatsoever. They're drama queens. That's why.

This

they smell so gross and are violent pieces of shit also they're NIGGERS!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERS

Crime after crime after crime after crime

>exist

/thread

Not my fault...I was brainwashed by Sesame Street

I don't. I just pretend I do for the memes.

>Sup Forums - Random
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Anyone who thinks that the stuff that gets posted on this board is meant to apply to the real world is a genuine retard.

Because when they dont have any money (because they didnt go to college) they blame it on systemic racism or white supremacy. Stop being lazy and study instead of selling drugs and stealing.

The ancient egyptians were africans though. They still are pretty much as well. Please don't tell me that egyptians are fucking europeans.

WIGHT LIVES MATTER

We don't. A lot of stormfags post here now that their hugbox got taken down by their ISP.

>muh whitesplainin'

kek

Anyone have that clip of her meaty snatch?

Well, first, Charlize Theron is an african.
Second, the ptolemy dynasty was indeed european.
Third, Egyptians were not blacks.

Yeah, Sup Forums used to love nigs until like a month ago

Fashion trends

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah :)

ITT: Why does Sup Forums hate niggers? What did they ever do to you? - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Niggers murdered both of my uncles. Two separate occassions, in cold blood with no provocation. Also, I went to a majority black elementary school (it was called Martin Luther King Elementary, shit you not) I was ganged up on and savagely beat by gangs of nigs every recess, teachers saw and literally turned a blind eye.

>charlize theron is an african

What does this have to do with anything? Also source?

>Third egyptians were not black

They're brown.

Yes, picking cotton was so hard someone had to doit, in human history animals have been an important tool for progress,problem comes with institutions like peta that stop progress for giving rights to animals.

people fear what they do not understand

I see. huh.. I guess that a valid reason.

>A lot of stormfags post here now that their hugbox got taken down by their ISP.

What? Can someone give me the story on this?

Got bad news for you, user. The egyptians were closer to jews and arabs than niggers. Check out their wall art, egyptians are light brown, niggers are black as fuck.

I bet I could do something to this pic, and none of you would notice

THey're niggers.

stormfront.org is no more. Hasn't been for a while. The faggots that used to frequent it seemed to think that Sup Forums was the next best thing, hence the massive influx in braindead retards spewing nigger shit.

So you're agreeing with me? The post you literally quoted has me saying that egyptians are brown. You do know that brown africans exist right? You do know that not all africans look the same right? You do know that light skinned africans exist right?

I said they were closer to arabs and jews, idiot.

Yes, Egypt is in the NE corner of the African continent so I guess that makes Egyptians Africans. That does not, however, make them niggers.

mugged me and broke my nose with a pistol grip. Oh and ruined every good city in the US.

Sup Forums has always called a spade a spade. go back and check out the early habbo raids.

That's what I'm trying to tell you though, the entirety of north africa is not black, but berber and arabian. They're brown people who share more common ancestry with east africans and arabians but that doesn't make them any less African.

A nigger stole my bike,
A nigger stole my foil charizard
A nigger stole my phone charger
A nigger fucked my girlfriend
Niggers smell bad

Usually when the woke brothers start going off about the egyptians it's all about how "we wuz kangz n shit". Hence I tend to draw a distinction between egyptians and niggers lest the niggers start thinking they were anything but slaves in egypt.

How long ago? I mean I could have swore I went to it last year to get some keks.

what a coincidence
wh*tes did all of those things to me

Dey dindu nuffin

You deserved it you stupid nigger

I'm whiter than you, you mutt

Sure you are Tyrone

Here's your (You)

Not only in egypt, but other African countries as well. Tribes in Africa would commonly sell weak members of their tribe as slaves to other tribes in exchange for food and materials. Believe it or not, it was the African tribes that first started selling people as slaves not white people. To be fair though, the european empires took it to a much larger scale and did it way worse.

>To be fair though, the european empires took it to a much larger scale and did it way worse.

Worse? Or better?

I don't trust people my dog doesn't trust

Egyptians weren't black.

Egypt is geographically in Africa, but the people in Egypt nearly all derive from a Middle-Eastern phenotype.

Your arguments is like saying all people in Africa must be black because "African lulz."

13% of the population.

Responsible for half the murders.

Gee what's not to like.

spamming "nigger nigger nigger" to be edgy and piss off oversensitive PC faggots is different from being a real life, unironic, knuckle-dragging white supremacist. Re -read the image in the post you replied to.

>invented

naw m8 the tree did that, filthy fucking abos stole it

Most niggers are killed by other niggers. Good job niggers.

To be fair, it's a pretty nice stick.

Él que no tiene de inga tiene de mandinga.

Read the thread retard.

its not about niggers. it's about pussies getting offended.. like BLM there huge puffy sensitive pussies.

Shut the fuck up retard

No you autismal piece of horseshit.

Replied to a post where the context was based largely on the Egyptian race debate.

>You
"Hurrr Durr I tricked you with a word!!! heuahajuha!!"

Either way Egyptians were more closesly related to Neolithic Europeans than Sub Saharan Africans. Just so you know anyways! (This means they were hardly related to the nigger race).

Egyptians are not europeans, please stop lying to yourself. You know very well that egyptian people and swedish people are not the same people. Stop trying to steal their culture, you're just as bad as black afrocentrists.

Read the thread retard

One time I went out with a black guy and he literally left my asshole loose for 3 days so every time I see a black guy I think about the time I farted very loudly in front of my boss bc I couldn't clench tight enough.

Lmao yeah, your IQ is less than 70.

Not even niggers like niggers

I hate this argument so much. Africa is a fucking continent, not a country. That's like saying Mexicans are white because they're in North America.

Lmao ! My seven year old daughter got off the school bus yesterday and asked me "Why do the black kids on her buses stink like poop"?

I think you're just butthurt that the Ancient Egyptians had absolutely nothing to do with your tongue clicking, spear chucking ancestors. They weren't European. But their genomes were more closely related to Neolithic/Bronze Age ancient Europeans than any other genotype.

It's ok though. Maybe one day your "people" will stop being a shitstain on modern society and contribute.

So you do agree with me that you don't have to be black in order to be African. Good job, at least you can read.

Shut the fuck up retard.

whoop there it is.

Holy shit you're autistic.

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=eugenia cooney slip

They're more related to egyptians and other north africans like moroccans, algerians and tunisians. Like I said, fuck off with your eurocentrism and stop trying to steal their culture. You're not egyptian, Richard.

boonk

live in small town Canada, never seen a black person my whole life.

>fuck your facts because they make me emotional
Are you a nigress?

Niggers are like feminists, angry and chimping around our white nation

Any nigger who doesn't appreciate living in the greatness of our society that the white man has created should be shot or shipped off to africa.